Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Can't really disagree with the logic on the dead people. I kind of anticipated Sam was going to die at some point just so that there is no conflict of having Naomi has part of your harem. I would also suggest that Albert might die too. Go out in a blaze of glory maybe jumping in front of a bullet from one of the goons or Duncan. Maybe the possibility that Albert sacrifices is life by letting you escape while he fucks Madyln or something like that to give you time to get away, seems like a good way for Albert to go.
Duncan is shown in The Genesis Order trailer with Nellie so cannot be killed in Treasure of Nadia.

• Sad
Reactions: Dragon59

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Let the quality shine through!

my-image.png

Ranked according to intelligence, ability, individuality, power and personality, always most important thing for me.

(S) Super-human, magically endowed, supremely capable demigoddesses,
(A) Scholarly, athletic, brave and beautiful adventuresses,
(B) Scientifically, intellectually and academically distinguished super-smart hotties,
(C) Unexceptional pretty run-of-the-mill fuck dolls,
(D) Vacuous twisted empty-headed super-slut I wouldn't touch with yours!

Darwinism in action gentlemen.

Ha, ha.

Last edited:

Lucifer_qq

May 19, 2020
i cant find stone talisman for some reason... can someone help me ? only 1 stone talisman i saw from beginning :/ can i use some hack to put it ? :(

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
i cant find stone talisman for some reason... can someone help me ? only 1 stone talisman i saw from beginning :/ can i use some hack to put it ? :(
That's very strange. Stone Talismans are the most common type. Just run through the park and you should find one quickly. How far into the story are you?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That's very strange. Stone Talismans are the most common type. Just run through the park and you should find one quickly. How far into the story are you?
One can use hacks that you won't find anymore... what it's good for I leave it up to them but it is possible ! And now this crying to " help find stone talisman " ... :LOL:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Anyone can help me please?
WALKTHROUGH -> all Updates ->

Will all the girls have 6 kamasutra pages ?
WT v89062 -> v89062 (12).png 6 hearts , 3 or 4 pages

And here ? v58111 (6a).png

have you turned off the automatic sale of the talismans ?
this error can occur if you give yourself more than $ 99 999 999 via cheat editor
see -> Make Money, Errors

One can use hacks that you won't find anymore... what it's good for I leave it up to them but it is possible ! And now this crying to " help find stone talisman " ... :LOL:
? ? ?
do you think he will find Stone talisman again after your "teaching" without helping ?

Last edited:
Reactions: tlhIngan_
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes