BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Having a problem - after the final rituals in the Temple I am told to go to mansion meet Sofia so we can cure her etc,,, they try to cure the guy on a platform with the 2 guys with tiki blood in them it fails I am told to do to Sam and bring him here but when I leave I am behind a laser and can't get out
what did I do wrong?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Having a problem - after the final rituals in the Temple I am told to go to mansion meet Sofia so we can cure her etc,,, they try to cure the guy on a platform with the 2 guys with tiki blood in them it fails I am told to do to Sam and bring him here but when I leave I am behind a laser and can't get out
what did I do wrong?
Download the v89 full build ( as in 89064 ) and possibly the problem gets resolved...

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
what did I do wrong?
You are not alone here. This is a known bug.

1. Try with an earlier save to repeat the visit to Sofia.
Sometimes the error is then gone.

2. if that doesn't work, send me your save with the bug.
I unblock this and send it back to you.

3. if you want to unblock yourself, you need an editor,
with which you can reset the associated two laser flags.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
what did I do wrong?
load an earlier save (hopefully you have saved before starting this quest), unlock the lasers before proceeding with the sofia's cure quest, it's not that hard (y)

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
"Dont eat the red Ginseng................." how to stop this qeust . The doctor has no speech option with which you can address them on it. The one at the masage salon doesn't respond either, and neither does the one at the supermarket. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, I'm not too good at English .
in the task

Greetings Silana

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
"Dont eat the red Ginseng................." how to stop this qeust . The doctor has no speech option with which you can address them on it. The one at the masage salon doesn't respond either, and neither does the one at the supermarket. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, I'm not too good at English .
in the task

Greetings Silana
It means : Oh heavens NO DON'T YOU DARE to eat the Red Ginseng... which translates of course go ahead and eat it ! :LOL: Right after you ate it should go to the Doc for " treatment " :sneaky:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You are not alone here. This is a known bug.

1. Try with an earlier save to repeat the visit to Sofia.
Sometimes the error is then gone.

2. if that doesn't work, send me your save with the bug.
I unblock this and send it back to you.

3. if you want to unblock yourself, you need an editor,
with which you can reset the associated two laser flags.
Thanks I loaded an earlier save and it worked

Reactions: oCATo

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I went into the puzzle temple and I don't have full access to all the puzzles to solve - is this something I forgot to finish ie: #21
is locked still etc...

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
in the task

Greetings Silana
three things you can do with this red ginseng:
1. eat this one, and then go to Doctor Jessica
2. plant one of them in the garden behind the Parlor massage salon
3. take it to Squallmart in the small room behind the counter and increase your collection of plants there.

1.png 2.png 3.png

I went into the puzzle temple and I don't have full access to all the puzzles to solve - is this something I forgot to finish ie: #21
is locked still etc...
21.png

you need the fishing book from the Suallmart, and a four-leaf clover. And a lot of time for fishing.
If you are missing something here, ask again.

jkbauer

Apr 5, 2020
I think you hit nail on head. (y) But how Janet end up wearing Madalyn underwear, succubus bodice and stockings without suspenders I ask? Maybe get soaked when swim into Sofia mansion to rescue Sofia, then end up in Church somehow and change into Madalyn wardrobe in order to get warm and dry? :unsure: Or will Madalyn use her charms and powers to seduce poor Janet over to the dark side? o_O Or Madalyn offer help to MC, Janet and maybe other after Sofia rescue which can only end in orgy suppose? More than likely something else I bet. Intrigued. Not long now to wait before discover truth and cross fingers both hand hoping for dramatic story driven update which actually makes some sense. :D
I see some connections with scene 101, where
MC is kissing Janet at the Church, so Madalyn shows up and joins them in a threesome. When MC cums inside Madalyn's ass while Janet is licking her, Father Parker's "ghost" appears and sneaks behind Janet bursting into flames.

I'm betting there's some possession thing going on, either by Madalyn or by Parker himself.
Or simply that's Janet transformed into a Succubus.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
There are eight placeholders for new videos in the scene player with three scenes promised for the next update. If all three of these "sexy" scenes are added to the player this implies one more three scene update and one two scene update to follow, unless the number of placeholders is increased, since no update has ever featured fewer than two sex scenes or more than three sex scenes being added to the player as far as I can remember.

If the above is true ToN ends on 2nd August 2021 and bonus content begin :unsure: BEFORE 100% is reached.

The only way to get from 89% completion to 100% using 2% or 3% updates is by a mix of three 3% updates and a 2% update or four 2% updates and one 3% update, i.e., four or five updates, meaning that under these circumstances the game would end on 15th August 2021 or 2nd September 2021.

(It all depends if bonus content begins at or before 100% completion.)

The end of ToN is nigh folks and I'm seriously hoping that TGO will be better, much better, storywise. (y)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeyBurger

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Fair warning about GD files ! I'm using the account for other things too so once I'll be in need of space or bandwith I'll remove the links ! So if you want to keep this opportunity you all ( who wants to ) should make a copy from it and save into your own accounts ! Cannot think of a better hoster right now but if you have others in mind I'm all ears ! :D

Rudus

May 2, 2021
do you mean "4 leaf clover"?

If so you need to find 4 individual leaves in the park and join them using the shrine or offering prayer

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes