Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
According to rumors the movie isn't about He-Man at all but about Teela.

Back to topic:
Will the story be concluded with next update or will it be with v91xx? :unsure:
I hope for time to put game out of misery. I hear NLT say game end in August, so maybe three to five more ToN episode, then bonus content, and new game start near end of year. So a lot of bonus! ToN ran out steam long ago and to end would be a mercy killing IMHO. Excelsior! As Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche was sometime say.

Reactions: cold_arctus

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
According to rumors the movie isn't about He-Man at all but about Teela.

Back to topic:
Will the story be concluded with next update or will it be with v91xx? :unsure:
NLT-s last weekly report suggest it won't end with the next one either... or the next one... which makes no sense at all but let's see what tomorrow serves on our plate first :LOL:

Reactions: cold_arctus

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
M1 macbook can't run this game
Late to the party, I'm afraid, but have you actually tried to press F5? After that the game starts.

I play regularly ToN on a M1 MacBook and a M1 MacMini: it usually crashes the first 3 or 4 starts, and then (quite mysteriously) runs perfectly well.

My US$ 0,02, of course

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Late to the party, I'm afraid, but have you actually tried to press F5? After that the game starts.

I play regularly ToN on a M1 MacBook and a M1 MacMini: it usually crashes the first 3 or 4 starts, and then (quite mysteriously) runs perfectly well.

My US$ 0,02, of course
F5 resets the browser window now it would be interesting to know what it really do on M1 Macs. Maybe it helps to skip plugins? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
F5 resets the browser window now it would be interesting to know what it really do on M1 Macs. Maybe it helps to skip plugins? :unsure:
It says it's dictation... :unsure: In some emulators there used to be plugin skips can't remember which though... think it was F8 or F9 ? :unsure: Anyhooo glad this one does not involve me ! :LOL: Remember Console/PC - Mac and Android :KEK:

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Weekly Report

In 2 days comes the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia! Heroes and villains take center stage in this new chapter as the intensity is ramped up, setting the stage for ToN's epic conclusion. In this next chapter there will be a new KS page, an animated action scene, and 2 sex scenes!

I estimate there will be new chapters until August, depending on how they are split up. At which point the bonus content will be coming twice a month until TGO is ready for it's first chapter to launch. As with ToN, I will be aiming for the first release to have about twice the content of a normal chapter update. So, it will take some time to get it polished and ready to go. It will likely have a release date toward the end of the year. As the time draws closer, I will be able to give an exact date.

Thank you everyone for supporting these games! Exciting times are ahead!

(Bet won't delete this one you fuckers!)

None44

Nov 9, 2020
Weekly Report

In 2 days comes the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia! Heroes and villains take center stage in this new chapter as the intensity is ramped up, setting the stage for ToN's epic conclusion. In this next chapter there will be a new KS page, an animated action scene, and 2 sex scenes!

I estimate there will be new chapters until August, depending on how they are split up. At which point the bonus content will be coming twice a month until TGO is ready for it's first chapter to launch. As with ToN, I will be aiming for the first release to have about twice the content of a normal chapter update. So, it will take some time to get it polished and ready to go. It will likely have a release date toward the end of the year. As the time draws closer, I will be able to give an exact date.

Looks like TGO is going to take some time

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Best part of the post :KEK:

So the story updates will go on till about 95-97%
Does anyone else feels that he is kinda dragging now? :unsure:

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
That's why I wrote before this does not make sense... besides just what bonus contents can we expect if the completion rate goes up this high ? :p:KEK:
20 Scenes where Albert and Sam BDSM Henry
50 different positions with 4 angles each and custom background music by Hans Zimmer and narration done by David Attenborough

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It says it's dictation... :unsure: In some emulators there used to be plugin skips can't remember which though... think it was F8 or F9 ? :unsure: Anyhooo glad this one does not involve me ! :LOL: Remember Console/PC - Mac and Android :KEK:
Yep, all Android and Mac users should switch over to Linux. This would fix most of their problems.

Does anyone else feels that he is kinda dragging now? :unsure:
Feels like it. More orgies, more outfits etc.

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yep, all Android and Mac users should switch over to Linux. This would fix most of their problems.

Feels like it. More orgies, more outfits etc.
Don't forget the impregnation orgies and their x-ray versions are still to come... but for extra like " bonus " content I don't see too much space left if completion rate crawls up that high... :oops:

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
Hi guys, would anyone know where to find the text files (dialogues) so I can try to translate them into my language? I loved this game, but I've never translated an RPG Maker game just Renpy and Unity

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
Weekly Report

2 more days ?? it means not tomorrow ??

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes