Gkar

May 23, 2020
when i dowload an update, where do i extract the folder to?
Copy the archived file to the same directory you extracted the previous version. Extract the archived file into this same directory; be sure to chose the option to replace ALL old files with new files. Program files will be updated while your saved files remain intact. If storage is an issue, you can delete the archive files once extracted.

Note: When installing an update only you MUST install all update only files sequentially or you will experience several bugs.

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Hello,
how to solve the cards behind the masage salon for the silverthalisman and in the cave for the shovel the matching items are in the inventory.no matter what I try it does not work.Great game by the way with massive to explore.
Greetings Silana

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hello,
how to solve the cards behind the masage salon for the silverthalisman and in the cave for the shovel the matching items are in the inventory.no matter what I try it does not work.Great game by the way with massive to explore.
Greetings Silana
If you mean crafting a silver talisman just go to Estero Park go right into the cave take one left then click on the Altar... ( this will be the place where you will have to return to for a while to craft items ) and offer 3x Stone Talisman and 1x Silver Ore to get a Silver Talisman... ( procedure will be same with all other items you find a recipe look for the needed items and craft it at the Altar )

Take the advice of the Soul Crystal don't wander off unnecessarily don't create things that is not required and you will be golden ! A couple of times and you will get the hang of it ;)

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Take the advice of the Soul Crystal don't wander off unnecessarily don't create things that is not required and you will be golden ! A couple of times and you will get the hang of it ;)
I had that worry when I realized that some items are used in more than one crafting recipe. I couldn't just craft it all ahead of time out of fear that I'd need some of the items for another project.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I had that worry when I realized that some items are used in more than one crafting recipe. I couldn't just craft it all ahead of time out of fear that I'd need some of the items for another project.
Welp if stuff could be bought from squallmart limitless it would not be a problem... but this time this game use some " insignificant " items or crafted items at a specific place and time and if you do it beforehand you could fall into a dead end where the only backtrack is to restart ( maybe an early save state but not if it's haxed :LOL: )

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Welp if stuff could be bought from squallmart limitless it would not be a problem... but this time this game use some " insignificant " items or crafted items at a specific place and time and if you do it beforehand you could fall into a dead end where the only backtrack is to restart ( maybe an early save state but not if it's haxed :LOL: )
I've known a few games where the flag is not having the item needed, but crafting it at the appropriate point in the narrative. That hit me once or twice.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've known a few games where the flag is not having the item needed, but crafting it at the appropriate point in the narrative. That hit me once or twice.
This one is same... there are some things that you need to craft at a given time ( soul crystal ) but to tell you the truth this circles back to not to craft things that you don't need now... :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
wtf, i can't find the save location.. my user data don't have any save of the TON, even that i have a lot of saves..
someone can help me?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes