Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Compare to catching Bruce the hammerhead is easy. Use heavy natural jig.

(btw: Don't waste your time to catch Bruce if you don't have the four leaf clover.)
A fure leaf clover i never found in this game? bat i test it wiht the natural jig again

Xanado

May 9, 2018
A fure leaf clover i never found in this game? bat i test it wiht the natural jig again
When you played the game far enough you can collect 4 clover leaves in the jungle. You can combine these at the altar to get a four leaf clover.

Reactions: groq

H3X4G3N

Mar 24, 2019
31. Mai 2021 at 08:51
Weekly Report

We're 2 days away from the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will feature some wild new scenes! It won't be long now before the conclusion of ToN, but do not fret, lots of bonus content is on the way as we prepare to enter into the era of The Genesis Order.
The bonus content will be extra Kamasutra pages that are unlocked by earning 6 hearts and then finding the hidden extra pages. In addition, there will be Evie content, but it's not possible for me to expand on that without spoilers, so I'll just say, it's going to be crazy!
Speaking of Evie content, the newest pinup has been added to the galleries...

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
31. Mai 2021 at 08:51
Weekly Report

The bonus content will be extra Kamasutra pages that are unlocked by earning 6 hearts and then finding the hidden extra pages. In addition, there will be Evie content, but it's not possible for me to expand on that without spoilers, so I'll just say, it's going to be crazy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes