AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
thanks cato for the page of your walkthough i will try to follow it for that puzzle it looks complex but will do my best tahnsk again

this game would be pretty hard without your help

Reactions: oCATo

Vampyre

Jan 22, 2020
Ok all, I've been away for awhile and jumped back in.. 2 things..

1 Soul crystal is saying go deep in jungle and use ladder, I' can't seem to find where

2 what is up with the crates that say too heavy to open or something> what do I use on them

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
I think we still need a proper threesome scene with Clare and Diana, also a threesome scene with Janet and Kaley as well.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Ok all, I've been away for awhile and jumped back in.. 2 things..

1 Soul crystal is saying go deep in jungle and use ladder, I' can't seem to find where

2 what is up with the crates that say too heavy to open or something> what do I use on them
1.) WALKTHROUGH & LISTS -> List of all Tiny Rope & Ladder Segment
-> v73022 (3).pngv73022 (9).pngv75031 (3).png -> v73022 & v75031

2.) v77032 -> v77032 (5).png -> v77032 (8).png

You need a Clover Leav

WALKTHROUGH -> List of all Plants, Plant Segments
Clover Leav 2a.pngClover Leav 2b.pngClover Leav 2c.pngClover Leav 2d.png -> v77032

or see Make Money -> SPOILER: -> fishes, antivenom ...

Is this a question or a statement?

If a question, what IS the question?
A question.
The question is: How 21.png

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I think NLT try to push envelope and improve with every game. Eventually must reach point when two quality updates per month schedule become impossible which I think is where are. My opinion is better to have less frequent and BETTER update to have superior game than try to stick to bi-weekly update and see game decline for not enough time to do proper story and graphics. When try to do so plot, story, dialogue, characterisation, everything non-graphical turn to crap game lose quality and become little more than parade of increasing redic, sometime laughable, sometime disturbing, sometime disgusting, sex scene as happen in Treasure of Nadia when possible combination and permutation of sex act and participant wind down and become exhausted until so few option left without include much weirdness that game go downhill pretty damn quick.

Personally would prefer top quality game develop at slower pace if needed to keep quality high.

Obviously bottleneck already occur since TGO release slip miles behind original announcement so difficult to see how game could be built as quickly as previous without reduction in standards. Better to do fewer thing really well more slowly than more thing much less well too quickly. Is what I think anyway if NLT Media genuinely aspire to reach heights of the adult RPG genre.

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Update is not tomorrow then? The weekly report says 2 more days, unless I read something wrong.
You forget timezone differences as per different global location. Graphic of Weekly Report shows time from developer point of view which might be different from yours. For me update released earlier than posted here, so update is today 15th June 2021. Can check clock to see local date and time for you by click link below.

Last edited:
Reactions: tlhIngan_

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Kaley and Janut doing anything remotely lewd would be considered wincest for Patreon and get the game/NLT banned. Them being naked close together is already borderline reportable, anything more it'll crash and burn

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Depends on how you define threesome because technically all three did something together.
Doing something in FRONT of each other is not same as doing something TO each other. Janut and Kaley are 100% mother and daughter in story so if do something sexual TO each other would eject NLT Media from Patreon, because of incest rule, and then no more Treasure of Nadia or The Genesis Order. (Plenty of people just wait for slightest infringement to report and get NLT Patreon account cancelled and NLT not collect money internationally for credit card etc., not pay funds for purchase of product with incest content once known.) Personally sad to see likeable though easily led, immature and weak-minded Janut character end up bossed by girls half her age and behave in promiscuous slutty Noami-like way, even worse than Noami really for Noami not do orgy with girls half age calling shots. ( Noami always dominant and Janut redic submissive.) Was thanks to toxic influence of slut-bomb Noami and sex drug Janut follow "bad path" (MC swore to protect from) with "help" from our "heroic" MC too on top of course. :mad: Henry Johnson perished daddy would be proud of son for sure. :LOL: Hope for better MC in The Genesis Order if happens or at least disappoint not quite so much as Idaho's boy.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Genesis Order have improved game engine to allow day and night scene and changing weather etc.
Same game engine since his first game "Visiting Aunt Sara". The changing weather and day and night cycles are a new feature either implanted via a plugin or by coding it.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Same game engine since his first game "Visiting Aunt Sara". The changing weather and day and night cycles are a new feature either implanted via a plugin or by coding it.
Ah! Misunderstand earlier NLT post I read once quick and thought game engine improved but not then. :whistle: (I remove inaccurate sentence.) Pity. NLT ambition could do with all help it can get although for me state of art gameplay and graphics without riveting story does not hit spot and ToN story went from great to hardly any as time went on. I think time constraint curbed plot and storyline development which were sacrificed to allow more time for graphics and animation. :(

(Maybe NLT should hire more help, learn C#, and move to Unity platform.)

Last edited:
Reactions: cold_arctus

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Im 52% trough the game does it mean 48% still left in this version or is the percentage based on the version when the game is complete

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Im 52% trough the game does it mean 48% still left in this version or is the percentage based on the version when the game is complete
it means you're 52% done with the content, currently the game is 87% complete. the remaining 13% has yet to be made

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes