Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Was it a flashback or current time?
Not know but since all previous NLT game linear with time move forward deduce that must be current. Never seen Nellie (Tasha mother I think) before so imagine scene with Duncan is after Treasure of Nadia ends. As far as can remember flashback never happen in any NLT game so far (maybe cutscene show private meeting in Sofia mansion at one point perhaps) and so expect flashbacks won't feature much or at all in The Genesis Order which develop using RPG Maker which favour game where arrow of time point forward and all scene and action contemporary.

At least next MC in TGO look like tall and stocky man rather than petite weedy schoolboy so some improve there at least. (Suppose NLT MC before made deliberately young so "mother" character is not too old to be sexy and so upset incest freak fantasy.) I hope that skinny little Henry from ToN not appear too often in TGO and spotlight will be on new and better MC adventure with no BDSM or super-freaky dross to soil or spoil experience. NLT Discord have thing called "story group" where people give ideas about character plot and story etc., which sometime worm way into game, which may explain why ToN go downhill for too many poor quality stupid chaotic opinion and moronic voices end up making poor quality stupid chaotic and moronic game from story point of view. I think much less input from such random group of civilian would benefit TGO greatly and content of game decided solely by vision of professional artist/author not collection of amateur member of public or result(s) of any poll(s) otherwise increasingly incoherent out-of-control dog's dinner bound to result.

No good to always improve graphic art with each game without improve story at least as much too IMHO.

Last edited:
Reactions: sixart

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Player keep have hardship with game for not use soul crystal (Evie) as guide and so play game out of sequence. Pretty easy to navigate game from start to where is now if directed by Evie except keys to KS chests which may be problem. Best advice to succeed is to play as directed by soul crystal and backup save files before hack to modify and cheat which also fuck up many game. Also before install update backup original game folder/directory so can roll back if go wrong. If really slick can sync saves to cloud storage. So easy and yet few take trouble. Sad that so may ruin game by try cheat but there you go. What go around come around and silly impatient people end up with bad result. Pinocchio had Jiminy Cricket as guide and you have Evie who will not steer you wrong if listen to.

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Can you please tell me which update contains first content with Janet?
Suppose mean sex content? Some solo action in v.11122 if is what mean as far as recall. Puzzling question to one such as I disappoint with ToN and hope TGO very much better from story point of view.

Last edited:

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
If you mean crafting a silver talisman just go to Estero Park go tight into the cave take one left then click on the Altar... ( this will be the place where you will have to return to for a while to craft items ) and offer 3x Stone Talisman and 1x Silver Ore to get a Silver Talisman... ( procedure will be same with all other items you find a recipe look for the needed items and craft it at the Altar )

Take the advice of the Soul Crystal don't wander off unnecessarily don't create things that is not required and you will be golden ! A couple of times and you will get the hang of it ;)
Thanks the altar i have no kapiche

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Unfortunately this game has really run it's course. I know Sofia is integral to the story, but she bores me to tears, everything from her dialogue to the sex scenes and they keep favoring her now. And that Alia/Sofia sex scene made no sense whatsoever. The temple scenes are ridiculous and not hot at all. Lust Epidemic was a much better game sadly. Which is unfortunate because Janet is way better than Valerie from a design perspective.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
soil or spoil experience
:ROFLMAO:

Player keep have hardship with game for not use soul crystal (Evie) as guide and so play game out of sequence. Pretty easy to navigate game from start to where is now if directed by Evie except keys to KS chests which may be problem
I've got a feeling that the lack of proper English knowledge is the main problem here... the instructions given by Evie are quite clear tbh. if you know English that is ! If not than nothing in this world will help you to succeed except a translated version which is made by normal peeps just like you or me... but if they don't wanna help themselves ( or can't ! ) then they are bound to struggle with this game ( too ) :whistle:

Link download V89 update compress android please
This is rich once again... :LOL:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
:ROFLMAO:

I've got a feeling that the lack of proper English knowledge is the main problem here... the instructions given by Evie are quite clear tbh. if you know English that is ! If not than nothing in this world will help you to succeed except a translated version which is made by normal peeps just like you or me... but if they don't wanna help themselves ( or can't ! ) then they are bound to struggle with this game ( too ) :whistle:

This is rich once again... :LOL:
Sex about pleasure and affection to me not pain/domination/submission and I really cannot bear BDSM thing personally. :sick: Would never consider to do violence of any kind to girl or women even if ask for such behaviour during play. (n) Maybe BDSM right for others but VERY wrong for me :mad: and hope not see again in NLT game let alone included in scene player! How many want to watch Casula BDSM scenes over and over and over for goodness sake? :rolleyes: Not many, surely? I would find hard to believe big audience for such spectacles myself. :cautious:

(Complete, total and utter turn off for yours truly and then some.)

If people would only consult soul crystal before make step would not suffer problem like "Albert not at bar" because have not picked up first three key fragments in Casula temple beforehand. Happens all the time. Essential to get Evie direction regularly for clear hint as per next character, action or location requires attention in plain English which can be cut and pasted into online translator if needed. Tutorial as per game play at beginning of ToN introduces Evie and soul crystal and explains purpose and how to use yet many lost and directionless players seem not to use that help system to obtain step by step guidance needed to navigate adventure. Also "talk" to other characters, by bumping into them, sometime give clues as well. As for cheaters, well, on own heads be it for experimentation like that often go wrong and is difficult to feel sympathy for person without enough sense to backup files tampered with before hazardously and inexpertly altering the original. :sneaky:

Am curious now how bonus content will be able to fill vacuum created when ToN ends and TGO begins. Last Weekly Report says TGO set to begin at end of year indicating a winter start, November or December say. Only end of June now and so this would require massive amount of bonus content to make up for lack of regular game updates > 200 MB. o_O

Maybe find out tomorrow when next Weekly Report drops. :unsure:

(If NLT Media actually know themselves!)

Last edited:

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
Is there a list or something of where all the chest keys/broken keys can be found? I really don't know where to look at this point.

y7521y

May 26, 2019
The downloaded version is v*64, but the running version is v*62. What's going on? Will it affect future games?
N1.JPG

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Link download V89 update compress android please
For Android there is only the full version -> Android: - MEGA

Is there a list or something of where all the chest keys/broken keys can be found?
I really don't know where to look at this point.
WALKTHROUGH ->
3) List of all Chests
4) List of all Chest Keys
5) List of all Broken Keys & Tomb Key Segments etc.

The downloaded version is v*64, but the running version is v*62. What's going on? Will it affect future games?
Inside in v.89064 is v.89062

Last edited:
Reactions: y7521y and Ayyub

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Damn, short before rescuing my beloved Sofia the Game ends o_O Ohhh i hope that Bastard Duncan burns in Hell and that Vlad Guy too!
I hope Sofia may stay Alive, pleeeeaaaase!
If i were that Guy, i would call the FBI and CIA, tell them, come over here, there is a Heavy Criminal and there is some Hostage taking, than we would see about, whos the Boss, when SWAT surround the Mansion and SNipers, you Duncan:poop:

Last edited:

Wolfy2603

Nov 19, 2020
Hey, i did the update but in my Soul Crystal it says that i am on 89062 instead of 89064... And on top of that i get an Error saying : Failed to load : Img/tilesets/Casula-Corner-B.png. Would appreciate some help if possible ty :)

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes