Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The Rendered Animations are high quality. Though some aspects of it really throws me off:
- The ridiculously large cock
- Every girl squirting when cumming
- Every girl screaming when he enters her ass

Someone else feeling like that? Just a thought. Dont want to hate anyone.
There are two primary things that cause me to cringe. Ho quickly he pushes in with anal sex (with too little lube to be effective) and how he casually goes from rectum to vagina (even switching partners while doing such). Jessica should be treating a lot of women with rectal tearing, and major vaginal infections.
You need a hacking tool

WALKTHROUGH -> v79041 -> v79041 (9).pngv79041 (10).png
I'm trying to be patient. I'm currently at 63% I trust that the hacking tool will eventually become obvious.
Use the satellite phone and turn auto sell talismans "off"
What I'd love to be able to do with the "sell all talismans" option is to set a limit. I'd rather keep talismans over a certain level without having to sell each lower category separately.
=====
I keep saying "No Henry! Not with her!" in my head. But does Henry take heed? No, instead he just avoids Janet. Foolish mortal! Also, they keep talking about "what happened a year ago." We all know. I keep wanting Emily to do a test of the water system.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think we need a new kink tag for this game: Talking about work/quests while fucking.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
4 clover leafs combined ✅
buy the 2 fish guides ✅
Heavy Equipment (Great White – heavy pink plug) ✅
after you caught 1000 lbs, Marlin ✅
after 168 hours of game play, a 3000+ Great White Shark (Nope)
Rage Quit Imminent, is there a glitch, something I'm missing?

Reactions: Werpa95

H3X4G3N

Mar 24, 2019
Weekly Report?

7. Juni 2021 at 06:59
Weekly Report

Things are getting crazy in Cape Vedra! Next week's new chapter of Treasure of Nadia is a nail biter! The update will feature 2 sexy story scenes, an action scene, a Kamasutra page, and a very special profile. It's time for access to the ancient temple portal! It's a tough puzzle for those willing to give it a try!
Treasure of Nadia's main story will be coming to a close soon, but bonus content will start in August and continue for several months. Pretty soon I will have a better idea for the release date for The Genesis Order, but until I know for sure, I don't want to say anything other than it will be this year.
I also want to take a moment to talk about our new download server! We've been testing it and so far the results are amazing! Although the best way to play is using the launcher or for those who want cloud saving, to play at nlt-media.net, we do realize that some of you download ZIP files or APK files. (Mac, Linux, and Android users included.)
As the game has gotten larger, we've decided to move away from using Mega and Google Drive and will now be using our very own, ultra high speed, download page...

By going to this link and logging in with your Patreon account, you will automatically be brought to the latest download links for your tier.
This system will replace the slow and unreliable Mega and Google Drive links in the future.
If you have any issues with the link, let us know so we can fix them! We're trying to get everything perfect for the TGO launch!
Thank you everyone for all the support! This year has been incredible and I look forward to all the amazing things the future is bringing!

WesoFawks

Feb 28, 2020
I'm stuck at 83% because I've got no Talisman of the Gods left to give Pricia. Any tips to catch the great Bruce?

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
As the game has gotten larger, we've decided to move away from using Mega and Google Drive and will now be using our very own, ultra high speed, download page...

By going to this link and logging in with your Patreon account, you will automatically be brought to the latest download links for your tier.
Bad news for us pirates? :unsure:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
after 168 hours of game play, a 3000+ Great White Shark (Nope)
For a leprechaun you quite unlucky. :LOL:
Bad news for us pirates? :unsure:
Not at all as long as he keep using RPG Maker. As soon as someone has the game on their computer, they alone need to share their "www" folder. That's all.

It will start to get interesting when NLT decide to switch over to Unity.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes