Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hi there! I just installed last version and I have several bugs with .png like IMG/characters/$SM-Scanner.png or $MetalPlate-south.png and more... any solution? Thanks.
Yes. The solution is don't skip an update. That's how you get all these missing files.

The easy fix is to download the full version.

Reactions: Nanonino

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yes, either get every update ever and upzip/install them in the right order, without skipping any nor doing them in random order. Or get the fullbuild. And please get away from compressed
There is nothing wrong with the compressed version I have it too it ain't missing anything... on the other hand if you fuck up it could look like it does sooo...
any solution?
Update your extractor(s) and try not to fail again... if there are 0B files it won't work !

Jun 24, 2020
The whip is handed to you more or less at 50% ( if you are top tier ! ) but would you do me a favor and post the pic what your current task is ? ( Evie / Soul Crystal ) ... if it is Bring Emily philweed... did you give it to HER or did you put it in squallmart office ? :unsure: That would explain a LOT :KEK:
progress 32%
task by soul cristal
put them in the office

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
progress 32%
task by soul cristal
put them in the office
You have too many of them already... :KEK: Have you got a save file where you did not filled up the maca and red ginseng up ? If you have only 1 philweed here stored there should be plenty lying around...

Jun 24, 2020
You have too many of them already... :KEK: Have you got a save file where you did not filled up the maca and red ginseng up ? If you have only 1 philweed here stored there should be plenty lying around...
i have save with less maca and red but situation is the same only place were there is philweed is here but i cant reach it
i have been wondering everywhere for hours and this is only plant i have seen since the start of the soul cristal task

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i have save with less maca and red but situation is the same only place were there is philweed is here but i cant reach it
i have been wondering everywhere for hours and this is only plant i have seen since the start of the soul cristal task
Here are all the philweeds in the beginning...

How come you can't reach any of these ? :unsure:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
have reach them without the last one, no ant killer used it on the previous ants
That would mean you picked up 3 one in container so where the others ? Ehh this is messy... start over from the beginning and go through Evies hints without fail... and don't do anything else what you have been told... that's how you play this game ! If you do things beforehand you will just end up in a pinch like this ;)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You wrote a novel explaining how to unpack and troll around into the code in a place where most people can't copy/paste 2 folders on top of each other, for a mini-game that's barely there to get some $ and a puzzle temple slot, while expecting stuff to not blow up (have you been around here a bit ? Stuff blows up on a daily basis cause people can't do much folder-wise). So yes, basically useless. You know actually playing the game with the boosts provided can fix most of everything ? Or PM'ing the dude ?
It's on topic and I posted it for anyone who's interested. Anyone who doesn't have RPG MV in the first place probably isn't going to understand it and can move on with their lives. I like discussing the technical side of games in the appropriate thread for said games, I don't need to worry about what others who don't understand it will think. If it was off-topic I'd PM but if only 3 people who read it get anything from it that's fine with me. Also just editing your save file isn't fool proof if you accidentally circumvent a game trigger, so in that way my method is helpful for people who not only want an adjusted game experience but also want to avoid issues caused by save editing.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
is there any way to check in what version i have the game? or can i just download the latest update only even if i say i have ver 71something

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
M1 macbook can't run this game
My condolence that you bought the new M1 MacBook. If you can return it, you should do it. The new M1 MacBooks are well-known to be shit with less software running on it than on the old Intel-based books.

The game engine NW.js doesn't support ARM based processors yet, that's why the game and the plugins crash when you try to launch the game. However, here are some options you can try:
- Try to launch the game via your browser using "index.html" file (inside the resources folder (right click -> show package content)).
-> Try the new NW.js engine build for ARM: Download from here
-> Sign up on NLT's patreon page and get access to the web-based version (stream-to-play; saves are then stored as cookies then.)
-> Get a cheap laptop and install Linux.

Good Luck.
is there any way to check in what version i have the game? or can i just download the latest update only even if i say i have ver 71something
Click on the crystal ball and check the bottom; there you will find the game version.

If you have v71... already either download all update-only files from 71...to 87... and manually apply the updates in chronically order or better download the last full build v87061.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
My condolence that you bought the new M1 MacBook. If you can return it, you should do it. The new M1 MacBooks are well-known to be shit with less software running on it than on the old Intel-based books.

The game engine NW.js doesn't support ARM based processors yet, that's why the game and the plugins crash when you try to launch the game. However, here are some options you can try:
- Try to launch the game via your browser using "index.html" file (inside the resources folder (right click -> show package content)).
-> Try the new NW.js engine build for ARM: Download from here
-> Sign up on NLT's patreon page and get access to the web-based version (stream-to-play; saves are then stored as cookies then.)
-> Get a cheap laptop and install Linux.

Good Luck.

Click on the crystal ball and check the bottom; there you will find the game version.

If you have v71... already either download all update-only files from 71...to 87... and manually apply the updates in chronically order or better download the last full build v87061.
I feel sorry for all the non-computer literate people who are gonna be conned into buying this glorified placemat by Apple, only to discover it doesn't run anything. I've already warned my family members not to buy them for the foreseeable future.
I am moving the game to a new computer, how can I move the files where the saved game is?
The saves are stored in the directory %:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\User Data on Windows. You can safely copy that whole directory to the new PC. If you're on another OS I'm not sure where to find it but I'm sure it'll be in some similar temp/local storage directory.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Rule97

May 2, 2018

[/QUOTE]

Thanks were could i find the crystal ball?i dont remember

Edit: nevermind, it was the soul crystal right?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes