Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hi, I have installed the game on PC and downloaded latest save and placed it in the directory like said on the first page. Still I can't see the save. Can somebody help me, what is the problem? Thank you.
WTF, a new dude who found and could read the OP ? Heresy. Or some1's alt account made recently to bait out the animal avatars into finding new ways to break Engrish

tmv

May 31, 2017
I restarted my game and now (at about 29%) I have that the game acts as if it gets a continuous 'right cursor' input. Even if I only use the mouse. It starts normal and after a few minutes this starts. Quite annoying. Any ideas?

Rudus

May 2, 2021
I restarted my game and now (at about 29%) I have that the game acts as if it gets a continuous 'right cursor' input. Even if I only use the mouse. It starts normal and after a few minutes this starts. Quite annoying. Any ideas?
do you have a similar problem with other programs you use? do you use a battery powered mouse?...............not thinking it's a game problem, may be on your end, not saying you're doing anything wrong just suggesting you rule out other problems first. I have read thru every post on this thread and it's the first time I have heard of this.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I have also had such phenomena ...
Perhaps the right arrow key on your keyboard is defective.
Maybe it helps to clean the key contact or to replace the keyboard.

R. Kelly maybe?
B. Kelly -> Christina Applegate

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If you have gamepads wheels guitars connected they may cause trouble... if not check for other plug&play devices and disconnect them as long as you play this game !

tmv

May 31, 2017
do you have a similar problem with other programs you use? do you use a battery powered mouse?...............not thinking it's a game problem, may be on your end, not saying you're doing anything wrong just suggesting you rule out other problems first. I have read thru every post on this thread and it's the first time I have heard of this.
It probably is something wrong on my side, or the mod I'm using. But no, no issues in any other program, game or otherwise.

tmv

May 31, 2017
Thanks, but logically it would also influence any other program I use, wouldn't it? And no issues there.

tmv

May 31, 2017
If you have gamepads wheels guitars connected they may cause trouble... if not check for other plug&play devices and disconnect them as long as you play this game !
That would be logical, but I have no issues in any other game or program.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
There was some guy with same isusse. There was problem with game controller. If you have some try unplug it.
It probably is something wrong on my side, or the mod I'm using. But no, no issues in any other program, game or otherwise.
If you have some mod, you will have problems with game. Mods are outdated and will break your game. After some time you ask us "Where is Madalyn?"

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks, but logically it would also influence any other program I use, wouldn't it? And no issues there.
Yes. But not necessarily ... I can think of nothing else as a source of error. Or, it could be that your ToN has one of its seldom weird flaws ... Then ... Delete the user data path completely and install a new full version.
see also: Make Money, Errors

Rudus

May 2, 2021

B. Kelly -> Christina Applegate
Yeah, she was the actress that played Kelly Bundy. Thinking that in a game like this she would be working in a strip club, but unfortunately I don't see one of those on the map. Poor Henry, Walks around the park carrying what is 1000's of lbs of talismans and other gear and not so much as a pack mule or a side by side, the dude needs a place to relax. Maybe Kelly would offer some "extras" in the champagne room, what the hell, he's got plenty of cash

Reactions: Nelix171

Jambi Zoldyck

Apr 19, 2020
guys, I bought a new computer and I want to download it here, and I know that the save files are in other folder, but I can't seem to find it in my old pc =( where the hell are they??? I don't want to start all over again u.u

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
If you have some mod, you will have problems with game.
No.
Myself, I have none.

Tell him which cheat mod does this.
Otherwise your warning is useless and wrong.
Mods are outdated and will break your game.
No.
Only if you lack the education to deal with it.
The same applies to compis. They don't work either if you don't know how to tickle.
After some time you ask us "Where is Madalyn?"
No.
that was only with the old mod of RedKnight00 so. Not with all others.
And - if he has installed the old RedKnight00's mod, this is nothing tragic at all.
It has been known here for a year how to fix this bug. This is easy. Why you don't know ?
Please, use the SEARCH function and educate yourself.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes