nrm66

May 16, 2017
Is there a trick to getting Bruce the 3,000 lbs. Great White to show up or do you just have to keep going to the beach hoping he will be there?

Jun 19, 2020
Is there a trick to getting Bruce the 3,000 lbs. Great White to show up or do you just have to keep going to the beach hoping he will be there?
Buy the books in the bite shop, then keep going in and out to the beach, hoping that Bruce would be shown up eventually...

Reactions: nrm66

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Weekly Report

1.png

There's only 3 story chapters left in Treasure of Nadia and the next one is coming this Friday! That's right, the epic story is coming to a close with some jaw dropping moments still yet to come.

This Friday, Valerie returns to confront Emily one last time while our hero discovers a way deeper underground, but at a price.

This new chapter will include a new item that enhances treasure hunting in an interesting way and also the chapter will have 3 sexy scenes, a new KS page and bonus profile.

Starting in August, each new chapter will contain 2 KS pages and a sex scene, as well as special pinups, items, and other fun bonus content. ToN will have more expansive bonus content than Lust Epidemic did and will span with updates likely till near the end of the year as The Genesis Order finishes production. Each new update from this point forward will only increase the % by 1 in order for the game to not exceed 100%, in case there's more bonus content than expected.

Thank you everyone for the support! Have a great week and enjoy the new chapter!

(Henry a "hero"? My fucking ass!)

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
ToN will have more expansive bonus content than Lust Epidemic did and will span with updates likely till near the end of the year as The Genesis Order finishes production.
"[...] as TGO finishes production" - Production of TGO will be completed end of the year? :unsure:

Does it mean they will split the game into smaller parts and then release it bi-weekly while working on a fourth game? :unsure:

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
"[...] as TGO finishes production" - Production of TGO will be completed and of the year? :unsure:

Does it mean they will split the game into smaller parts and then release it bi-weekly while working on a fourth game? :unsure:
no, i think once the main story finishes, the update will have the additional KS pages as mentioned before, so additional sex scenes + KS pages without story updates, because the story is coming at an end [more 3 updates, as mentioned in the report]

Reactions: sixart

garrukr69

Aug 7, 2016
Need a bit of help, i'm missing a kamasutra page. Can someone who has all of them look at my screenshot and tell me for which character i'm missing it? ton.png ton.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Production of TGO will be completed and of the year? :unsure:
This is pretty straightforward if it is a correct statement... and yes it could mean what you suggested before but I don't think there is a forth one ( yet ! :LOL: ) what bugs me is this IF there is more bonus content than expected...
I mean WTF NLT ?!? :ROFLMAO: Who the hell is supposed to KNOW this IF NOT YOU ?!? :ROFLMAO: Anyways this is a classic move to get more time ( AND MONEY ! :LOL: ) out of people and will be a huge pain in the ass since it means we will go up to 94-95-96 % and then starts the struggle for months to complete this game 100 % :FacePalm:

Maybe I'm alone with it but moves like this kills a game for me... okay to slow the roll but this is getting ridiculously slow ! :cautious:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
wow people who haven't read report; really twisting this shit
he had said before every character will get 5 ks pages
so couple that will bonus content the game shouldn't take that long [the bonus content that is]
the main story will be completed in 3 updates, there are still more pairings we haven't seen in the game, so lets trust this guy :p

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Weekly Report

View attachment 1269370

There's only 3 story chapters left in Treasure of Nadia and the next one is coming this Friday! That's right, the epic story is coming to a close with some jaw dropping moments still yet to come.

This Friday, Valerie returns to confront Emily one last time while our hero discovers a way deeper underground, but at a price.

This new chapter will include a new item that enhances treasure hunting in an interesting way and also the chapter will have 3 sexy scenes, a new KS page and bonus profile.

Starting in August, each new chapter will contain 2 KS pages and a sex scene, as well as special pinups, items, and other fun bonus content. ToN will have more expansive bonus content than Lust Epidemic did and will span with updates likely till near the end of the year as The Genesis Order finishes production. Each new update from this point forward will only increase the % by 1 in order for the game to not exceed 100%, in case there's more bonus content than expected.

Thank you everyone for the support! Have a great week and enjoy the new chapter!

(Henry Jones a "hero"? My fucking ass!)
I didn't know your ass was a hero, I didn't even know your ass was an in-game character

• Haha
Reactions: Abduxuel

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
"Hey, hey, NLT? You know that development pipeline you have been using for well over 3 years and has allowed you to deliver us content bi-monthly without delay and with a consistent quality? Change that. For this precise reason and for this precise moment. And don't forget to thank me later. (y)"
We all know if NLT delayed a update for one week, there would be at least 1 person saying they like to MILK patreons, hahahahahaha.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes