lukerodriguez

May 21, 2020
Please, quote correctly: Only he who is without sin ->
"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." (Webster)
hi cat, Thanks for your guide! I have a question, does your walkthrough picture already contain all collectible chests/items? Or i still have to see ur kamasutra/chest/items location guide list?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
hi cat, Thanks for your guide! I have a question, does your walkthrough picture already contain all collectible chests/items? Or i still have to see ur kamasutra/chest/items location guide list?
Each of the 40 versions in my Picture-WT are complete in themselves. I always try to indicate everything needed items, where they are and how and when they are used. If I see from the questions that there is something missing or not clear to everyone, I revise the pictures in question.

All lists in my Picture-WT are complete and updated. See for yourself
what lists of girls, boxes, keys, plants, etc. there are in WALKTHROUGH & LISTS

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
hi guys, sorry if i bother you, but i buy all home upgrades in squalmart but puzzle 47 is still locked. Anyone know what to do? Thx for help

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
I take it Madelyn’s brother is a little jealous that MC is fucking her. Isn’t this twice now he’s interrupted them in sex acts?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes