SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
This is pretty straightforward if it is a correct statement... and yes it could mean what you suggested before but I don't think there is a forth one ( yet ! :LOL: ) what bugs me is this IF there is more bonus content than expected...
I mean WTF NLT ?!? :ROFLMAO: Who the hell is supposed to KNOW this IF NOT YOU ?!? :ROFLMAO: Anyways this is a classic move to get more time ( AND MONEY ! :LOL: ) out of people and will be a huge pain in the ass since it means we will go up to 94-95-96 % and then starts the struggle for months to complete this game 100 % :FacePalm:

Maybe I'm alone with it but moves like this kills a game for me... okay to slow the roll but this is getting ridiculously slow ! :cautious:
They aren't waiting for ToN to reach 100% in order to release TGO. They'll likely release TGO in october like they did with their previous 2 games. Bonus content for ToN will release alongside TGO updates.

They aren't stretching ToN and milking it at all. Lust Epidemic had a similar roadmap where it kept receiving content long after the story finished alongside ToN updates.

JiiBee81

Mar 21, 2021
It probably is something wrong on my side, or the mod I'm using. But no, no issues in any other program, game or otherwise.
I had similar issue until I realised I sometimes accidentally had another finger touching my trackpad, thus causing two-finger-click = right click

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Actually there is such drop every month due to some people not paying again. Then again, every month the amount grows higher than previous month.

View attachment 1269893
The monthly drops in Patreon aren't due to patrons unsubbing for one reason or another (though I'm sure some do), but rather in that Patreon isn't always able to immediately process payments on the 1st of the month for every subscriber due to various issues (expired credit cards, countries whose banking systems don't always play nice, etc.). Since Patreon only shows the amount actually paid rather than planned, there's a brief drop and recovery over a few days while the delayed payments work their way through the system. It's why literally every single Patreon shows the same graphical pattern on Graphtreon, and why you need to look at long-term trends to see the health of one rather than a single drop on the 1st of a given month.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
They aren't waiting for ToN to reach 100% in order to release TGO. They'll likely release TGO in october like they did with their previous 2 games. Bonus content for ToN will release alongside TGO updates.

They aren't stretching ToN and milking it at all. Lust Epidemic had a similar roadmap where it kept receiving content long after the story finished alongside ToN updates.
Sure they won't wait ? :unsure: I mean first it was middle of the year ( summer ) then came later ( fall ) and now we are at end of year which still can mean fall ( but a late one ! ) or we head straight into november december territory... These messages are too vague to decrypt what's going on in their mind so I gave up on it by the time the first fall release prediction arrived... :LOL:

But here you got something wrong... I don't care if the two games come out simultaneously or not ( ofc it would be better if it did ! :ROFLMAO: ) but this has little to do with I'd like to finish the complete game ( and since it's done long before THIS is the real " milking it " part that pulls down the game to a slumping drag )

I might be wrong but LE was still at the normal rate after the story was done... but it came to a 99% so the final 1% was later released ( still milking it :LOL: ) However... bullshit updates won't do any good so if the story is done something new must come to make it worth to download ( like new mini games and whatnots ) simply opening 2 chests/updates and pick up an upgrade for a profile won't cut it in the long term... > splitting the game more efficiently as said previously...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
no, i think once the main story finishes, the update will have the additional KS pages as mentioned before, so additional sex scenes + KS pages without story updates, because the story is coming at an end [more 3 updates, as mentioned in the report]
Not sure how your reply is related to my original question about TGO, and if TGO's production will be completed end of the year as stated in the weekly report?

Yes, ToN's story will be completed in 3 more updates (around August I guess). After that bonus content will be be released bi-weekly. Means, each updated will add an additional 1% to the completion of the game.
what bugs me is this IF there is more bonus content than expected...
Sounds to me that in cases of uncertain setbacks - during TGO's production - more or less bonus content will be published. In other words: The longer TGO's release gets pushed back the more fillers will be released - like as some sort of compensation for the delay.
Anyways this is a classic move to get more time ( AND MONEY ! :LOL: )
Well, patrons still get content delivered while sorting out the problem with TGO. Still better than going AWOL for months or a year, like an other major game developer did.

This is pretty straightforward if it is a correct statement... and yes it could mean what you suggested before
I think the weekly update confirms my previous post about ToN's - and now TGO's - update process. Production is at least 6 to 12 months ahead of public content. Players/Supporters get "tiny" updates bi-weekly over a period of 1 to 1,5 years while working on the next game.

From a business point of view it is a smart/wise move and secures the cash-flow for the next projects. (Possible that he took the risk (bank loan) and invested it in adult games (Lust Epidemic/ToN) and now harvest the fruits from it.) So, in other words releasing the game via Patreon in "tiny" bits is more profitable than releasing the "complete" game via Steam for a higher price.

They aren't stretching ToN and milking it at all.
He didn't accuse him/them of milking. I think it is a matter of fact that production of TGO didn't go as planned from past weekly reports.

The latest delays of TGO's release might be caused by bugs in the game or by voice actors (illness of voice actor etc.).

Reactions: sixart

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Not sure how your reply is related to my original question about TGO, and if TGO's production will be completed end of the year as stated in the weekly report?

Yes, ToN's story will be completed in 3 more updates (around August I guess). After that bonus content will be be released bi-weekly. Means, each updated will add an additional 1% to the completion of the game.
i meant that TGO will probably release after ToN bonus content ends I think, because if you see the report shared, it has more KS pages and additional sex scenes; after the main story ends i.e. 3 updates
Lust epidemic & ToN parallel updates were possible because Lust epidemic only had one elevator chick scene

Reactions: cold_arctus
D

Deleted member 2650688

does TON have bonous content and what would be in that bonous content

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So, in other words releasing the game via Patreon in "tiny" bits is more profitable than releasing the "complete" game via Steam for a higher price.
I think that if he stayed on course with the normal 2-3 % as the " bonus " updates it would be still fine... but this 1% per updates... welp whatever ! :LOL: I'm still gonna finish it just much slower then I originally intended :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: cold_arctus

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Thing is most visitors here don't pay NLT a cent but pirate their games and so don't really matter to the company as far as their opinions go. What will be interesting is to monitor whether supporter numbers increase, hold steady, or start falling which you can do by keeping an eye on actual Patreon data relating to NLT Media, via the link below, if you're interested in statistics.

(Notice the catastrophic fall in numbers when the notorious Temple of Casula scenes dropped.)

Should be interesting to see what happens after Treasure of Nadia ends and the bonus content begins. Enjoy!
I assume you refer to the patreons drop on 31st may? Because if so, you should know that every last day of the month every patreon suffer a decrease because of subscription renewal and credit card policy. Basically, it doesn't mean what you think it means.

Let it sink in, twice ICSTOR's subscribers, lol.

When ToN started NLT had 3k subscribers, it has 15k approximately.

Reactions: Abduxuel

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Thing is most visitors here don't pay NLT a cent but pirate their games and so don't really matter to the company as far as their opinions go. What will be interesting is to monitor whether supporter numbers increase, hold steady, or start falling which you can do by keeping an eye on actual Patreon data relating to NLT Media, via the link below, if you're interested in statistics.

(Notice the catastrophic fall in numbers when the notorious Temple of Casula scenes dropped.)

Should be interesting to see what happens after Treasure of Nadia ends and the bonus content begins. Enjoy!
Catastrophic? The trend is so apparent that you don't need to add a trendline.

Reactions: Abduxuel

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
People still believe TGO isn't already done to 100% and NLT is only there to split it into 60+ parts while milking Patreon for the next ~2 years ? Cmon now dudes :BootyTime:
Welp I'm one who does not believe it is ready a 100%... but I'm sure as shit it is plenty ready for launch ! Rough estimate of mine around 65% but as soon as TON finishes in early rocktober it will be fully set but as business dictates let's milk the cow ! :LOL: 60+ parts ??? :oops:o_O:oops: If that is true I'll tap out for sure ! :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes