yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
the sex scenes have gone flat(its the smae ole thing over and over again) but i love the story. i want to see what happens next.
I'm not up to the latest release (1 1/2 behind) mainly because all the most recent scenes feel like what I imagine an "inner circle" meeting at NXIVM would be like. All we need now is to whip out the branding irons of MC's initials.

Also, the story has gone stale. Sure, they've toned down the racial caricatures they relied on in earlier works, but all the male characters besides the MC are feckless old men or bumbling, sexless idiots. At least with the last title there was some amount of intrigue around the non-female characters. Now it's just, how long do the females take to be inducted into dick worship, and how stupid can a male supporting character be? Really, how completely oblivious and non-functional can we drag them down to without them requiring a legal supervisor to cash a check?

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
the sex scenes have gone flat(its the smae ole thing over and over again) but i love the story. i want to see what happens next.
Yep, tons of animations but most sex scenes are non-arousing due to missing build ups and no sexy teasing.
There's an easy fix for all of this imo.
Reduce the number of girls from 12 to 7 or 8. Instead of focusing much on story, focus of individual character development.
Make the MC work hard a little to get the girl, a lil bit slow burn progress for some of the girls etc.
If he reduces the number of girls, he will get more time for individual character to work on.

Sadly, ToN is ending and it seems like TGO will be in similar way :(

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
There's an easy fix for all of this imo.
Reduce the number of girls from 12 to 7 or 8. Instead of focusing much on story, focus of individual character development.
Make the MC work hard a little to get the girl, a lil bit slow burn progress for some of the girls etc.
If he reduces the number of girls, he will get more time for individual character to work on.

Sadly, ToN is ending and it seems like TGO will be in similar way :(
Fully agree about the numbers of girls and maybe add a (male) best friend to the game too. All those lone wolf MCs are way too arrogant and cocky. A supporting friend would give MC a bit of empathy and turn him into a more likeable person compare to a prick with a huge dick who treats his girls as sexual objects.

Maybe it is just me who values friendship and gets tired of cocky MCs in these adult games. :unsure:

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I don't think noodles care about the plot :unsure:, they are here for bobs and vagene and they and they will get it.
a little " real " effort to make things go along would not hurt these games
I'll start by saying I love NLT's work.
But I feel like he always work in his comfort zone. Introduce a lot of girls, make tons of lewd scenes, great animations and renders. He never tries something different.
It's like above mentioned things worked in LE so he did the same in ToN and will do the same in TGO too.
folks who can't handle a linear game with even a built in walkthough ( majority ) are a lost cause for these new ideas and actually I think NLT is very well aware of that
Is it even possible to create branching in RPGM? :unsure:
I don't play RPGM games much, but from whatever I've played, I've never seen a non-linear game.
RPGM games have a very straight forward story and no choices at all.
It'd be great if ToN had branching and you had the option to choose between joining either Sofia or Madalyn.
This also increases it's replay value.

maybe add a (male) best friend to the game too. All those lone wolf MCs are way too arrogant and cocky. A supporting friend would give MC a bit of empathy and turn him into a more likeable person compare to a prick with a huge dick who treats his girls as sexual objects.
Excellent idea.
Introducing a character like that will give MC's character much needed depth. Something like this will really improve the game a lot.
All these horse-cock horny MC's are tiring after first few times and feel really hollow.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I don't think noodles care about the plot :unsure:, they are here for bobs and vagene and they and they will get it.

I'll start by saying I love NLT's work.
But I feel like he always work in his comfort zone. Introduce a lot of girls, make tons of lewd scenes, great animations and renders. He never tries something different.
It's like above mentioned things worked in LE so he did the same in ToN and will do the same in TGO too.

I don't play RPGM games much, but from whatever I've played, I've never seen a non-linear game.
It'd be great if ToN had branching and you had the option to choose between joining either Sofia or Madalyn.

Excellent idea.
Introducing a character like that will give MC's character much needed depth. Something like this will really improve the game a lot.
All these horse-cock horny MC's are tiring after first few times and feel really hollow.
They have done different story types, just in their comics. I guess they made the calculation in their game development track to cater to a certain type, and the Patreon purge just further solidified that track and they narrowed it with each subsequent release.

It's extremely easy to create branching story paths in RPGM, it has variable and true/false statements like any good scripting engine/framework, and plenty of games use them for that purpose. NLT merely uses them for staging/gating. They choose not to use them for branching to make their games as easy as possible for the biggest audience possible, and because splitting content through different playthroughs is just an unnecessary hassle (latter being purely my opinion).

The only way they're gonna appease a certain segment while including a friend is if they 1) Make the friend a sexless yes-man, which basically defeats the point. 2) Give them an off-screen girlfriend that they want to stay faithful to so they never do anything with any of the female characters (lol) 3) Give them an on-screen girlfriend, and they involve the MC, and as a bro move MC shares one of the more "open" women in the game with the friend, which some people will still be pissed about.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Technically, all games are linear. Take AAA-titles such as The Witcher, GTA, etc. and you will see that all games have a linear story to follow. Inbetween the quests/mission you have the "free roam" part where you can do whatever you want.

I like to compare branching with DLC where you get a full stand-alone story on a certain path.

To answer your question about RPGM and branching: Yes, you can add choices which can lead to different game paths and endings.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Maybe it is just me who values friendship and gets tired of cocky MCs in these adult games. :unsure:
Nope you are not alone with this view... although sadly when it comes to this subject the vast majority does not think at all just looks for fap material of ANY sorts...
What works works great for him... this is business ! If this is what the folks want he will deliver without fail... ( and for those who think this is getting boring they just gonna have to make their peace with this : You don't fix something that is not broken ! :LOL: )
You are right and wrong here... Role Playing Game means YOU as the player decide how you advance with it... Developments failure if this does not come into existence ( there is a main plot that will go to the end but HOW you get there should be up to you... [ with as much choices as there possibly can be ! ] this is why I don't like it when folks put some devs on a pedestal... there was there is and there always will be opportunities to renew game structures it is just a matter of talent and a big leap of faith to push the vision through ! )

This little thing you mentioned looks soooo insignificant but could change a story soooo many ways and it's just a single choice whether you choose Sophia or Madalyn ( this brings us back to above ^ ) Imagine if you TRULY change the game and create as you mentioned branches of branches the replay worth... welp it's needless to say there is no debate on this... there would be hardly two identical playthroughs... which would mean > It's even worth to pay for this game ! :D

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
They have done different story types, just in their comics. I guess they made the calculation in their game development track to cater to a certain type, and the Patreon purge just further solidified that track and they narrowed it with each subsequent release.
From what I know, patreon banned stuff like Bestiality, explicit loli/shota and incest(this one doesn't really matters because of all the patches) :unsure:
Personally I don't care about either of these, so it doesn't concerns me at all.
But anyways you don't need dog dick or "totally 18+" girls for a good game.
There are games without these, that are very good.
because splitting content through different playthroughs is just an unnecessary hassle (latter being purely my opinion).
Welp, that's your opinion ig.
For me, I love branching paths and I replay a lot and branching really boosts the replay value.
The only way they're gonna appease a certain segment while including a friend is if they 1) Make the friend a sexless yes-man, which basically defeats the point. 2) Give them an off-screen girlfriend that they want to stay faithful to so they never do anything with any of the female characters (lol) 3) Give them an on-screen girlfriend, and they involve the MC, and as a bro move MC shares one of the more "open" women in the game with the friend, which some people will still be pissed about.
If I had to choose I'd choose go for 1 or 2.
But why is your friend's sex life important to you anyways :unsure:
Making a sidekick like character will work too, not necessarily a yes-man per se.
Just a dude who has his own life and is good friends with MC and is kinda important to the plot in some way.
great example that comes to my mind: Liam from AL
Technically, all games are linear. Take AAA-titles such as The Witcher, GTA, etc.
I'm too much of a pleb to complete The Witcher so I don't really know how it works :HideThePain:
And GTA is not an RPG, never has been.
you will see that all games have a linear story to follow. In between the quests/mission you have the "free roam" part where you can do whatever you want.
Yup, the primary plot will always be the same. I'm not asking to create 3 completely different stories.
But adding choices and making those choices matter can really improve a game.
eg. Skyrim (not saying it's a good or bad game, I'm talking about choices here)
You get a lot of choices, your choices are basically deciding the future of an entire kingdom.
What works works great for him... this is business ! If this is what the folks want he will deliver without fail... ( and for those who think this is getting boring they just gonna have to make their peace with this : You don't fix something that is not broken ! :LOL: )
You see, this is what I was talking about.
He has the potential to be even better, I feel like he is limiting himself.
there was there is and there always will be opportunities to renew game structures it is just a matter of talent and a big leap of faith to push the vision through
Couldn't have said it better(y)
Role Playing Game means YOU as the player decide how you advance with it... Developments failure if this does not come into existence ( there is a main plot that will go to the end but HOW you get there should be up to you... [ with as much choices as there possibly can be ! ]
So if this game was made in Ren'py it would be a Kinetic novel ig :unsure:
It's even worth to pay for this game !
This point is pretty interesting.
From what I've seen, this is a constant update-hungry community(not sure what the right word would be:unsure:)
And in a place like this where good devs either take 6-8 months, are never sure of a release date of their own game or are outright running a scam (I'm looking at you icstor), NLT is super reliable and punctual.
And has great render quality and animations.
That alone is worth supporting the game imo.

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
I really wonder what Sofia meant with "the treasure was not the real prize". I really enjoyed this game and it had a very good story with lots of twists.

Willxander507

May 13, 2021
I can't find Jessica, Pricia, Madalyn, Sofia outfit + nude character profiles. So 40th ancient temple puzzle is locked. Can someboday help me? I couldn't find any guides showing the location of them.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
He has the potential to be even better, I feel like he is limiting himself.
He does. It could be due to two simple reasons:
1. Too much work and effort.
2. Vocal group of people not liking a second dick in the game.
And GTA is not an RPG, never has been.
Debatable. Check the definition for RPG and compare it to GTA - you will see that GTA can by classified as a RPG (customization of MC, better guns and cars (leveling), quests/missions/mini-games (dungeons)). Btw. the first two GTA games used a custom engine similar to what RPG Maker now is.
So if this game was made in Ren'py it would be a Kinetic novel ig :unsure:
Pretty much, yes.
Unfortunately most MCs in games treat their male friends like shit and they are shown as weak/pathetic characters.

NLT could fix it by simply adding a second MC and progress the story by switching between them. But as we know people like to immerse themselves into MC and think all other dicks are a threat to them and their harem.
I dont really care for foot scenes, BDSM scenes or Asian chicks but Im willing to put up with seeing it in these games as I understand some people do like it, and you have to cater for everyone. You can't please 100% of people 100% of the time but you can make a game more interesting with more variation on the sex scenes.
That's thanks to a vocal group of players who don't like other male characters. Look at NLT's old comics... back then he never had a problem with MMF scenes, but scenes he started doing games he stopped making them to satisfy his paying customers (surprise, surprise).

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
They had a huge base when they were doing mostly comics with MM group scenes and I've talked to a lot of those people who are disappointed with how the games have gone.
Same here. I think LE had a setup which would have had allowed a MMF scene with Simon (sharing both mothers with each other). But later his character was rewritten into a dummy.

ToN completely abandoned the idea of a second dick by using Ash and other male character for comic relief purpose only.
Not sure if they have some hidden metrics but I bet if they kept up their games at this quality and reintroduced MM group sex they'd get plenty enough people to make up for whatever they'd lose.
I kinda doubt that. Too many people got traumatized by Dark Silver. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: yoyomistro

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I can't find Jessica, Pricia, Madalyn, Sofia outfit + nude character profiles. So 40th ancient temple puzzle is locked. Can someboday help me? I couldn't find any guides showing the location of them.
OP (first post on first page) is your friend.

Second best friend is the search function (upper right corner).
search.png

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Maybe if the next game is more open, and you know, it's not like 8-20 people all stuck in the same place, and the MC is banging the entire female half of those people, something like that would make more sense. But my proposal is in the context of this and a lot of hgames, which is just people in a limited environment and somehow the MC bangs all the females who are producing eggs in the environment and maybe even a couple of the ones who aren't.
Something we can agree on :)(y)
I too want this, want him to expand his horizons. Make the game a bit more fun and realistic.
I don't want TGO or any of his future games to feel like "just ToN but with different faces"
1)see this scene 2) see this scene that could have just been sequentially lined up after. If there are different paths with the same character or something I'll go back to a save point and replay that path. But that's not what most choices are.
:unsure:
Lemme suggest a game which has different paths, all significant and you need to play all the paths to completely understand the story.
Try "Summer Scent"
It has 15 different paths for the player to try.
But yeah games with well fleshed out paths are rare.
He does. It could be due to two simple reasons:
1. Too much work and effort.
2. Vocal group of people not liking a second dick in the game.
I think it's a mix of both.
And ngl i kinda fall into the 2nd option :LOL:
But don't worry i don't go and whine on threads, unless it's surprise/unavoidable NTR, I prefer to just ignore the game.
Check the definition for RPG and compare it to GTA - you will see that GTA can by classified as a RPG (customization of MC, better guns and cars (leveling), quests/missions/mini-games (dungeons)).
Yup, but then by definition 99% of the games are RPGs.
Definition: RPG is a game in which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting.

Even games like CoD are RPG then :unsure:

Reactions: MooseBrando

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Ton Money cheat:
  1. go to and upload your save.
  2. scroll to bottom and click on the variable#2 (dark green number).
  3. Change it to how much money you want.
  4. download save and replace\copy to the save location
  5. load the save and enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Philos0pher

SS_bot

Jul 29, 2020
There are ~4500 videos.
I know there must be some easier method to find and delete all "-l.mp4" files but I really don't wanna do it tbh. Sorry.
You can contact SS_bot, last time he made something like this. He can help you.
Hey actually I used bulk file rename utility...

Then I first selected and renamed all -l.mp4 tagged files...then I sorted the list by date modified...then selected those files by dragging the mouse upto where the modified date changes and deleted it...and this is it.
So eyy_b0ss (or anyone reading this) you can make and upload that if you want

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes