• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
I don't often respond, but this train of thought needs some interference and here goes:
Buy the correct type of bait......cast your line.......wait until you have hooked your favourite fish and reel it in....make a choice to either collect the reward of money from the bait shop or spike it with a poisonous dart and feed it to a hungry oCATo........I favour a fancy to fillet the foolish feline, than fondle the food.....reading and fishing are fun......or maybe I'm just playing the "Make Money" card trick......interesting:ROFLMAO:;)

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
thx you, i have never found for what is the attic key and i have never seen the little treasure chest in tasha home XD

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
I always encounter a black screen as soon as the gameplay begins in TON... there's a bit of dialogues and then in the middle of that , screen turns black, but i could still hear the background 'clicks' and other stuff. I downloaded the Android Incest Patch version.

I'm asking for genuine help

abdjy001ya

Nov 9, 2018
I followed the soul stone's order and give Pricia the jasmine oil. She gave me $10000 but the main story didn't advanced. I couldn't progress next step. The soul crystal still telling me to give Pricia the jasmine oil. Any idea?
ps.was playing the latest version.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's not the incest patch... and PLEASE ! for Pete's sake do not make similarity between a config file altering and a malware ! :LOL:

Heavenly69 Not all android devices will be able to handle games... might be you just have bad luck ! If you have any friends that have android and can run the game properly than it's your device at fault... could try to upgrade it but it is not a guaranteed success ! Also keep in mind that there are tons of reported issues with several versions... so just be careful ! If you have PC/Laptop then go with them...

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
It's not the incest patch... and PLEASE ! for Pete's sake do not make similarity between a config file altering and a malware ! :LOL:

Heavenly69 Not all android devices will be able to handle games... might be you just have bad luck ! If you have any friends that have android and can run the game properly than it's your device at fault... could try to upgrade it but it is not a guaranteed success ! Also keep in mind that there are tons of reported issues with several versions... so just be careful ! If you have PC/Laptop then go with them...
don't know pete, but for his sake, I will heed your advice

Reactions: Willibrordus

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
I did tried to play without the Incest patch b4, but , in that one, the game suddenly shuts down in the middle of things, then you have to start again...play a bit, and again the game shuts down.
Plus i do wanna play IC patched version.

I guess Samsung really are the worst pieces of shitty hardware one could buy, coz i have that.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I always encounter a black screen as soon as the gameplay begins in TON... there's a bit of dialogues and then in the middle of that , screen turns black, but i could still hear the background 'clicks' and other stuff. I downloaded the Android Incest Patch version.

I'm asking for genuine help
I did tried to play without the Incest patch b4, but , in that one, the game suddenly shuts down in the middle of things, then you have to start again...play a bit, and again the game shuts down.
Plus i do wanna play IC patched version.

I guess Samsung really are the worst pieces of shitty hardware one could buy, coz i have that.
Depends on your device and on the Android version of ToN. There are a bunch of custom made version which might not run on Android 9 or older.

JoiPlay might be an option. I personally would recommend to play on a laptop/computer running Linux.
I followed the soul stone's order and give Pricia the jasmine oil. She gave me $10000 but the main story didn't advanced. I couldn't progress next step. The soul crystal still telling me to give Pricia the jasmine oil. Any idea?
ps.was playing the latest version.
Use an older save. If you don't have one check the save collection on OP (aka the original post/opening post on the first page).

Note: No idea if you can use PC saves in Android.

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
All of yall are gonna laugh and take me and my phone for a stupidity night live, but, the same situation i.e. THE BLACK SCREEN, happens with JoiPlay too in my phone. I was playing The Artifact and then , kaboom, Blacknesssss....deleted JoiPlay.

But the good new is, that stuff of Blackness only happened whilst playing either TON, JoiPlay, or The Gate (rpgm game that i forgot the name of).

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
All of yall are gonna laugh and take me and my phone for a stupidity night live, but, the same situation i.e. THE BLACK SCREEN, happens with JoiPlay too in my phone. I was playing The Artifact and then , kaboom, Blacknesssss....deleted JoiPlay.

But the good new is, that stuff of Blackness only happened whilst playing either TON, JoiPlay, or The Gate (rpgm game that i forgot the name of).
Then it is possible that your device can't handle h.264 encoded videos.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Then it is possible that your device can't handle h.264 encoded videos
Something similar was on my mind before too... sent a " proper " troubleshooting guide before to him but it did not work out so guess this leaves the device as fault... Input is still welcome from anyone !

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: groq
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes