sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yep, all Android and Mac users should switch over to Linux. This would fix most of their problems.

Feels like it. More orgies, more outfits etc.
Don't forget the impregnation orgies and their x-ray versions are still to come... but for extra like " bonus " content I don't see too much space left if completion rate crawls up that high... :oops:

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
Hi guys, would anyone know where to find the text files (dialogues) so I can try to translate them into my language? I loved this game, but I've never translated an RPG Maker game just Renpy and Unity

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
Weekly Report

In 2 days comes the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia! Heroes and villains take center stage in this new chapter as the intensity is ramped up, setting the stage for ToN's epic conclusion. In this next chapter there will be a new KS page, an animated action scene, and 2 sex scenes!

I estimate there will be new chapters until August, depending on how they are split up. At which point the bonus content will be coming twice a month until TGO is ready for it's first chapter to launch. As with ToN, I will be aiming for the first release to have about twice the content of a normal chapter update. So, it will take some time to get it polished and ready to go. It will likely have a release date toward the end of the year. As the time draws closer, I will be able to give an exact date.

Thank you everyone for supporting these games! Exciting times are ahead!

(Bet won't delete this one you fuckers!)
2 more days ?? it means not tomorrow ??

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
hello all
i am stuck and have been fora while at the Cave puzzle where you have to convince the two girls to go to certain parts of the cave to trigger triggers. i have failed to solve this. Can some kind sould direct me to either an illustrated walkthrough and help with the answer? not hints, i am past that just want to get thru this and on with the game..if possible. thanks in advance.

here is the pic...
If this has not been answered yet. You will need to push the ladies one each onto the circle points and then stand on the third one yorself.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Hi guys, would anyone know where to find the text files (dialogues) so I can try to translate them into my language? I loved this game, but I've never translated an RPG Maker game just Renpy and Unity
All the text of the game is located in the js files in the data folder. Unfortunately you would have to go through the code line by line to identify the text and what you will need to change. It would probably be better to see if there is one for your language already available by the patreon.

• Wow
Reactions: RCDL

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
All the text of the game is located in the js files in the data folder. Unfortunately you would have to go through the code line by line to identify the text and what you will need to change. It would probably be better to see if there is one for your language already available by the patreon.
Wow, thank you so much, I'll take a look, yes, thanks

Runnion

Sep 17, 2018
Soul Crystal currently tells me to craft a rock bomb to get the key segments from the temple, but I can't find anywhere to put a bomb. I'm embarrassed to say how long I've been looking.

Help?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I do too... but I don't recommend playing v83 at all... and there is a reason for it ! But don't get me wrong it's a free world do as you like by all means...
I started with the current version and have never seen these earlier end of update screens. Anyone know if there is a collection of them somewhere?
in a weekly report nlt said TGO would will probably be ready mid year, Now they say end of the month, oh man.. View attachment 1245788
The end of June is the middle of the year.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I started with the current version and have never seen these earlier end of update screens. Anyone know if there is a collection of them somewhere?

The end of June is the middle of the year.

Reactions: Dragon59

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Ok. Thanks for this. Must be a bug. I already have all those, but they're not in my inventory. In fact I think I combined them already.
If you think you have a bug, send me your last save. i will look at it, and - if necessary - debug it.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes