sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Remember NLT changed the host of the update files from this update forward, leakers now have to download the update and reupload the files somewhere else in order to share, so expect longer wait times for the download link from now on.
This is simply not true in this form... ;)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
ToN's story is interesting and searching for treasures in the jungle, solving puzzles, crafting items is funny and entertaining too. What ruins the enjoyment is the overall obsession with animations. I recently played Good Girl Gone Bad - no animation at all, but the sex scenes were way better written and exciting than ToN's sex animations.

GGGB shows that a game doesn't need super quality animation to be fun and exciting. All it requires is to make the sex scenes as hot as possible, but I don't think you can achieve this with animations only.

I think that sooner or later NLT will hit a bottleneck with RPG Maker and then will move on to Unity. It may happen with his next saga already (after TGO).

A game engine like Unity would allow to create more features and game options for puzzles and mini-games compare to RPG Maker and its limitations.

On the other hand players may need technical support to make the game run their computer/phone. Unity for example use the users hardware and software to run a game so, with a user isn't able to maintain his system the game might not run.
Lol, we're already getting pages of people unable to copy/paste 2 folders on top of each other, imagine the meltdown of people who can't update their Unity game/video drivers, the lulz would probably kill more than a certain virus

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes