Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
I really wonder if there is anyone who played this game before playing Lust Epidemic. Just finished that game today and everything became much clear.

If anyone thinking to start this game, my opinion should play Lust Epidemic.

Reactions: Dragon59

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
The only way they're gonna appease a certain segment while including a friend is if they 1) Make the friend a sexless yes-man, which basically defeats the point. 2) Give them an off-screen girlfriend that they want to stay faithful to so they never do anything with any of the female characters (lol) 3) Give them an on-screen girlfriend, and they involve the MC, and as a bro move MC shares one of the more "open" women in the game with the friend, which some people will still be pissed about.
[/QUOTE]

1) can work if their asexual. Would allow them to have a more inherent reason for not being as "sex-crazed" as the MC, while also taking a much less "sex-driven" approach to the situation. They also don't have to be a "yes-man" but instead play a more "devil's advocate" kind of approach(most of our MC's suck, so having somebody who calls them out on their shit would humanize them more).

yea i don't see 3 working, too many ppl refllect themselves onto the MC and get really possesive about the women(can't really blame them, these games, especially Harem games, very much leverage that desire)

anther option is having the friend not physically be there, MC would just talk to them every once in a while to get some outside POV an all the shit that goes down. One more option is them getting "trapped" in an accessory like the soul crystal, would totally remove the threat of another dick, while also allowing them to be very involved in the narrative with some great banter. There's a lot of ways this could work, NLT just has to be creative.

• Angry
Reactions: Retired123

dadann

Jun 19, 2018
Is it me or i just can't find the apk or launcher file on android version....after extracting the zip file

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
It was cool to fuck Sophia in three holes at the same time. I love this scene and would love to do the same with Jan:pt. And also with Madalyn. And with every female character in the game... I hope NLT will provide such an opportunity in further updates.
NLT is such a nice guy, instead of having the MC bring some dudes to share his harem with, he made Henry go three out of six paths of pain

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Henry is amazing!
I'm at 31% and he's accomplished so much in one day. He hasn't slept once!
The guy's got stamina for thousands of miles!

EDIT: I spoke too soon! He slept the night and just woke up. 32%

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Echbert

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i have missed a couple of updates, where can I get those update only files?
The interweb is your friend... just take your precious time and lurk around it's dark corners ! :LOL: You have not told how many you missed you have not told the version numbers you missed and finally you dismiss the option to download the full build ( either normal or compressed ) That's a great cry out for help ! :ROFLMAO:

how to change MC name?
Squallmart top right corner 50$ ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i can't figure out what i'm supposed to do
If this is what I think it is then go to the entrance of the Casula Temple ( don't go inside ! ) and search the ground where the palm tree covers it... and use pickaxe ! :D If not then I can't remember what this was... but the chest key is almost a given !

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2019
No I did that one, in the room with the snakes and path made of roaches/mice there's a book that says something about taking six paces south at the deep end of the jungle. What's that about?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes