nyuyu

Apr 27, 2017
Neat game, really.. REALLY fucking dumb dick size.

How insecure are the people who make these games, why are they always packing 12 inches lmao.

fucking so immersion breaking. get over yourself.

Reactions: Sick Puppy

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm well aware of how to cheat in RPG MV games and am a frequent and appreciative user of Aziien's mod. But at the very bottom of my post, I clearly state:
I would adjust the fish odds of all the fish to meet whatever ranges I wanted to see based on the stage of the fish quest I was on, and then adjust the number of tries at catching it and the weight range so I can experience the "challenge" without just copping out and editing my save. Just reduce the randomness and still get to experience the gameplay as it was meant to be.
Thank you for linking those resources though for the probably minimal amount of people who are deep into this game and are still unaware you can cheat.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Neat game, really.. REALLY fucking dumb dick size.

How insecure are the people who make these games, why are they always packing 12 inches lmao.

fucking so immersion breaking. get over yourself.
Is not developer insecure is developer's audience with complex. :ROFLMAO: Personally think tragi-comical but all sex in Treasure of Nadia fantastical, laughable and unreal at day's end.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
which girls got new scenes in v87?
Jessica (solo) and Noami, Janut and Sofia (trio) with Noami KS page. Usual romantic, refined and tasteful thing. :LOL: I worry for priapic MC for permanent erection must stop urination and lead to urinary tract, bladder possibly kidney problem. Never see flaccid. Must be great discomfort for poor Henry Johnson not least danger present when go through sliding doors! Ouch!

Last edited:
Reactions: Arthur Curry

P0rnD0g3

Jun 30, 2020
So, I have just been fishing for 3 hours straight to catch Bruce (3000 lbs great white) and then finally the RNG gave me the luck to view a huge fucking animal and then the lure breaks :(

Jun 24, 2020
Hi there,
I am on a quest of getting philweed for Emily but the plant is too high to reach, i guess i need a whip to reach it but i dont know were to find it or who will give it to me and how, pls help

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi there,
I am on a quest of getting philweed for Emily but the plant is too high to reach, i guess i need a whip to reach it but i dont know were to find it or who will give it to me and how, pls help
It comes with advancement... just play the game... as for Emily and the philweed... there might be some that you left somewhere ! If you are completely lost use this docu and search for it...

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

killboypowerhead58

May 6, 2021
How do I get the second bottle of oil to load the musket the second time? According to the walkthrough you buy it at the store, but it is not available to me.

Thank you so much for any help I have been stuck here for hours looking everywhere..

edit: Jesus nevermind you just click on it....what a waste of time

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
How do I get the second bottle of oil to load the musket the second time? According to the walkthrough you buy it at the store, but it is not available to me.

Thank you so much for any help I have been stuck here for hours looking everywhere..
You only need to clean the musket once ! The following is as soon as you find an old bullet just click on it in the inventory and you will load it to the musket automatically... :D

silver6522

Dec 8, 2018
I had the same issue with the v87061 update.

Solution:
Download and play v85052 update first. I didn't get the black screen at the bar with Duncan. Get through to the end and then download v87061.
thanks. i went to download whole v87061 and it's good now

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Wicked Garden
Several signatures. I'll do it with Madalyn later.
ToN_FanSig.gif ToN_FanSig2.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1260607_ToN_FanSig.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1260616_ToN_FanSig2.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other signatures if anyone needs
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-87061-nlt-media.38582/post-2884108 (My)
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-87061-nlt-media.38582/post-2857867 (Krull)
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v-87061-nlt-media.38582/post-2570736 (Walg)

Xanado

May 9, 2018

Jun 24, 2020
It comes with advancement... just play the game... as for Emily and the philweed... there might be some that you left somewhere ! If you are completely lost use this docu and search for it...
Too bad nothing changes.
Whip give you Janet on cemetery. >> if this is at the beginning of the game in the latest version janet gives nothing at the cemetery.
as for the sugestion to go on or use the guide it is impossible to go on, janet and kaley are not going the shop after i have entered the crypt, and no one wants to start a conversation i can only go fishing stroll around or solve puzzels
any ideas

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
How? Sorry, I´m bad at this...
You need to copy the picture that he attached to the post. Go to the folder with the game, follow the path that he wrote, and insert the downloaded picture there.
When you download it, delete the numbers before the name: 1258887_PEOPLE-JessicaExplorer7.rpgmvp.png
Here is this picture:

Last edited:
Reactions: heltcrazy

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
So, I was looking at this, and used it on a copy of the game, but didn't save anything after patching. I increased the Great White to 500lbs to clear that side-quest, but it didn't seem to take.

My next question about using this method. If I used it to update the fish so I can clear this aggravation, do I have to install the patch for each new release of the game? I've seen in many games that patching in cheats tends to break new releases of the games.

If I'm going to use something like this, I want to make sure it doesn't mess up what I've done so far.

:cool: Eric Grey

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes