Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I've got a feeling that the lack of proper English knowledge is the main problem here... the instructions given by Evie are quite clear tbh. if you know English that is ! If not than nothing in this world will help you to succeed except a translated version which is made by normal peeps just like you or me... but if they don't wanna help themselves ( or can't ! ) then they are bound to struggle with this game ( too ) :whistle:
Sex about pleasure and affection to me not pain/domination/submission and I really cannot bear BDSM thing personally. :sick: Would never consider to do violence of any kind to girl or women even if ask for such behaviour during play. (n) Maybe BDSM right for others but VERY wrong for me :mad: and hope not see again in NLT game let alone included in scene player! How many want to watch Casula BDSM scenes over and over and over for goodness sake? :rolleyes: Not many, surely? I would find hard to believe big audience for such spectacles myself. :cautious:

(Complete, total and utter turn off for yours truly and then some.)
Sick Puppy, you still confuse me.

Most of use know very well how triggered you are by "BDSM" content, even when it is not actually BDSM. Is there a reason you felt the need to share that again in reply to the text above? I'm not sure how it relates to a question about English instructions and how translations can make it more difficult.

Based upon your earlier complaints, I was curious to see these scenes you spoke of. I actually didn't see any actual BDSM content. A lot of kinky stuff, but no "Bondage/Discipline" or "Sadomasochism." Regarding "Dominance/Submission," perhaps there is a little bit of Femdom by the two supernatural beings, but that is just to show how powerful they are compared to everyone else in town, how they are a few steps ahead of the MC at nearly every juncture. Any Femdom fan would be very disappointed.

What are these "Casula BDSM scenes" you speak of? Who was tied up? Who was being disciplined? Who was dominating someone else? Was someone actually being punished? I just don't see the dynamic there. Does anyone else see what Sick Puppy is seeing?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does anyone else see what Sick Puppy is seeing?
In a manner of speaking... it is not the classical BDSM that pup talks about... but in all honesty pup takes it too much into reality which is wrong since this is a game ( here nobody would get hurt or possibly die thanks to some oversized dick dildo whatnot whether it goes vaginal or anal... this can be looked at [ wrongly ] as SM or BD since as you mentioned it too nobody forces nobody to do anything ! ) Besides... this little shit ( Henry ) forcing ANYBODY to do ANYTHING ??? :oops: o_O:oops: I'm sorry but a weak girl like Kaley knocked him down without any real effort :ROFLMAO::KEK: And I think we just eliminated Domination for good with this :LOL:

And a personal opinion : this whole Casula Temple " trial " was a big pile of :poop: The only thing worth to mention is the airtight sealing of Sofia :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dragon59

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Almost a week later and barely the 25th dude to mention it, you'd guess people would have it figured out by now ....... Oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Weekly Report

BigJuly2.png

On July 2nd the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia will release, with 3 new sexy story scenes! Someone is coming to visit Squallmart for one hell of a confrontation. What will this mean for Emily's future? In addition to the story scenes, there will also be a new KS page, a new Treasure Hunting item, and an all new "Snake Idol"...

Once the sufficient conditions are met, you will be able to purchase Snake Idols from Sqaullmart that will temporarily remove the snakes from an ancient temple puzzle. These expensive golden snakes may assist in getting that precious Evie content.

In other news, The Genesis Order is all about Audio right now. We're currently working on getting a soundtrack and finalizing the initial voice scripts for our actors. ToN was a lot of work to get all the voice lines edited and inserted into the game, but TGO is a new level of complicated. There will be a lot more voice options throughout the game compared to LE or ToN.

Thanks for supporting Treasure of Nadia and the upcoming game The Genesis Order! Have a great week!

(Don't bother to give like for Weekly Report because don't give a shit about such dumbass thing!)

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Weekly Report

View attachment 1257733

On July 2nd the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia will release, with 3 new sexy story scenes! Someone is coming to visit Squallmart for one hell of a confrontation. What will this mean for Emily's future? In addition to the story scenes, there will also be a new KS page, a new Treasure Hunting item, and an all new "Snake Idol"...

Once the sufficient conditions are met, you will be able to purchase Snake Idols from Sqaullmart that will temporarily remove the snakes from an ancient temple puzzle. These expensive golden snakes may assist in getting that precious Evie content.

In other news, The Genesis Order is all about Audio right now. We're currently working on getting a soundtrack and finalizing the initial voice scripts for our actors. ToN was a lot of work to get all the voice lines edited and inserted into the game, but TGO is a new level of complicated. There will be a lot more voice options throughout the game compared to LE or ToN.

Thanks for supporting Treasure of Nadia and the upcoming game The Genesis Order! Have a great week!

(Don't bother to give like for Weekly Report because don't give a shit about such dumbass thing!)
dude is that the thicc nun (katherine) from lust epidemic on the left side of the report ? it has the same outfit as kat was wearing in the lust epidemic ending.. can't wait to see her <3

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
dude is that the thicc nun (katherine) from lust epidemic on the left side of the report ? it has the same outfit as kat was wearing in the lust epidemic ending.. can't wait to see her <3
I have to agree. But who is on right? Madalyn?
And guys do you know there is only one Madalyn's photo in extras. She si little underestimated.

Reactions: DD69-1

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Well go fuck yourself then lol (much love man)
I'd recognise that hair from miles away dude! Gosh she's so hot!!

I really hope we'll get to see some nun-on-nun action this chapter to spice things up a little (mc+kat+maddy as the teaser suggests) though I highly doubt NLT will feature any of the previous characters in ToN sex scenes so.. I mean I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of that coming in the bonus content afterparty, but September is a long way to go and playing through the game nowadays feels like a chore honestly as it became quite state, repetitive and honestly just plain boring... Sadge.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have to agree. But who is on right? Madalyn?
And guys do you know there is only one Madalyn's photo in extras. She si little underestimated.
I think you mean unappreciated... since Mads got into business she has picked up a lot of fans ! :ROFLMAO: But you are right I think Mads and Sofia deserved way more attention than this... and extras won't cut it ! ( why would they be extras ??? )

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

pizdurina

Oct 22, 2018
Well go fuck yourself then lol (much love man)

I'd recognise that hair from miles away dude! Gosh she's so hot!!

I really hope we'll get to see some nun-on-nun action this chapter to spice things up a little (mc+kat+maddy as the teaser suggests) though I highly doubt NLT will feature any of the previous characters in ToN sex scenes so.. I mean I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of that coming in the bonus content afterparty, but September is a long way to go and playing through the game nowadays feels like a chore honestly as it became quite state, repetitive and honestly just plain boring... View attachment 1258000
At the very beggining of ToN you have sex scene with Valerie and Brad on the beach

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes