Aug 21, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: inyourface

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I think I've found the weekly report "girl":
View attachment 1260222
Succubus Janet confirmed? :oops:
I think you hit nail on head. (y) But how Janet end up wearing Madalyn underwear, succubus bodice and stockings without suspenders I ask? Maybe get soaked when swim into Sofia mansion to rescue Sofia, then end up in Church somehow and change into Madalyn wardrobe in order to get warm and dry? :unsure: Or will Madalyn use her charms and powers to seduce poor Janet over to the dark side? o_O Or Madalyn offer help to MC, Janet and maybe other after Sofia rescue which can only end in orgy suppose? More than likely something else I bet. Intrigued. Not long now to wait before discover truth and cross fingers both hand hoping for dramatic story driven update which actually makes some sense. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: jkbauer

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
NLT Media never fails to impress me with the renders and animations. The overall quality of development, the complexity of the gameplay and puzzles, the sound and music.

The story is interesting enough, but the only thing that I would say is lacking are the dialogs. Most of the time they seem really superficial making them irrelevant. When I read the dialogs, most often than not, I’m rolling my eyes with what I read.

Other than that this is an awesome game and I’m really curious about what’s coming next :)

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
Use this...
Sorry for appearing dim but have come accross this before, the numbering for these updates seems to make no sense, this walkthrough says updated as of V.89062 so where exactly is that update, it is not mentioned in the changelog and it is also higher than the current version.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
where exactly is that update
Where all the updates are.....
OP? :unsure:
it is not mentioned in the changelog
It is mentioned in the changelog.
Yup, I know N/A is not every informative, but it is mentioned.
it is also higher than the current version
The first 2 digits stand for the percent of game completed
As of now, [v.89064], 89% of the game is complete

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
It's possible to get the " Picture Walkthrough" from 00% to 89% in a zip file??????
No.
you see ... 40.) WT v98062.pdf = 3.7 MB
40 WT = 40 x ~3.7 = ~150 MB with ~600 pictures. this tooooooo big .

and, the pictures need to be open, and editable.
if anyone somewhere doesn't understand something in a picture, i try to make it better.
with pdf i not can doing this.

if you want one of the 40 WT, then say so.
then I will create it for you. But only one at a time !

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Kitty doesn't know anything about compression? :)
(y) Very good ! wonderful !!
I am always delighted when others can do more than me
and use their knowledge and skills for the greater good:

Glad you take the time to recreate this overall PDF
from my WT's twice a month and upload it here.

-----

Addendum ...
two times a month is too little.
because I improve the images almost daily in the first 10 days after the updates.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes