jebbons

Jun 23, 2018
Hell of a game. Easily one of the best on the site, and I'm usually not interested in traveling around by the world map pointing and clicking my way along. But even that isn't too bad in this one. Oh...and audio as well. Makes such a huge difference in a game when there's sound effects Good job!

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Wicked Garden
Madalyn, as promised.
View attachment 1242039
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1263709_ToN_FS_Tample.gif
I looked through all the CG, but I don't see any normal images with her yet. Sorry
But I will make more signatures later towards the end of the game.

Edit
Filter Crisp Winter
View attachment 1242048
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1263718_ToN_FS_Tample.gif
Thanks bro. Good to have you back.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hi, Is there a way to reverse the dialogue and go back one or two dialogue boxes? Can't find a key to do that. Thanks!
That doesn't exist here.
You can go back by saving and reloading later
or, if you haven't, with external saves : all SAVES

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
thats why i am asking reupload v79041 and v81042 because already check that mega link but file got deleted
V79 UO

V81 UO

V81

V79

I won't reupload anything but you can still grab these... :D

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
V79 UO

V81 UO

V81

V79

If I were you I would leave v83 out and go straight to v85 full version... ;) But it's up to you really...

Reactions: Bertonya

Riaoh

Aug 29, 2019
V79 UO

V81 UO

V81

V79

thank you very much (y)

GrumpyGoomba

Jul 18, 2019
What's with the weird attitude by some people here about cheating in a single-player game?

I totally get that it can cause problems, and that hearing the same question for the 1000th time (I'm probably underestimating here), can get tiresome.
But you're not obligated to answer every dumb question. Much less in a condescending way.
And besides that I'm getting that "how dare you cheat in MY favourite fuck-game?!?!?!?"-vibe...You guys are kinda weird.

These games are sometimes loaded with time-wasting grinds, not this game(it actually pretty much gives you what you need when you need it), but there's a ton!
Cut it down a bit. Just don't give an answer if you think the question alone offends you, you know?

What? I need to talk about the game too???
It's great. Following along through its development might be a worse choice than playing the completed game at the end, though.
The pacing will be fixed by just playing the completed game.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO GRIND! Just do your thing and the game will open up your possibilities.

GrumpyGoomba

Jul 18, 2019
You got here something wrong... I could not care less if you or the others cheat or not... but after issuing warning that this has consequences and afterwards you and your pals face the music... the first thing that pops into your mind is to come here to cry complain or get help to fix it... see that's the real problem and probably a huge portion why this thread is almost 2000 pages...

You make your choice... you live with it !
I don't cheat in these games...I just kinda like the natural progression of things. IF they are as well balanced as they are in this game.

I just understand that after countless grindfests of timewasting, people just go for the short way.

And, as I said, I really do understand that it's probably unbelievably annoying to answer the same question again, and again, and again.
My proposal is: Just don't do it.
These people have no patience. They'll make like three posts a page, asking the same inane question, but they'll give up after 10 minutes, like they always do.

Just don't get yourself caught up in it. You end up looking like the weirdo in the end.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
And besides that I'm getting that "how dare you cheat in MY favourite fuck-game?!?!?!?"-vibe...
You guys are kinda weird.
Yes. Kind of very weird.

And, as I said, I really do understand that it's probably unbelievably annoying to answer the same question again, and again, and again.
No. It's not annoying. I'm not annoyed by questioners.
What is annoying are those who get upset and think they need to cough up and "take educational action" because many who are here for the first time and don't know their way around here have the same questions and don't know themselves that they are not the only ones who have this question.

... the first thing that pops into your mind is to come here ...
to get help to fix it ...
Very Good.
All who have problems - with or without editors -
should be able to ask and get help. That is good !

Stop the stupid warning. It doesn't help anyone.
Tell how to tickle the editors. That helps.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
What's with the weird attitude by some people here about cheating in a single-player game?

I totally get that it can cause problems, and that hearing the same question for the 1000th time (I'm probably underestimating here), can get tiresome.
But you're not obligated to answer every dumb question. Much less in a condescending way.
And besides that I'm getting that "how dare you cheat in MY favourite fuck-game?!?!?!?"-vibe...You guys are kinda weird.

These games are sometimes loaded with time-wasting grinds, not this game(it actually pretty much gives you what you need when you need it), but there's a ton!
Cut it down a bit. Just don't give an answer if you think the question alone offends you, you know?

What? I need to talk about the game too???
It's great. Following along through its development might be a worse choice than playing the completed game at the end, though.
The pacing will be fixed by just playing the completed game.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO GRIND! Just do your thing and the game will open up your possibilities.
There is no porblem about cheating in this game, but lot of people do it bad way and crash game. There was lot of people who cry there about "bugs" wich made by self.
Than crazy cat dude blame dev about shitty coded game.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes