phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Well go fuck yourself then lol (much love man)

I'd recognise that hair from miles away dude! Gosh she's so hot!!

I really hope we'll get to see some nun-on-nun action this chapter to spice things up a little (mc+kat+maddy as the teaser suggests)
Yes i always thought of the MC as a very dedicated nun

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Does any have a specific save I could use? I'd like one from just after trapping the rat that was in the doctors office. I had just got that far before the game crashed.

Thank you.

doomngloom

May 16, 2018
so, I purchased everything in squallmart for my house, up to and including the 3 things that each cost 1M$, and i grabbed the christmas tree, not that that was hard, but the puzzle temple still has 2 puzzles locked, including the one for buying all house upgrades. am I missing something somewhere?
I'd assume so, as the phone says I'm at 88% when I got to the latest point in the story and called everyone over for visits, but I don't know what.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
so, I purchased everything in squallmart for my house, up to and including the 3 things that each cost 1M$, and i grabbed the christmas tree, not that that was hard, but the puzzle temple still has 2 puzzles locked, including the one for buying all house upgrades. am I missing something somewhere?
I'd assume so, as the phone says I'm at 88% when I got to the latest point in the story and called everyone over for visits, but I don't know what.
if you have not solved all puzzles, you have highest 88%

i think, you miss -> Attic Key Attic Key (1) .png Attic Key (2) .png Attic Key (3) .png

is there a pdf walkthrough updated ?!
WT v98062.pdf

Last edited:

doomngloom

May 16, 2018
i think, you miss -> Attic Key
Yep, turns out that do be it. I did have the attic key and the bonus room, I'd just never actually used the key. I think I thought I did and the key just didn't leave my inventory or something. Thanks very much.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
This is my first play of TON. How to apply save file? I have tried copy file from all saves but it doesn't work. Thx
You need to play the game and make a save file first to establish the save file location. then go to the very first thread (see image below):
tempsnip.png

and read the info on where saves are kept.

There are a lot of threads in this forum that tell you exactly how to o this.

Aug 4, 2017
I have played the game and make the first save. Then, I downloaded save file from "all saves", and apply the save file, copy and replace the old one. still it doesn't work.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have played the game and make the first save. Then, I downloaded save file from "all saves", and apply the save file, copy and replace the old one. still it doesn't work.
You need to save in the same slot as the file you download
I love janet
Good thing you waited till ~90% to tell us, otherwise we'd never know about it before the game ended

• Haha
Reactions: groq

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I have to agree. But who is on right? Madalyn?
And guys do you know there is only one Madalyn's photo in extras. She si little underestimated.
It really is red, I just confirmed it.

rgba(43,9,8,255)
It is a very dark red.

you can download the weekly report banner and upload it here:
scan the pixel that represents the finger nail colour. it's probably the nun from L.E in both images

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Looks red to me, ngl.
Surely Madalyn lady on right of banner, yes?

Madalyn.png

Nail colour looks same and costume match too pretty much. (Look like mix of succubus outfit and lingerie.) Fight in Squalmart which threaten Emily future mentioned sound like Amanda Bancroft turn up again as before to attack over aphrodisiac drug and if girl on left of banner is Katherine perhaps she turn up as part of Bancroft entourage? Or maybe girl on left not Katherine from LU but Sister Judy from TGO who Madalyn spirit away some time ago? Always curious about what Madalyn do with Judy - "Come with me" she say and Judy vanish - and wonder if maybe Judy is virgin with demon ancestor whom Madalyn plan to use in ceremony to create baby for brother Daemalius reincarnate into. Soon find out one way or another. About time more story injected into ToN which degenerate to level of predictable RPG fuckfest lately which I find not gratify or satisfy personally.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes