yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
There are two primary things that cause me to cringe. Ho quickly he pushes in with anal sex (with too little lube to be effective) and how he casually goes from rectum to vagina (even switching partners while doing such). Jessica should be treating a lot of women with rectal tearing, and major vaginal infections.

I'm trying to be patient. I'm currently at 63% I trust that the hacking tool will eventually become obvious.

What I'd love to be able to do with the "sell all talismans" option is to set a limit. I'd rather keep talismans over a certain level without having to sell each lower category separately.
=====
I keep saying "No Henry! Not with her!" in my head. But does Henry take heed? No, instead he just avoids Janet. Foolish mortal! Also, they keep talking about "what happened a year ago." We all know. I keep wanting Emily to do a test of the water system.
Hey, the girls obviously have built-in enema and lube systems in their asses, they're always clean and ready to go!
4 clover leafs combined ✅
buy the 2 fish guides ✅
Heavy Equipment (Great White – heavy pink plug) ✅
after you caught 1000 lbs, Marlin ✅
after 168 hours of game play, a 3000+ Great White Shark (Nope)
Rage Quit Imminent, is there a glitch, something I'm missing?
I just use RPG Maker to edit the weight ranges of the fish, the odds on the higher end of the scale are too low to be worth your time as scripted.

1. He already use Unity for his launcher and auto update tool.

2. Unity engine offers more options for puzzles, mini-games and other game features compare to RPG Maker.

For now RPR Maker might be enough but who knows what he has planned for the future. ;)
Gods please no, I can't mod unity games.

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
Hey, the girls obviously have built-in enema and lube systems in their asses, they're always clean and ready to go!

I just use RPG Maker to edit the weight ranges of the fish, the odds on the higher end of the scale are too low to be worth your time as scripted.

Gods please no, I can't mod unity games.
Care to share the modded file for the fish please. I've got them all except for Bruce :-(

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Care to share the modded file for the fish please. I've got them all except for Bruce :-(
It took me 20 mins after that update to come out to catch the bastard. Other people, it's taken hours. To me the fun is trying to catch them. A modded file would only screw up your save. Trust me, I've been there. Better to do things naturally.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It took me 20 mins after that update to come out to catch the bastard. Other people, it's taken hours. To me the fun is trying to catch them. A modded file would only screw up your save. Trust me, I've been there. Better to do things naturally.
No it won't lol. Game scripts aren't voodoo, if you know what you're doing it's fine. You can't accidentally summon a doomguard when you tried to summon a succubus. I've been through all the fishing scripts thoroughly, I made the stupid thing bearable lol. I've got better things to do with my time than dice roll for a virtual prize catch in a game that's not even about fishing.
Unfortunately, I haven't set my game to the latest version. I like to progress using the incremental updates so I don't get content out of order and I get to see Evie's little quips at the end of each one. I'm a couple updates behind and probably won't be caught up until this weekend, if you're willing to wait, I'll mod it and upload it for you when I'm caught up.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I must say, I've been impressed by the "boob physics" in this game. It might be the best I've seen so far!

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
4 clover leafs combined ✅
buy the 2 fish guides ✅
Heavy Equipment (Great White – heavy pink plug) ✅
after you caught 1000 lbs, Marlin ✅
Rage Quit Imminent, is there a glitch, something I'm missing?
I had the same issue must of tried over 100 times, a 3000+ great white just would not spawn. In the end I just adjusted the stats for great white to 3100 in the save editor.

riMaec

Jun 12, 2020
o_Oo_O
I’ve always thought the game has a sort of mechanism against, let’s say, ‘endless tries’
That’s why I always advise to break all the fishing sessions.. each of them seems to be completely useless after a while..
If you already did it.. what can I say?! I think you really need more than 4 clover leaves ;)
Good luck

Last edited:

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
anyone have a guide or something for fishing? ... i cant complete the asignements or catch the proper fish ... please any help with it? since i didnt see it on the walktrought and other list

911lix

Mar 11, 2021
I've got a problem. When Janet asks for a toothbrush and her shorts, i take them but she does not give me the chance for me to give them to her. She still asks me to go for them. Don't know if i can do anything to solve it.

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
so when I open the 3rd chest reward in the temple, the game dies trying to open the picture reward. is there a way to fix that?

also when I finish the new conversation in the bar, the game just black screens. is it something with the update only version?

edit: it's just the update only, dl the whole thing and it's fine.

Last edited:

gggorit

Dec 27, 2018
7. Juni 2021 at 06:59
Weekly Report

Things are getting crazy in Cape Vedra! Next week's new chapter of Treasure of Nadia is a nail biter! The update will feature 2 sexy story scenes, an action scene, a Kamasutra page, and a very special profile. It's time for access to the ancient temple portal! It's a tough puzzle for those willing to give it a try!
Treasure of Nadia's main story will be coming to a close soon, but bonus content will start in August and continue for several months. Pretty soon I will have a better idea for the release date for The Genesis Order, but until I know for sure, I don't want to say anything other than it will be this year.
I also want to take a moment to talk about our new download server! We've been testing it and so far the results are amazing! Although the best way to play is using the launcher or for those who want cloud saving, to play at nlt-media.net, we do realize that some of you download ZIP files or APK files. (Mac, Linux, and Android users included.)
As the game has gotten larger, we've decided to move away from using Mega and Google Drive and will now be using our very own, ultra high speed, download page...

By going to this link and logging in with your Patreon account, you will automatically be brought to the latest download links for your tier.
This system will replace the slow and unreliable Mega and Google Drive links in the future.
If you have any issues with the link, let us know so we can fix them! We're trying to get everything perfect for the TGO launch!
Thank you everyone for all the support! This year has been incredible and I look forward to all the amazing things the future is bringing!
Who could be??

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I've got a problem. When Janet asks for a toothbrush and her shorts, i take them but she does not give me the chance for me to give them to her. She still asks me to go for them. Don't know if i can do anything to solve it.
You also need to collect Kayles toothbrush from the other bathroom in Janets house too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 911lix

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Just curious, has anyone tried this game on joiplay? How does it hold up and were there any game breaking bugs?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes