PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Wait i didnt know that what is that leaf let me search it.
Thx for reminding.

Edit: i remember what it is but im not sure how i have had it. İt not in my item list btw.
If you have complete fourleaf its not in inventory exaactly, but next to your boots, spade,...
Can't find the 14th torch in the triple ritual room. Can anyone share screenshot.
On left side bit cover by palm.
where do i get the nitroglycerin pills?
You need complete Albert and Jessica quest.
Hi all. I'm having a problem. I need the last Philweed that I don't understand if I already should have and I don't know how to access the last 2 puzzles. I bought all house upgrades but the last 2 puzzles are not accessible. For the other things I think I did all.
You need dartbor from bar attic. Its in middle in mess.
anyone else has this problems?
You skip some update. Best way to fix it is download of last fullbulid version (v87061)

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Nah you got it wrong.

Based on how NLT handled the LE > ToN transition, the main story of the game ends a bit before 100%. The extra stuff after the main story ends takes the game to 100%.

Also, the new game starts after the previous game's main story ends, but before all the extra goodies takes it to 100%.

So, the most likely scenario is an overlap of ToN & TGO releases some time in the July/August timeframe, with ToN including all the bonus goodies finishing up in September. And if you want to take Evie's words at face value, ToN's main story is already over and so we might even get the start of TGO in the 2nd half of June.
Ah! I only play LU after complete so assume "Bonus Content" add after 100% completion. I think Treasure of Nadia story far from over yet for Sofia not reveal how she not age although carry Tikpak curse for centuries (door in cave under mansion still lock) and Madalyn/Daemalius subplot not resolved (two door and rusty gate in church still locked). Madalyn also meet Genesis Order character Sister Judy in Treasure of Nadia and spirited away somewhere not yet revealed so must be several more chapter of Treasure of Nadia to go to end game and give lead in to new game in which several ToN characters (Madalyn, Henry, Diana and Tasha) look set to appear, maybe briefly in cameo, more fully or in flashback perhaps, Madalyn certainly I say, as well as Genesis Order characters introduced early in Treasure of Nadia (Sister Judy and Duncan Helfer) who may have important role in Genesis Order (Sister Judy for sure).

Difficult to say when game will end under circumstances since not know what Evie content will be. If very brief like sex chamber thing in Lust Epidemic not much otherwise if longer mini-adventure involving Evie, maybe explaining her history and how got trapped in crystal etc., could be longer. Many loose end to tie yet in Treasure of Nadia which developer may or may not bother to deal with if too lazy, or too busy, or both.

I thought Lust Epidemic had better story and Treasure of Nadia better graphics. If NLT Media include riveting story and even greater graphics in Genesis Order next game will exceed all previous game by country mile IMHO. Am hope anyway and also for better and more capable MC not nasty rapey piece of work like Brad or enormous gormless twat like Henry. :LOL:

Last edited:

Gwaine

Nov 2, 2017
that's because the file is missing or is corrupted
yes i know its corrupted. i tried to find the file in the folder, and manages to open it. so my assumption is that the file itself is not the problem. i've tried re download the update, but it still happens. i download the full game, and it still happens. this happens in the last 2 updates. the only thing i didnt try is create a new save file cuz i dont want to lose my progress

Gwaine

Nov 2, 2017
If you have complete fourleaf its not in inventory exaactly, but next to your boots, spade,...

On left side bit cover by palm.

You need complete Albert and Jessica quest.

You need dartbor from bar attic. Its in middle in mess.

You skip some update. Best way to fix it is download of last fullbulid version (v87061)
yeah i did that already. its been happening since last 2 update so i might as well download a full build. did it just bfore posting the screenshot. and it still doesnt get fix. havent tried making new save file, didnt want to lose my progress :'( mybe i hve too

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Ah! I only play LU after complete so assume "Bonus Content" add after 100% completion. I think story not over yet for Sofia not reveal how she not age although carry Tikpak curse for centuries (door in cave under mansion still lock) and Madalyn/Daemalius subplot not resolved (two door and rusty gate in church still locked). Madalyn also meet Genesis Order character Sister Judy in Treasure of Nadia and spirited away somewhere not yet revealed. So must be several more chapter of Treasure of Nadia to go to end game and set up follow on in new game in which several ToN characters (Madalyn, Henry, Diana and Tasha) look set to appear, maybe briefly in cameo or more fully, Madalyn certainly I say, as well as Genesis Order characters introduced early in Treasure of Nadia (Sister Judy and Duncan Helfer) who may have important role.

Difficult to say when game will end under circumstances since not know what Evie content will be. If like sex chamber thing in Lust Epidemic not much otherwise if longer mini-adventure involving Evie, maybe explain her history and how got trapped in crystal, could be much longer. Many loose end to tie yet but which developer may not bother to knot if lazy or too busy.
Many loose ends, yes. But none of them is really integral to the main story, which is finding the treasure. And that's done.

With regards to how Sofia doesn't age, nobody can live to 452 years old without some voodoo magic's help. And it's not a leap of faith to imagine that this voodoo magic is slowing down significantly the aging caused by the Tikpak curse.

As for the rest of the loose ends you have identified, they could very well be part of the bonus goodies or even part of the TGO main story, just like LE never completely tied up all the loose ends and the "leftovers" became part of ToN.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
yes i know its corrupted. i tried to find the file in the folder, and manages to open it. so my assumption is that the file itself is not the problem. i've tried re download the update, but it still happens. i download the full game, and it still happens. this happens in the last 2 updates. the only thing i didnt try is create a new save file cuz i dont want to lose my progress
Corrupted file is already lol-worthy, you re-downloading the full game not solving it is also beyond lol-worthy. My guess is you don't know wtf you're doing with unzipping files and/or dunno how to delete the older folder

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
yeah i did that already. its been happening since last 2 update so i might as well download a full build. did it just bfore posting the screenshot. and it still doesnt get fix. havent tried making new save file, didnt want to lose my progress :'( mybe i hve too
Just unzip downloaded game to new folder. Dont overwrite your old game. No need worry about saves they are implamented automaticly.
Which room is the three ritual room? Can someone share screenshot please
Its new room in last update, you need red key to open it. There was some screen from Xanado.
¿Y ahora que hago? esto fue después de la última actualización
For fix you need download last full version of game.

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The one game I look forward to when it comes to sex scenes, but also the same game I fucking hate with all this rock moving and shit. Calling it a day and will check it out at a later date when its comepleted and can get a full save.

krabster

Oct 5, 2017
Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements

This mod consists of employing groundbreaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

View attachment 906306
Comparison Shots:

Download: MEGA |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next instalment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ View attachment 940260
With your recent update the jessica scene is a weird green color and its outside the frame. i havent gone further than that tho to see other scenes. I also couldnt replace the dll file, it would give an error when trying to start the game.

edit: its with all the new scenes

Last edited:
Reactions: BoomDaBoom

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Man... MC should relocate the multiplication devide to his home, for... research purposes.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes