str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
loaded with questions more i play more i seem to get answers for
so ive a number of issues i need help with
docs office room to the left has lazers how to disable them?
how to break pumpkin looking things around the town?
how to get rid of scorpions at the park?
how to get rid of the mice at the bar?
everytime i get stumped on something i wander around and do other stuff of course then my problems pile up as ya see LOL

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Everything is explained in-game through the story, so actually playing the game will fix all that stuff you listed. If barely playing the game is too hard for you, there's a bunch of walkthroughs laying around you can peruse that'll guide you step-by-step from v01 to infinity

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Welcome to the glorious black screen notbug, where a plethora of junk can cause it > your phone is trash, you're trying to use compressed/uncompressed together, you skipped updates, your phone still blows, you're trying to play an update randomly without the full game underneath, your PC is garbage, you need to update almost everything video related

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
It's getting really interesting now with certain characters apparently being impregnated... Hopefully NLT pulls through and doesn't blue ball us. Would be even better if all of the girls end up being pregnant and have atleast one preggo sex scene. That would be amazing but let's see what'll come in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeyBurger

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Well the only thing I've done is modify the config file to add a taboo twist and I'm fairly certain that's not causing it.
Maybe...but, this game does not require any mods...especially a taboo mod. There simply is not enough reference to that - that will make a difference. Most issues are because of mods. You might want to consider a fresh download with a reliable save file.

lathiel

Sep 20, 2018
Apologies if this has been asked a bunch but do the 3 Ancient Temple chests count towards % as I'm currently missing 3%? If so than I'm all good, can't be bothered to do the puzzles even with a guide. :p

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Instead of the "machine" it should have been the pills. They're already a part of the mythos and it would have made them canon.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Apologies if this has been asked a bunch but do the 3 Ancient Temple chests count towards % as I'm currently missing 3%? If so than I'm all good, can't be bothered to do the puzzles even with a guide. :p
Yes. The chests in the Ancient Temple count towards completion. You can only open them by completing the puzzles. There is a walkthrough on the first page.

Reactions: lathiel

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Can't find Albert ANYWHERE for nitric acid, and the "walkthrough" doesn't help. The bar is empty, and the soul crystal just keeps telling me I have to make a bomb. Which I can't fucking do obviously, since I need the acid for nitro. Any ideas anyone?
You need collect 3 temple fragments first before Albert appear. Then take Albert to Jessica surgery to get acid. Game linear and should follow instruction from Evie in Soul Crystal step by step or get lost. Is reason why so many have problem when try jump gun and play game out of sequence.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes