Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Man... MC should relocate the multiplication devide to his home, for... research purposes.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Many loose ends, yes. But none of them is really integral to the main story, which is finding the treasure. And that's done.

With regards to how Sofia doesn't age, nobody can live to 452 years old without some voodoo magic's help. And it's not a leap of faith to imagine that this voodoo magic is slowing down significantly the aging caused by the Tikpak curse.

As for the rest of the loose ends you have identified, they could very well be part of the bonus goodies or even part of the TGO main story, just like LE never completely tied up all the loose ends and the "leftovers" became part of ToN.
Hmm. I still feel must be more to go and not think Sofia secret Voodoo, which come from Haiti and not see any black people in Cape Vedra unless dreadlock Ash is albino maybe :). We reach 87% in game and 13% to go which include "Bonus Content" you reckon. Now when I download update all are > 200 MB and 2% usually sometime 3%. So if Bonus same as standard update, fortnightly, that's more than 1 GB of download. A lot of content! NLT say girl all have "potentially" five KS each so by my count that mean twenty-one KS page to meet quota which must mean many more KS release than one every fortnight. So I think there must be quite a lot to come from Treasure of Nadia to cover what happen to ToN character.

(For example Jessica becoming a Mom and bearing a child fathered by Henry, after saying on their first date she was afraid would never meet right man to ever become a Mom. Maybe Kaley and Alia go to prestigious college paid for by Sofia and Emily open pharmacological company to manufacture her sex aerosol on scale. Lots of happy endings I imagine. Also ending should offer at least a tentative explanation why Madalyn, Henry, Diana and Tasha apparently leave Cape Vedra for new location where Genesis Order is set assume and what they hope to do there.)

I think a lot to come yet before The Genesis Order begins.

We will have to wait and see although I will be huge disappointed if NLT Media drop game without third act denouement.

Treasure of Nadia is not over until it over.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I downloaded the full version for Linux and I'm having this problem. Can anybody help me?
View attachment 1227939
Did you set permission to execute "nw"? Which distro do you use?

EDIT: Looks like you are an Arch user. Possible that your NWJS version isn't compatible with your distro packages.
EDIT2:
yes, both in NW and in the launcher. I use Fedora.
OK, Fedora it is. I saw that the game worked before for you . Did you updated NWJS inbetween game updates? :unsure:

Last edited:

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
Question for the hive
How does one find "Bruce"? I've caught 100+ Great Whites with the biggest one at 2987lbs but the illusive Bruce is nowhere to be seen.
I tried the search engine ;-)
And Heavy Natural Plug is to be used... Know that

Any advise?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Question for the hive
How does one find "Bruce"? I've caught 100+ Great Whites with the biggest one at 2987lbs but the illusive Bruce is nowhere to be seen.
I tried the search engine ;-)
And Heavy Natural Plug is to be used... Know that

Any advise?
Craft 4 leaf clover ( luck up ) buy rare and bigger fish guide... the rest is up to your patience ! I did the whole fishing trip last time under 23 minutes not hours and months ! :LOL:

Reactions: Xanado
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes