Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I can't find nitric acid, can you help me, please?

I've read something about "Albert quest", but I didn't find him. I looked for Albert in the bar, in the beach, in the jungle... I've looked for him everywhere!!!
First you need blast one wall in Casula temple and go to that room, then go to the bar.
Since you " can't find " Albert you can't get nitric acid either since it comes with story development... fix your game first then you can advance without any trouble ! (y)
I was in the same boat. I'd blasted one wall, and went to the bar. Nothing.
I was getting "Use your whip to get more temple pieces." I finally found that temple key piece and now everything is back on track. Heading to the bar now....

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Wow! Finally finished the main questline in the game. Just doing some cleanup, collecting keys, collecting pages, doing booty calls and such.

I kept wondering where this terrible BDSM content was that a few were going on about. Everything seemed fairly mild and appropriate to the game to me. It wasn't vanilla (and how many AVNs limit themselves to vanilla), but it definitely wasn't "Hardcore S&M" as one would have expected from the outrage.

With a treasure hunting mystery/adventure game--you expect that the heroes will be put in jeopardy from time to time. It's a staple of the adventure serial. How many times was "Idaho's" namesake put in peril? Since this is an adventure VN with sexual content, the jeopardy is expected to be sexual in nature. Some of the characters may have balked at some of the trials, but in the end, every one of them enjoyed the experience to one extent or another. Every one consented to take part and no one felt forced.

Someone spoke of characters being "brutally sodomized." Loaded language for passionate/rough anal sex. Some women like rough sex and in this game, every woman also loves anal sex--they consider it a normal (somewhat naughty) part of sexual variation. The game is not vanilla, but not extreme in the least. As far as I remember, Henry never restrained any one in order to have his way with them, he never forced himself upon any of the women (unlike Bradley, who did use the serum to wear down resistance). The closest I can see would be How Henry took dangerous stimulants to have an excuse to see the doctor. In this game, the borderline forced behaviors / mind control were toward the MC. For instance, Madalyn's behavior toward Henry, but given that she's a succubus, it's to be expected as much as if there were a vampire character in this game. People who are extremely allergic to hints of Femdom probably have a problem with Madalyn and Sophia, but regarding Sophia, this is part of her way of protecting herself through the centuries. In the end, she is trying to bond with Henry and comes to value him in many ways.

To see some reactions, I expected some major torture going on. I kept thinking, "OK, maybe in the next update's material...maybe the next one..." I wonder if people are that sensitive to anal sex and extreme toys in an adventure context, this game might not be for them.

Is should adapt this to a review....

Reactions: yoyomistro

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
No it won't lol. Game scripts aren't voodoo, if you know what you're doing it's fine. You can't accidentally summon a doomguard when you tried to summon a succubus. I've been through all the fishing scripts thoroughly, I made the stupid thing bearable lol. I've got better things to do with my time than dice roll for a virtual prize catch in a game that's not even about fishing.

Unfortunately, I haven't set my game to the latest version. I like to progress using the incremental updates so I don't get content out of order and I get to see Evie's little quips at the end of each one. I'm a couple updates behind and probably won't be caught up until this weekend, if you're willing to wait, I'll mod it and upload it for you when I'm caught up.
What's the exact file I'm looking for?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have a question, where does one see the progress numbers as it shows in the picture?
The progress numbers you don't see... but you see ( most of ) those that accumulate to it ! If you collect all and watch ALL KS Scenes then you will end at the highlighted end result ( version number ) ... if you lack something ( it does not necessarily show you what EXACTLY you missed ) you can always check on the status bar... if you want to know the math you can do it yourself how it adds up ! :D

Reactions: Dragon59

lee-1

Jun 6, 2021
Nadia is pretty cool, I'm also wondering if we can play a HD version built with Unity/UE engine.:p

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

heltcrazy

Aug 23, 2020
The "$PEOPLE-JessicaExplorer@(7).png" file is not included in the download? Im stuck at 68%... Anyone know what to do?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The "$PEOPLE-JessicaExplorer@(7).png" file is not included in the download? Im stuck at 68%... Anyone know what to do?
If you still have the archive update your extractor and extract it properly if not redownload it but still update your extractor... there is no missing png-s if you have done it right !

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nadia is pretty cool, I'm also wondering if we can play a HD version built with Unity/UE engine.:p
Nope, never and why ? Also, what's the new weird hard-on every1 around here has for Unity ? NLT games are only and always RPGmaker, asking for Unity is the same as asking for dry water or a notblue sky. On top of Unity being pure garbage if you can't code. Guess after all the other jokes running around here, "make game in Unity cause reasons" will be the new meme

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes