Skrrrtboi

Feb 8, 2020
I'm playing on android and I'm getting black screen after a few minutes in the game is there anything i can do to fix this? I didn't have this problem with older versions of the game

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
thanks, i already in there:)... i mean the locker in that room
Don't argue with THE CAT just do what he says... even if it's pointless since he ( or his translator ) failed epically again with " locker " :ROFLMAO:

To your question it is not implemented yet so never mind it is still ahead of us... could even be these will be the so called bonus at the end... who knows ? :p:whistle:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yes he has!

Just b/c you don't understand the nuances of English doesn't mean you should correct others who obviously do.

He HAS answered his own question regarding why the game doesn't work for him by confirming that he's been hacking the game.

Everybody - and I mean EVERYBODY - should know and understand that editing the game can, and does, cause problems where the game game ceases to work.

EVEN people who offer hacked saves should know this and, no matter how clever they think they are, they and anybody that uses their saves should (must) accept that in doing so they may well suffer the consequences.

All of the above is a (much) longer explanation as to why the original response was a shorter explanation of the situation than yours - probably took less effort and was an observation given much more quickly ...

But keep trying cat - you'll get there one day ....
You're too cruel to our kitten.... Your post will definitely be deleted. Like these fews in last night.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
We really don't need to know about every your meal. :p
why are you complaining?
What he writes is not malicious and does not offend anyone. Therefore, his contribution is much nobler and better and less pointless than the laughing group's malicious mockery of those asking for help.

Stranac

Feb 1, 2019
Hi, I have installed the game on PC and downloaded latest save and placed it in the directory like said on the first page. Still I can't see the save. Can somebody help me, what is the problem? Thank you.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Hi, I have installed the game on PC and downloaded latest save and placed it in the directory like said on the first page. Still I can't see the save. Can somebody help me, what is the problem? Thank you.
You have to make your own save first and then replace it with the new one

Dankobon69

Nov 17, 2019
Don't argue with THE CAT just do what he says... even if it's pointless since he ( or his translator ) failed epically again with " locker " :ROFLMAO:

To your question it is not implemented yet so never mind it is still ahead of us... could even be these will be the so called bonus at the end... who knows ? :p:whistle:
Okay, thanks for the answer;)

I thought it can be open now, my bad..

Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes