oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Im 52% trough the game does it mean 48% still left in this version or is the percentage based on the version when the game is complete
At v48091 , the game is at 48%, if you have played everything complete to v48091 (15).png

At v54101 , the game is at 54%, if you have played everything complete to v54101 (12).png etc.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
it means you're 52% done with the content, currently the game is 87% complete. the remaining 13% has yet to be made
In the latest version of the game can i reach the 100% (i know the game isn't finished) but the 100% thats stated are this for the current version or overall ?
Would like to know if its taken into account in the percentage display that the game isn't finished.
Btw i didn't used any kama sutra pages.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
In the latest version of the game can i reach the 100% (i know the game isn't finished) but the 100% thats stated are this for the current version or overall ?
Would like to know if its taken into account in the percentage display that the game isn't finished.
Btw i didn't used any kama sutra pages.
in the last version you can reach 87%

a6350414

Aug 5, 2018
Did anyone manage to catch a 3000+lbs shark? I've been fishing / grinding for hours and the best I could get is 2918lbs.
And before I keep doing the same thing over and over again any longer I thought I could ask you guys first.
Thanks!

I'm hyped for the new version

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Did anyone manage to catch a 3000+lbs shark? I've been fishing / grinding for hours and the best I could get is 2918lbs.
And before I keep doing the same thing over and over again any longer I thought I could ask you guys first.
Thanks!

Yes, it's possible. Get both fishing guides. Get the four leaf clover. Keep entering the beach until you see the biggest Great White sprite. Use the heavy pink plug or heavy natural plug. Pray to the RNG gods.

Reactions: a6350414

a6350414

Aug 5, 2018
Yes, it's possible. Get both fishing guides. Get the four leaf clover. Keep entering the beach until you see the biggest Great White sprite. Use the heavy pink plug or heavy natural plug. Pray to the RNG gods.
that's exactly what I've been doing. But good to know that it is indeed possible. Thanks!

Reactions: Xanado

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Thanks!

That happen to me several time catch shark few pounds short of 3,000 lbs before get big one. Most boring part of game of all for me. Cast... reel in... off beach... onto beach... wait for shark... cast... reel in... lose lure... buy lure... see shark... cast... reel in...catch shark too small... over and over. No skill intelligence effort require only repetition. And all to make unlock puzzle in Ancient Temple more difficult! Hah!

bldrcn

Dec 25, 2018
I found all chest keys and completed everything except for the last philweed to deposit and few ancient temple puzzles. Did I miss the oppurtunity to get one (the last philweed) somewhere?

Edit: Found one behind a palm tree.

Last edited:

a6350414

Aug 5, 2018
Ok. I finally got my 3000+lbs shark. Such a grind.
Before all the "new update madness" with standard questions ("where android port?", "why does my heavily modded savefile not work") begins:
Temple puzzle #47 is unlocked even though I bought everything available throughout the game and got the Christmas tree as well. Any idea what the missing upgrade might be? I have not cheated whatsoever so I don't think that anything is broken (apart from a possible bug maybe).
I am grateful for any suggestions.
Thanks

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Ok. I finally got my 3000+lbs shark. Such a grind.
Before all the "new update madness" with standard questions ("where android port?", "why does my heavily modded savefile not work") begins:
Temple puzzle #47 is unlocked even though I bought everything available throughout the game and got the Christmas tree as well. Any idea what the missing upgrade might be? I have not cheated whatsoever so I don't think that anything is broken (apart from a possible bug maybe).
Thanks
You need to take the "attic key" to the "Full Mast Bar" attic and unlock a chest containing the "dartboard".

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I found all chest keys and completed everything except for the last philweed to deposit and few ancient temple puzzles. Did I miss the oppurtunity to get one (the last philweed) somewhere?
WALKTHROUGH -> List of all Philweed

Thanks
Attic Key Attic Key (1) .pngAttic Key (2) .pngAttic Key (3) .png

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
NLT ambition could do with all help it can get although for me state of art gameplay and graphics without riveting story does not hit spot and ToN story went from great to hardly any as time went on. I think time constraint curbed plot and storyline development which were sacrificed to allow more time for graphics and animation.
ToN's story is interesting and searching for treasures in the jungle, solving puzzles, crafting items is funny and entertaining too. What ruins the enjoyment is the overall obsession with animations. I recently played Good Girl Gone Bad - no animation at all, but the sex scenes were way better written and exciting than ToN's sex animations.

GGGB shows that a game doesn't need super quality animation to be fun and exciting. All it requires is to make the sex scenes as hot as possible, but I don't think you can achieve this with animations only.
(Maybe NLT should hire more help, learn C#, and move to Unity platform.)
I think that sooner or later NLT will hit a bottleneck with RPG Maker and then will move on to Unity. It may happen with his next saga already (after TGO).

A game engine like Unity would allow to create more features and game options for puzzles and mini-games compare to RPG Maker and its limitations.

On the other hand players may need technical support to make the game run their computer/phone. Unity for example use the users hardware and software to run a game so, with a user isn't able to maintain his system the game might not run.

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
ToN's story is interesting and searching for treasures in the jungle, solving puzzles, crafting items is funny and entertaining too. What ruins the enjoyment is the overall obsession with animations. I recently played Good Girl Gone Bad - no animation at all, but the sex scenes were way better written and exciting than ToN's sex animations.

GGGB shows that a game doesn't need super quality animation to be fun and exciting. All it requires is to make the sex scenes as hot as possible, but I don't think you can achieve this with animations only.

I think that sooner or later NLT will hit a bottleneck with RPG Maker and then will move on to Unity. It may happen with his next saga already (after TGO).

A game engine like Unity would allow to create more features and game options for puzzles and mini-games compare to RPG Maker and its limitations.

On the other hand players may need technical support to make the game run their computer/phone. Unity for example use the users hardware and software to run a game so, with a user isn't able to maintain his system the game might not run.
Does a folder merger count as maintaining the system ??? :p :KEK:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does a folder merger count as maintaining the system ??? :p :KEK:
No.

It's funny how many people will tell you how they can play the latest AAA games on their super-gamer rig, but are not able reading a log file to narrow down a problem that is caused by one a third party software that was shipped with their bloated system. :Kappa:

Last edited:
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No.

It's funny how many people will tell you how they can play the latest AAA games on their super-gamer rig, but are not able to read a log file to narrow down a problem that is caused by one a third party software that was shipped with their bloated system. :Kappa:
Okay I guess it's time to tap out then...
:ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes