horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
If you use Windows try:

\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data\

(The saves should be in a sub-folder of \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\ somewhere.)

If you can find your saves just delete the folders, leave the files behind and restart the game. Job done!
Yeah I use windows and i've gone in there before, totally empty nothing there, yet my saves always work and appear when i load the game. I've no idea where they are on the PC. I've even searched for the folders or for RPGMSave files. Its weird

Even when I download new versions, the saves just automatically appear when i load the game, yet I cant for the life of me find them anywhere on the pc.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah I use windows and i've gone in there before, totally empty nothing there, yet my saves always work and appear when i load the game. I've no idea where they are on the PC. I've even searched for the folders or for RPGMSave files. Its weird

Even when I download new versions, the saves just automatically appear when i load the game, yet I cant for the life of me find them anywhere on the pc.
AppData is a hidden folder.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

Keep getting the above notification window when starting game, I haven't changed anything just loaded up version.87061. Game starts but loading is unusually slow and I play through a few scenes and game crashes. Any ideas anyone??
Follow these steps and your problem with the pop-up will be resolved... and of course save states will stay intact since they got nothing to do with this problem ;)

Go to User\User Name\Appdata\Local ( hidden ! )
Delete the folder nwjs
Go to User Data then to Default... Search for Web Data and Web Data-journal and delete them
Launch game anew

However... ! This should not cause game slowing downs and crashes ! Just what exactly did you do before the game crashes and this pop-up ( or are there anyone else using that device of yours ??? ) :unsure:

berxwedan84

Feb 5, 2020
Any idea where save files are located on android? No files in Android/data. Also searched with "find / -name *rpgsave" but no success.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
In some previous report NLT say something about 5 for each girl.
That mean 21 to go if all get 5 which only available for female character with six hearts NLT say. (After last update if at 87% only Sofia missing one heart.) So implication must be multiple KS pages in future updates AND bonus content certain if correct. Even so this indicate Treasure of Nadia must continue for considerable time to achieve. Perhaps know more next update for all Evie chests and image collected from Ancient Temple so maybe teleportation pad operable on 15th of month, leading where and to what I muse? NLT Media say ToN ending "soon" but ambiguous as per what "soon" means. Based on so much promised yet to be released I think probably "soon" must mean "several more months" personally.

Gwaine

Nov 2, 2017
Corrupted file is already lol-worthy, you re-downloading the full game not solving it is also beyond lol-worthy. My guess is you don't know wtf you're doing with unzipping files and/or dunno how to delete the older folder
?? just downlaod full build, unzip, drag all to the same folder, replace all files, save game stays the same. file is corrupted, but i still can open it? corrupted file usually cant be opened, at least to my knowledge though. but, no need to be a dickhead,ya know?

Reactions: Nakasan

Gwaine

Nov 2, 2017
Just unzip downloaded game to new folder. Dont overwrite your old game. No need worry about saves they are implamented automaticly.

Its new room in last update, you need red key to open it. There was some screen from Xanado.

For fix you need download last full version of game.
thank you for the help. appreciate it

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
?? just downlaod full build, unzip, drag all to the same folder, replace all files, save game stays the same. file is corrupted, but i still can open it? corrupted file usually cant be opened, at least to my knowledge though. but, no need to be a dickhead,ya know?
Maybe your extraction tool is outdated? :unsure: Try the latest version of 7zip.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Maybe your extraction tool is outdated? :unsure: Try the latest version of 7zip.
Most certainly it is the problem since there was not such a wide-spread spectrum of missing 0B files before... sigh... When you think you reached laziness at rock bottom... :LOL: Anyhow it's not like the folder merger problem has been resolved or something so a fine mix of all these is still ahead of us :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Voyager2
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes