cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I am not condoning apple but its about time there is some advancement in arm, good thing apple's buyers become labrats in it's little experiment while the entirety of the world speeds up development of arm platform and libraries. I see this as an absolute win :D
I doubt microsoft, google or anyone could have accelerated ARM for desktop development as much as apple. (They all tried with surface, chromebook etc and failed)
Yep, maybe in three years ARM will be fully supported by software developers.

bloobloobloo

Apr 15, 2021
So I'm finished with the plot but missing one chest key, and I'm pretty sure it's the chicken dance one..
Is there a solution for that? Or do I have to load an old save?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So I'm finished with the plot but missing one chest key, and I'm pretty sure it's the chicken dance one..
Is there a solution for that? Or do I have to load an old save?
:KEK: Chicken dance... :KEK:
If by this you mean Ash... give him the boombox which is 3 maps away from him... Highly doubt you missed THAT one :unsure:

bloobloobloo

Apr 15, 2021
:KEK: Chicken dance... :KEK:
If by this you mean Ash... give him the boombox which is 3 maps away from him... Highly doubt you missed THAT one :unsure:
You're right, apparently it was the hidden cave key instead :oops: Someone's old comment claimed you had to dance and I couldn't remember doing that so I got worried lol

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You're right, apparently it was the hidden cave key instead :oops: Someone's old comment claimed you had to dance and I couldn't remember doing that so I got worried lol
Search this docu if you miss one... or more easily check the girls status page which one you miss...

Reactions: bloobloobloo

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Searching for the last chest keys is getting to me. Yesterday, I dreamed that Naomi stood up and I found a chest key stuck to her butt.

Would that make it an ass key instead of a chest key? I'm not sure.
===
Still trying to get through Puzzle 38. It's a pain!
EDIT: Finally got the timing right on the last step.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yoyomistro

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
But you have to admit that the "cat" is an insanely curious dude.

Not just content with playing the games, creating walkthrus, lists, guides and the solutions to puzzles, he also goes around solving problems that don't even exist - ones he has to make up.

Perhaps we should ponder why he does this ... is he just curious?
to understand what retro puzzles are and why this is loved, search in google "retro chess".
My favorite book on this subject: Raymond Smullyan: The chess mysteries of Sherlock Holmes, 1979)

Reactions: Retired123

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Wicked Garden
Madalyn, as promised.
ToN_FS_Tample.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1263709_ToN_FS_Tample.gif
I looked through all the CG, but I don't see any normal images with her yet. Sorry
But I will make more signatures later towards the end of the game.

Edit
Filter Crisp Winter
ToN_FS_Tample.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1263718_ToN_FS_Tample.gif

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes