BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
Treasure of Nadia [v.87061] compressed

Original size windows: 5.51 GB
Compressed size windows: 939 MB : Mega
Please Read: I've accidentally mislabeled the folder as "85", but it is 87.

v87 Update only Compressed

Original size windows: 258 MB
Compressed size windows: 70 MB : Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should not remove the old version update only. People who skip the last update can patch the game with that. Via installing v85 update only then v87 update only

ldp88797

Feb 2, 2020
How to work with the Treasure_of_Nadia-v.87061_UPDATE_ONLY version? Have to copy/paste it in the old Treasure_of_Nadia_v.85052_win part per part? E.g. Copy the stuff inside "locales" in "update_only" and paste it in "locales" in the "v85052" version?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
How to open the four lockers in Dr. Jessica's room on the right?
v79041 v79041 (9).png you need the Hacking tool

to have it, start here -> v79041 v79041 (1).png

How to work with the Treasure_of_Nadia-v.87061_UPDATE_ONLY version?
Have to copy/paste it in the old Treasure_of_Nadia_v.85052_win part per part?
Yes.
Copy all at once. and overwrite. Not part at part.
E.g. Copy the stuff inside "locales" in "update_only" and paste it
in "locales" in the "v85052" version?
No

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Question for the hive
How does one find "Bruce"? I've caught 100+ Great Whites with the biggest one at 2987lbs but the illusive Bruce is nowhere to be seen.
I tried the search engine ;-)
And Heavy Natural Plug is to be used... Know that

Any advise?
Heavy pink plug work for me for GWS. Took me long time and was tease for "caught" several shark almost at top weight before record size. Only did this part of game to unlock puzzle for thought it most boring thing of all. Cast... reel in... cast reel in... over and over. Did not want to cheat so did boring task otherwise would not waste so much time.

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
Treasure of Nadia [v.87061] compressed

Original size windows: 5.51 GB
Compressed size windows: 939 MB : Mega
Please Read: I've accidentally mislabeled the folder as "85", but it is 87.

v87 Update only Compressed

Original size windows: 258 MB
Compressed size windows: 70 MB : Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can u make a version without low-end videos like Android
(In the Android version video with ******-I.mp4 are removed as it is for different resolution. (But if u already compressing then there is no need for that file)

You can set quality higher by this method.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
You should not remove the old version update only. People who skip the last update can patch the game with that. Via installing v85 update only then v87 update only
I have limited data storage plus I'm kinda clean freak, so I delete old stuff.
But yes, I should do something about this.
I'll add Zippy links. They will be permanent.
Where get 2 - 3 update figure from? Is official from NLT Media or f95zone urban myth? :unsure:
Nothing to do with NLT, just my assumption ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Story will end by 90 something percent.
So 2-3 updates more.
Can u make a version without low-end videos like Android
(In the Android version video with ******-I.mp4 are removed as it is for different resolution. (But if u already compressing then there is no need for that file)

You can set quality higher by this method.
There are ~4500 videos.
I know there must be some easier method to find and delete all "-l.mp4" files but I really don't wanna do it tbh. Sorry.
You can contact SS_bot, last time he made something like this. He can help you.
It's not implemented yet. Sorry, oCATo , but you are wrong (I just verified, you should do the same).
the dude's asking about lockers and he is telling him about the room :unsure:

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021

So 2-3 updates more.

There are ~4500 videos.
I know there must be some easier method to find and delete all "-l.mp4" files but I really don't wanna do it tbh. Sorry.

It simple actually in window PC. Go in movies folder. Then search "*-l.mp4"

Last edited:

Wrappa

Jul 13, 2017
you have to overwrite an old, internal file with the new, external one.

(Before overwriting, you must rename the new file to the No of the old file.)
It's because the save didn't come with "Defaultconfig.rpgsave" and "Defaultglobal.rpgsave" which means the game doesn't know that there is a save in X slot (In this case slot 1). You can fix this by going into the game and make a save in the same slot as your save is numbered (in this case slot 1), close the game. Then paste your downloaded save into the save folder overwriting your newly created save. Launch game and load the save (It might say 0% completed the first time you load it but that will fix itself when you save next time).

Good Luck

Thanks that helped me. I guess i somehow missunderstood the instructions and thought deleting the old one and pasting the new one is enough. Appreciate the quick help!

Reactions: Xanado

brig106

Jan 27, 2019
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

Keep getting the above notification window when starting game, I haven't changed anything just loaded up version.87061. Game starts but loading is unusually slow and I play through a few scenes and game crashes. Any ideas anyone??

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021

So 2-3 updates more.

There are ~4500 videos.

I just use "*-l.mp4" and reduced the game size from 1.13GB to 925MB

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

Keep getting the above notification window when starting game, I haven't changed anything just loaded up version.87061. Game starts but loading is unusually slow and I play through a few scenes and game crashes. Any ideas anyone??
Delete "User Data" folder from \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\.
This'll fix the issue but all your saves will be deleted too, you'll have to start from scratch.
I just use "*-l.mp4" and reduced the game size from 1.13GB to 925MB
My ToN folder is currently 10.4GB even after removing low quality videos :LOL:
I use video enhancements. Still few updates are left.

Also,
Added permanent Zippy link for update only.
Added alternate version with low quality videos removed, size is 734MB, for a 200MB difference I'm not sure it's worth creating two different versions :unsure:

Reactions: BurnerBanner

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020

(Make a copy of your save folder, so you can restore everything if this doesn't work.) This often happens when you copy the folder from some other Treasure of Nadia save to your folder, locally, rather than copying just the files. To fix just go to your local Treasure on Nadia save folder and delete all the sub-folders inside it LEAVING all of the files behind. Restart the game, which will recreate all of the sub-folders you just deleted, and that message should vanish and you can carry on as before.

(Or delete the save folder and its contents and start from scratch.)

Last edited:

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
This'll fix the issue but all your saves will be deleted too, you'll have to start from scratch.

Also,
Added alternate version with low quality videos removed, size is 734MB, for a 200MB difference I'm not sure it's worth creating two different versions :unsure:
My saves work and all but they are not even located in that file path, I have no idea where the hell the game has put the save files but there certainly not in there. weird.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
My saves work and all but they are not even located in that file path, I have no idea where the hell the game has put the save files but there certainly not in there. weird.
If you use Windows try:

\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data\

(The saves should be in a sub-folder of \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\ somewhere.)

If you can find your saves just delete the folders, leave the files behind and restart the game. Job done!

Last edited:

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
E

Also,
What is total size in "-l.mp4" if it's under 1-1.5gb then we can just delete remaining videos. And get compressed version. Without work :sneaky:

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes