Shionara

May 2, 2020
Stupid question : the last kamasutra page we could get in Lust Epidemic said "beach scene available in treasure of nadia" (or something like that), so, do we need to transfer our save ?
No, you can find it on the beach even if you don't play Lust Epidemic

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's not like that LE-based scene happens in around v10 and you can't skip it ......

Sep 29, 2019
^ Translation... Please NLT keep making the games you make and avoiding the Patreon ban cause pretty much every game you've made is incest based. Fuckin Dunce!:LOL:

I fucking love the Developer Style I hope he adds a EVA GREEN look alike character on the new game, could be the protagonist Sister (Game of Thrones Targaryen Style Bro-Sis). If the developer loves Eva Green like someone pointed out. It will be a dream come true. :eek: :eek: :eek: :love: :love: :love:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You do know the girls for the new game have been finished for like 3-4 months ? The 1st version of the game is coming probably by the end of the month, why would he remake 1 to look like her ? The trailer was released last week, go check it out to witness your dream won't happen

Reactions: groq and pilapila3

tlhIngan

Jun 7, 2020
find the remaining tempel key segment in the casula temple an than carft the key anywhere idea?
If you are asking HOW to craft the temple key, it's the same as crafting any item. Either go to the crafting altar or use the remote offering feature, and simply place all 4 key fragments in the offering, 1 per box.

tlhIngan

Jun 7, 2020
Don't usually ask questions often but tired of update-play-wait-update-play-wait, does anyone know how close to completion this game is, would like to play as complete game. Don't mind waiting. TIA
The current version is 87% complete, and the updates have been adding 2% every 2 weeks. So it looks like 6-7 more updates, that's 3-4 months.

tlhIngan

Jun 7, 2020
Wait i didnt know that what is that leaf let me search it.
Edit: i remember what it is but im not sure how i have had it. İt not in my item list btw.
The pieces for it would be in your inventory, but once assembled it is an "always on effect" item that you would see next to your shovel, book of knowledge, metal detector and stuff.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Refer to this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-use-our-multi-quote-system.9660/
The pieces for it would be in your inventory, but once assembled it is an "always on effect" item that you would see next to your shovel, book of knowledge, metal detector and stuff.
If you are asking HOW to craft the temple key, it's the same as crafting any item. Either go to the crafting altar or use the remote offering feature, and simply place all 4 key fragments in the offering, 1 per box.
He's not complaining, he's asking a question.
The current version is 87% complete, and the updates have been adding 2% every 2 weeks. So it looks like 6-7 more updates, that's 3-4 months.
2-3 updates are left for story completion. After that only extras will be left.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
With your recent update the jessica scene is a weird green color and its outside the frame. i havent gone further than that tho to see other scenes. I also couldnt replace the dll file, it would give an error when trying to start the game.

edit: its with all the new scenes
Try this:

If that doesn't work for you then make sure to restore everything before downloading the standard videos, i.e. NOT the ones in the "hi10" folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes