Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
Before you waste money on a new phone you could try to root and install an alternate Android OS on your current phone.
Is it worth the trouble? I don't know much abt rooting phones, plus, i don't know whether for sure that doing the above would improve my phone. From what I gather, Samsung uses it's own CPU processor or something like that, so I don't see the point.
And mainly, I hate Samsung, and I, no matter what, gonna buy me a new phone.....lol

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Do you have a spare device to test the game on or a friend who plays ToN on his phone?
I already suggested this... could shed some light on it what exactly is it that some phones have / don't have that is essential for running games like this properly ! I'm not really interested in android so I'm not too brushed up about it either... as a matter of fact I wonder why folks ( with android on their phone ) have not found the time and made the effort to go through this process as some sort of elimination before... like a community to help each other ?!? :unsure: Maybe because it would make things much easier that's why ?!? :ROFLMAO:

If it meant "OPeration page" then it would be an abbreviation and not an acronym
Once the lackey swoops in this will vanish again... But actually this time I think all of you are wrong with OP being Original Post since this is a forum with many different threads this OP is " Originating Post " as some of you mentioned before... where it all began ! This will leave evan those speechless that are being stuck up on something like the Original Post alters from time to time ( updates ) From here on out it is somewhat meritless to argue about it since if anybody finds this cryptic where something is beginning ( 1st Post ) it's time to pull out Omnikukens famous snack like " fail at basic life " since it is a straight to the chin... who does not wanna learn go ahead and struggle through life the way you see fit ! :LOL:

If this offends someone feel free to be offended and blame the rest of society for your own shortcomings !

Is it worth the trouble? I don't know much abt rooting phones, plus, i don't know whether for sure that doing the above would improve my phone. From what I gather, Samsung uses it's own CPU processor or something like that, so I don't see the point.
It is actually... you are not the first and I will risk it you won't be the last with this or very similar problem ! EVERY little bit of intel brings folks closer to the solution ! If you already decided to buy a new phone that is your business but what if you get struck by lightning twice ?!? :LOL: I mean you pick another phone that croaks out on these games... hence intel gathering ! Although I'm not too positive it would lead anywhere at least certainly does not look like it that this bunch of people would work as a community...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
And mainly, I hate Samsung, and I, no matter what, gonna buy me a new phone.....lol
That's up to you. I personally would buy a new phone and "play around" with the old one, who knows maybe I can learn something new from it?

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
I will build a community dedicated entirely to solving problems of Android Sex Games aka Android BoomBoom...lol....we would have no WALLS either.:p

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
Well... if you have enough money to buy a new high-end android phone to play ToN, then you could just spend less than 20 bucks and download the game from NLT's patreon page and get full support by him personally too.
Hmmmm....i smell conspiracy, are you indirectly implying that NLT knowingly somehow managed to put some sort of bug so that the ports which were not from NLT himself gets this sort of problem? And would go to NLT directly and voila the solution would be to buy the game....color me blue, I'm surprised :p :p
JK, or am I?

But seriously, i have to get me a new phone, there's a lot of other stuff that needs doing that this one doesn't do.

Last edited:

Neryn

Apr 23, 2018
Context matters. At one time, "gay" only meant happy and carefree. "Sick" meant someone was ill. OP can also mean Over Powered--that one surprised me. I'm used to people saying, "That character is OP," but when I heard "That character is broken," I thought it was wasn't working, not that it was so powerful it broke the balance of power.

Personally, I have no problem accepting that an initialization can mean one thing in general, but something different in a specific community. Perhaps it didn't begin that way, but nomenclature can change over time. I think Operations Page describes the function of the initial post quite well. Just MHO.
It may describe the initial post well enough, but it is not something people actually use.

Something can be technically correct but still wrong, and insisting on the wrong interpretation merely because it "fits" is silly.

That said, as long as people actually use it correctly, it doesn't matter much what they think it stands for. But when they then go further to insist in the face of all opposition that their understanding is correct, while acknowledging their poor skills in the language, a bit of mockery seems more than warranted.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hmmmm....i smell conspiracy, are you indirectly implying that NLT knowingly somehow managed to put some sort of bug so that the ports which were not from NLT himself gets this sort of problem? And would go to NLT directly and voila the solution would be to buy the game....color me blue, I'm surprised :p :p
JK, or am I?

But seriously, i have to get me a new phone, there's a lot of other stuff that needs doing that this one doesn't do.
Knowing NLT, he will refund you if the game doesn't work on your phone.

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Nice game which is also quite varied.only langsamm is boring the hours of catching fish to catch the stupid hammerhead shark.in the time I have already caught 3 merlins the largest with over 120 lbn and the hammerhead shark I should catch needs only 30 to weigh but no bite neither at green flasher nor at neutral.then I would still like to know how much fish you have to catch to finally unlock more .

Translated with (free version)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Nice game which is also quite varied.only langsamm is boring the hours of catching fish to catch the stupid hammerhead shark.in the time I have already caught 3 merlins the largest with over 120 lbn and the hammerhead shark I should catch needs only 30 to weigh but no bite neither at green flasher nor at neutral.then I would still like to know how much fish you have to catch to finally unlock more .

Translated with (free version)
Compare to catching Bruce the hammerhead is easy. Use heavy natural jig.

(btw: Don't waste your time to catch Bruce if you don't have the four leaf clover.)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Compare to catching Bruce the hammerhead is easy. Use heavy natural jig.

(btw: Don't waste your time to catch Bruce if you don't have the four leaf clover.)
Pardono me ! You meant Heavy Natural PLUG ! ;) Using that and Heavy Green SQUID will finish this fisihing quite fast... my best is under 23 minutes ! Seapeach - Sharks ( both ) Heavy Natural PLUG the Rockfish - Tuna - Marlin with Heavy Green SQUID...

Advise to NOT BUY any other lures as long as you did not caught all fishes at the largest size and start fishing only AFTER the 2 guides ( rare - bigger ) and the luck up ( 4 leaf clover )

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

NoxUberholen

May 8, 2021
anyone know a way to mute just the protag's dialogue? or everyone? i wanna keep the moans so im guessing that muting the entire game in the settings will remove those as well

4.50 star(s) 514 Votes