HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Plus, storywise doesn't Diana have like the lowest libido?
For the sake of it I decided to check and rank, and I was wrong, Clare and Madalyn have the lowest at 1/5. Alia and Naomi have 5/5, Janet and Kaley a 4, everyone else 3

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I have looked at your save.
Many of your inventory entries, variables and flags don't match the state of the story, so Evie doesn't know anymore what you did and what you didn't do - and now logically tells crap.

I recommend you: Don't play with this save anymore.
Best, repeat with all SAVES -> 38.) 85% v85052 or 39.) 87% v87061[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Last edited:

Rudus

May 2, 2021
guys who have a cheat mode ?

Don't use the old cheat mod, will mess up the game

dr_forever

Oct 16, 2019
No, what you need is a dartboard, and possibly a christmas tree. The dartboard is in the attic of the bar in a chest, the attic key is in the jungle somewhere in case you didn't pick it up. Same with the christmas tree.
Wooow..that was fast & precise
Thnx a ToN

Reactions: Xanado

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Make Money, Errors

Yes.
Go back in your save between WT v89062 -> v89062 (4).png X v89062 (5).png
befor you go to alia. And the way is open.

No. This is only the halfway point.
the goal is 12 different at the same time.
I obviously don't have a save that's anywhere near that time... I have one other save that's many hours behind my main one but I really don't wanna replay all of that. My best bet would probably be just waiting and hoping I can still get the missing key I need in future versions.

Sinister_Jones

Jul 10, 2019
Im asking this to NLT Media, I love the content with all the ladies currently but could we possibly get some of Evie in on some of the action somehow?? Shes missing out on the fun with that high ass sex drive of hers

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
guys who have a cheat mode ?

Don't use the old cheat mod, will mess up the game
Don't tell anyone but the new editions do too ! :geek:
You can try your luck with save editor but you can mess your game with that too if you are not careful... :LOL:
Im asking this to NLT Media, I love the content with all the ladies currently but could we possibly get some of Evie in on some of the action somehow?? Shes missing out on the fun with that high ass sex drive of hers
You should probably ask this of HIM/them on their own platforms ! Since this a pirate site how much does he care about not paying customers ? :unsure: If you still wonder it should be around zero nada zilch zippo etc. :KEK:

Henriiique

Jan 22, 2019
Hey everyone!
Do anyone know where can I find some Evie's wallpaper? I really like Evie's pictures from the album.
Tried to see in the extra images or in the pinups but found none.
Not even google imgs could help me.
Is there a way to "steal" the image from the game without having to printscreen?
Anyone?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes