cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
welp i can't finish the extras, i have the alternate temple 28 i think it is and can't get it done and then the freaking running the fishing guy out of cash is a no go. so i will wait and finish all the other updates and not be able to complete the game fully, THANKS NLT FOR THIS CRAP

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
OP!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please check the OP and use the search function before asking for something, 99% of the times you'll get what you're looking for.
Trolololololo, still expecting people to check the OP, 2 months before the game is finished after ~2 years of updates, cmon now, get real
Will all the girls have 6 kamasutra pages ?
So, this means there will be 5 or 6 more kamasutra pages and that will be ?
5 pages per girl, game will hit 100% before that and most of the pages will be post-finished bonus updates

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Weekly dev stuff said a few times there'll be bonus junk after the game hits 100%, dunno what else NLT will add as bonus if not pages since there's little chance he'll hit 5 per girls within the remaining ~6 updates to 100%

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Weekly dev stuff said a few times there'll be bonus junk after the game hits 100%, dunno what else NLT will add as bonus if not pages since there's little chance he'll hit 5 per girls within the remaining ~6 updates to 100%
Before the game finishes... not 100 %... but former weekly report said the contents will be doubled ( KS at least ) but you are right as he said there will be " huge bonus content " which cant be part of 100% and besides something similar to LE Elevator content I dunno what could this be ( if not Evie but why not merge it in the story since we already on it the last 4 updates at least :unsure: )

Estimmin

Apr 12, 2021
Can anyone direct me to the android update for the latest version?

I tried searching for it but can't seem to find it. Would be nice if there was a page I could bookmark to get the latest version instead of having to bother asking every time.

Thanks

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Liliadent

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Can anyone direct me to the android update for the latest version?

I tried searching for it but can't seem to find it. Would be nice if there was a page I could bookmark to get the latest version instead of having to bother asking every time.

Thanks
Click on me and search for my latest activities... It's actually a couple of pages back ;)

Reactions: Estimmin

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
i hate this fuckin fishing minigame man...... at the very least there needs to be a way to make sharks more likely to spawn. like a bucket of chum or something. such a pain in the ass, and it's really annoying that this totally RNG minigame is factored into your clear percentage

Reactions: zappas999

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
what is this ? can someone help me ?
It means either failed to extract OR failed to put them together correctly ( like v79full-v81uo-v83uo-v85uo-v87uo-v89uo ) taking into account that you used compressed version or normal... you could have just mixed the normal v89uo on a compressed v87... :LOL:
So to put it very simply download the full version of v89 !

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I think I'm stuck guys... I'm only missing one kamasutra page but it's the one under the library but the library already got destroyed so... can I not get down there anymore? There was a way to get there through Sofia's house but we currently can't set foot on Sofia's property so I guess I have to wait till we can do it again, huh?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes