Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
did U sleep at all? :D :D :D :D
Me? I definitely slept. I'm pretty sure I slept. I think today is my 3rd day playing the game.

The reminders to save feature made me realize how much bigger this game is thwn LE. In LE, each reminder happened at 3-5% of progress. Now, it takes three reminders to move the game 1%. That's not a bad thing, btw. Just an observation.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Me? I definitely slept. I'm pretty sure I slept. I think today is my 3rd day playing the game.

The reminders to save feature made me realize how much bigger this game is thwn LE. In LE, each reminder happened at 3-5% of progress. Now, it takes three reminders to move the game 1%. That's not a bad thing, btw. Just an observation.
You can turn reminders off by going into settings in your phone

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You can turn reminders off by going into settings in your phone
I realize that. Though I should probably scale the reminders down, I like them. I will often go so far without saving that if I make a mistake, it's a real pain to try again.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Could someone point me where to find the previous versions to download, please? The last update I played was v81042.
All the material is in the latest download (.87061). I'm currently at 45%, and am working through .48091 content. It's all there.

Reactions: WesoFawks

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
And so it ends. The only majorly important thing left is for Sofia to show Henry the fountain of youth (or whatever), under her mansion, which she used to halt premature ageing caused by the Tikpak curse by making herself immortal. (And which she couldn't stray far from, without ageing rapidly, until the Tikpak curse was lifted.) Then some Evie and KS page content, beginning in August, to take us up to October/November when The Genesis Order is scheduled to start.

Perhaps The Genesis Order will enjoy a story equal to its art. :)

With a really literate story The Genesis Order might set a new benchmark in respect to the adult game genre. :D

And if not, as I suspect, then at least the disappointment will come gratis without incurring financial costs. :love:

(Which is no bad thing, in my honest opinion, and will take much of the sting out of the let down when it eventually hits.)

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
That's quite odd, the key is not there, the snakes aren't there, even tough I've lit the 14 torches. The rocks are in the same positions as in the pics. Uhmmm
The key is not visible. It is hidden by grass. You need to click exactly on the indicated place.

AbraArt

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
The Rendered Animations are high quality. Though some aspects of it really throws me off:
- The ridiculously large cock
- Every girl squirting when cumming
- Every girl screaming when he enters her ass

Someone else feeling like that? Just a thought. Dont want to hate anyone.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i go waiting on the last 13 procent, than i complete restart because is i can find al or most from start, , hope its finale before august................. and am waiting where 3 game over go......... again sexdrugs? and a 3 version of the virus, where both come to torture the new mc........................and then song restart for a year again ,

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
The Rendered Animations are high quality. Though some aspects of it really throws me off:

i miss the funny walking my ex did after try anal sex, will be so much funnier if game was made in unreal withouw "pictures" but real 3d charakters, (want make a game based on lust man standing, (but in this version your "patient x" and the hidden "zombie king", ....... i have no friends family or "life" so hope it will be faster than a complete year, if i start i want do 8 to 10 hours at day............ mlost i see do arount 4 hours at day (not so sure)

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

The non-real pixel girls do not do what is biologically, medically, sociologically real and good, but what paying customers want to see there that they would like to have in real life - but can not have.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020

Yep. And said so several times on this forum. The most sordid and torrid sex scenes of the game are laughably ridiculous, as everybody with even a smattering of sexual experience in the real world would realise, and best taken with a pinch of salt as the cartoon counterfeits they actually are. (Scene after scene of ersatz sex, no matter how well done, not preceded by flirtation, caressing, teasing, foreplay and incremental build-up to crescendo followed by afterplay are pretty dull, unstimulating and unsatisfying to me personally but then I am an adult.) That said I consider it both thoughtful and generous of the developer to have included a skip button, in Treasure of Nadia, to enable players to avoid the worst scenes and grossest interludes, which might cause upset and curdle unrefrigerated milk, at their discretion as and when required. My advice would be to skip over scenes that turn you off or repulse you and enjoy the ones that don't.

Last edited:

koukoy

Dec 30, 2020
hey if anyone can help. im stuck after the ceremony in the latest patch in the area with the guard and the laser. How do i move forward from here?

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
I have a huge problem on my hands that I hope you guys can help me with - Just what in the sam heck am I supposed to do with all of this money?!
Screenshot 2021-06-07 111923.png
I mean, being rich doesn't mean jack shit if you have nothing to spend your fortune on.. If NLT could at least give us the option to buy a fancy car so we can stroll around the neighbourhood looking for babes, that would be pretty neat! Especially considering the payback is itching to do donuts around some hoes, you feel me? :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have a huge problem on my hands that I hope you guys can help me with - Just what in the sam heck am I supposed to do with all of this money?!
View attachment 1233726
I mean, being rich doesn't mean jack shit if you have nothing to spend your fortune on.. If NLT could at least give us the option to buy a fancy car so we can stroll around the neighbourhood looking for babes, that would be pretty neat! Especially considering the payback is itching to do donuts around some hoes, you feel me? :sneaky:
Just leave it alone mate ! As long as you don't go over 9999999 you don't have to worry about a thing ! :D Fortunately with the new chest/talisman exchange there is no worry even if you exceed the aforementioned limit ! If you did not bought it already you can spend some on multivitamins... :KEK:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
View attachment 1233726
Do not be sad.
Use SaveEdit and say: Variable 2 = $ 1
And all is well.

Valotir

Apr 12, 2021
Could anyone help me? I got through 20% of the game and I'm stuck, soul crystal says I need to solve the Idoha's note but I can't (I have no pickaxe), walkthrough says Emily needs to close shop soon but she doesn't, I have done everything in the map and can't progress, no one has any additional dialogues

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes