cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
What's with the weird attitude by some people here about cheating in a single-player game?
I see it more as a warning. Some people are not aware that over modifying their stats might break their save and then these people will claim that it is a bug in the game. Later they will come back and beg for a clean save.

Edit: *Ooops. Didn't see that so many people already replied to that.* :LOL:

GrumpyGoomba

Jul 18, 2019
Yes. Kind of very weird.

No. It's not annoying. I'm not annoyed by questioners.
What is annoying are those who get upset and think they need to cough up and "take educational action" because many who are here for the first time and don't know their way around here have the same questions and don't know themselves that they are not the only ones who have this question.
Well, I'm kinda new here as a forum-user.
And even to me, reading threads about games, I felt like I just wanted to scream at my monitor, because people just wouldn't read, or check out links, obviously redirecting them to the answer to their question.

I admire your steadfastness in this thread, giving advice, offering solutions to self-made problems, or just not looking down on people who can't read, or understand what they read, or follow simple instructions.

But I'm not that kind of person.
These questions, answered a hundred times over already, would bother me. And they do! I read threads from the beginning, usually, and reading five people, asking the same question on the SAME PAGE, did make me question their capacity of critical thinking and decision-making, more times than I would like to recount.

But I just don't reply to those. I gain nothing by acting like they are below me.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Where does the righteous indignation come from?
Maybe the feeling to feel superior over the person who needs to cheat to beat the game, because you didn't have to do it. Or is it some kind of helper syndrome. I don't know.

After 4 years on F95 I saw brain dead users and people argue a lot about pixel waifu. I think the majority of users could use some quality therapy time (including me). :LOL:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I see it more as a warning. Some people are not aware that over modifying their stats might break their save and then these people will claim that it is a bug in the game. Later they will come back and beg for a clean save.

Edit: *Ooops. Didn't see that so many people already replied to that.* :LOL:
No problemo ! The more the merrier ! :LOL:

Reactions: cold_arctus

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
These questions, answered a hundred times over already, would bother me.
And they do! I read threads from the beginning, usually, and reading five people,
asking the same question on the SAME PAGE,
if 5 different people ask the same thing 5 times on the same page, answer each one politely, correctly and completely.
none of the 5 can help it. that 4 others want the same thing as him.
did make me question their capacity of critical thinking
and decision-making, more times than I would like to recount.
It is neither wrong, nor malicious, nor forbidden ...
not to be able to think critically.
It is allowed to be stupid ! Nobody has the right to criticize the stupid ones because of that !
Help them !

Stupid people are often much preferred than intelligent ones !

Reactions: GrumpyGoomba

GrumpyGoomba

Jul 18, 2019
if 5 different people ask the same thing 5 times on the same page, answer each one politely, correctly and completely.
none of the 5 can help it. that 4 others want the same thing as him.

It is neither wrong, nor malicious, nor forbidden ...
not to be able to think critically.
It is allowed to be stupid ! Nobody has the right to criticize the stupid ones because of that !
Help them !

Stupid people are often much preferred than intelligent ones !
As I said before: I admire this quality in your posts.

But I'm not built like that.
I just tend to ignore questions that I've seen a hundred times before.

People need to be able to search for solutions.
not just handed them on a silver platter and complain afterwards on top if it.

Rudus

May 2, 2021
I'm like super new here but I know enough that if you use the really old mod to cheat money you will run into problems. Some here use saveeditonline, Cato can help you with that, never used it myself, no need.

Reactions: oCATo

Love_Extrem

May 19, 2020
Hello everybody! I already bought all the home upgrades but puzzle 47 is still locked.
Any ideas why this happens?. Could it be that I didn't take the Christmas tree at the time?

If so, how can I get the Christmas tree? where it should be I can no longer find it.

From already thank you very much!!!

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
hello all
i am stuck and have been fora while at the Cave puzzle where you have to convince the two girls to go to certain parts of the cave to trigger triggers. i have failed to solve this. Can some kind sould direct me to either an illustrated walkthrough and help with the answer? not hints, i am past that just want to get thru this and on with the game..if possible. thanks in advance.

here is the pic...

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hello everybody! I already bought all the home upgrades but puzzle 47 is still locked.
Any ideas why this happens?. Could it be that I didn't take the Christmas tree at the time?

If so, how can I get the Christmas tree? where it should be I can no longer find it.

From already thank you very much!!!
WALKTHROUGH -> List of all Shovels & Christmas Tree -> Christmas Tree  (1).png

hello all
i am stuck and have been fora while at the Cave puzzle where you have to convince the two girls to go to certain parts of the cave to trigger triggers. i have failed to solve this. Can some kind sould direct me to either an illustrated walkthrough and help with the answer? not hints, i am past that just want to get thru this and on with the game..if possible. thanks in advance.

here is the pic...
WALKTHROUGH -> List of all Push Stones Puzzle -> v56102 (7).png etc.

When the next release date guys?
tomorrow.
in about 24 hours

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I understand some like the end of update screens.
I do too... but I don't recommend playing v83 at all... and there is a reason for it ! But don't get me wrong it's a free world do as you like by all means...

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes