Xanado

May 9, 2018
No I did that one, in the room with the snakes and path made of roaches/mice there's a book that says something about taking six paces south at the deep end of the jungle. What's that about?
There are 2 different clues for the same key, it depends on which room you bomb open first which one you get. (seven o clock & 6 steps below both point to the spot sixart showed you.

Reactions: tlhIngan_

yoyoxxx

Aug 4, 2017
Please help, I already bought all the house upgrade, but the puzzle is still locked even after i update the game

What must I do??

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Please help, I already bought all the house upgrade, but the puzzle is still locked even after i update the game

What must I do??
Get the dartboard from full mast bars attic ( attic key ) if not enough pick up the xmas tree from deep jungle !

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
No I did that one, in the room with the snakes and path made of roaches/mice there's a book that says something about taking six paces south at the deep end of the jungle. What's that about?
WT v85052 -> v85052 (8).png . v85052 (10).png -> v85052 (11).png

What must I do??
Attic Key Attic Key (1) .pngAttic Key (2) .pngAttic Key (3) .png

Christmas Tree Christmas Tree  (1).pngChristmas Tree  (2).pngChristmas Tree  (3).pngChristmas Tree  (4).png

hehe, so many messages like these :D
make a usable WT that explains this.

Last edited:

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Patch update 20210302.
Noticed mismatches with the file. I think something changed in the last 3 updates because they talked multiple times about "Idaho" instead dad or such.
---
Question respective request to the puzzle and logic riddle players: Could you folks recommend some other games with such elements? No need to be erotic games but ok.

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Noticed mismatches with the file. I think something changed in the last 3 updates because they talked multiple times about "Idaho" instead dad or such.
---
Question request to the puzzle and logic riddle players: Could you folks recommend some other games with such elements? No need to be erotic games.
I'll download the full version and have a look at it's config.set file and see if any variables have been added.

Edit.

Nothing has changed and there where never any variables for "Idaho" or "Dad" in the config.set file. So it will take a mod to edit that text.

Last edited:
Reactions: Madeddy

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
I can't find nitric acid, can you help me, please?

I've read something about "Albert quest", but I didn't find him. I looked for Albert in the bar, in the beach, in the jungle... I've looked for him everywhere!!!

twichman

Dec 4, 2018

I've read something about "Albert quest", but I didn't find him. I looked for Albert in the bar, in the beach, in the jungle... I've looked for him everywhere!!!
First you need blast one wall in Casula temple and go to that room, then go to the bar.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

Since you " can't find " Albert you can't get nitric acid either since it comes with story development... fix your game first then you can advance without any trouble ! (y)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Sofia looks beautiful in her hair down. I hope we'll see more of her in this look. :love:

Fartscrappy

Oct 13, 2020
Hi, can someone point me to where the chest key is in the last update?
I've seen the picture WT but it's not very clear about it...

thanks

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Get more bombs and 4 frgaments ? And weirdly enough, my start of v87 was to go find Albert dead drunk in the bar

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi, can someone point me to where the chest key is in the last update?
I've seen the picture WT but it's not very clear about it...

thanks
It is at the first map of Casula Temple ( need to solve a puzzle first story advance... ) around where you found one of the clover leafs...
Get more bombs and 4 frgaments ? And weirdly enough, my start of v87 was to go find Albert dead drunk in the bar
Mine too... because WE did that in v85 already he lacks many things... :KEK:
Can anyone help me? just started v87061 and im stuck at "craft a bomb to get key segments from the casula temple". i got a rock bomb and i already have 2 key segments. What am i missing?
First of all bring the nitro to the temple get bomb open left or right doors southbound and get the 3rd key segment... then follow storyline eventually you will end up with 2 nitros... one of them exchange for rock bomb open up the remaining southbound room get 4th key segment craft key advance story... get missing KS pages get all house items finish all ancient temple puzzle get all Evie stuff make the last booty call...

Guess that sums it up ! :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes