BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
three things you can do with this red ginseng:
1. eat this one, and then go to Doctor Jessica
2. plant one of them in the garden behind the Parlor massage salon
3. take it to Squallmart in the small room behind the counter and increase your collection of plants there.

View attachment 1263054 View attachment 1263052 View attachment 1263053

21.png

you need the fishing book from the Suallmart, and a four-leaf clover. And a lot of time for fishing.
If you are missing something here, ask again.
Thanks

Reactions: oCATo

Fantaldebert

May 30, 2018
I'm failry sure the question been answered before but my search terms are to vague for this 1990 pages thread.

What is the purpose of the 4 chests near the end of Temple ? One needs nitro (for a bomb it seems). The other 3 need more or less gold and always reward with Grand (royal ?) talisman. Is there any else ? Are they needed en masse for a further recipe/trade ?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I'm failry sure the question been answered before but my search terms are to vague for this 1990 pages thread.

What is the purpose of the 4 chests near the end of Temple ? One needs nitro (for a bomb it seems). The other 3 need more or less gold and always reward with Grand (royal ?) talisman. Is there any else ? Are they needed en masse for a further recipe/trade ?
To make it easier to make the items.

Reactions: Fantaldebert

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Look at these pictures ...

WT v87061 -> v87061 (1).png v87061 (2).png v87061 (3).png etc.

random.shit

Jan 28, 2018
I can't find fuckin' Albert! I'd search every where! all places in fuckin map!
game version 89064.
(I wonder who Albert might be selling to. perhaps one of his favorite places)

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I can't find fuckon' Albert! I'd search every where! all places in fuckin map!
game version 89064.
(I wonder who Albert might be selling to. perhaps one of his favorite places)
First time you see Albert in v.89 is outside Janet home after get Alia from Supermarket otherwise in lighthouse later.

Last edited:
Reactions: ryuunagai

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
so why I can't see him there? what's wrong?
last time he was with Emily in lighthouse. and then *poof* disappear for good!
Instead of guessing ...
The fastest way to identify the situation and help you is:
Send me your last save here.

Nanonino

Aug 18, 2020
Hi people. I'm looking for my saved files but the users/defaultuser/savedgames folder is empty. Where can be the file? I want to reinstall the game but keeping my saved files. Any idea? Thanks.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
here my last save but full of cheats :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Some of the variables, including their bounding variables,
are outside the ranges required by the game, making it unplayable.

Here, the score of where you are approximately.
all SAVES -> 33.) 75% v75031
Have fun playing on.

Hi people. I'm looking for my saved files but the users/defaultuser/savedgames folder is empty. Where can be the file? I want to reinstall the game but keeping my saved files. Any idea? Thanks.
Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data

If you can't see the saves in User Data ... hidden saves.png

I'm guessing you've just answered your own question ...
No. He hasn't
He asks what he should do.
So that he can continue playing.

Last edited:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
The (Treasure of Nadia) story is interesting enough, but the only thing that I would say is lacking are the dialogs. Most of the time they seem really superficial making them irrelevant. When I read the dialogs, most often than not, I’m rolling my eyes with what I read.
As far as the dialogue goes you need to bear in mind the probable reading age of the average NLT Media game player and aficionado. NLT Media is a successful and prosperous business which tweaks its product to please and fit its markets, which explains a lot, and I think I need say no more than that. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I take it Madelyn’s brother is a little jealous that MC is fucking her. Isn’t this twice now he’s interrupted them in sex acts?
I think more like competition between incubus (Parker/Daemalius) and succubus (Madalyn) for power and Daemalius likely pissed off that Madalyn is living it up instead of concentrate on save him using Sofia immortality secret and get him back in body or whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Boucher

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I see some connections with scene 101, where
MC is kissing Janet at the Church, so Madalyn shows up and joins them in a threesome. When MC cums inside Madalyn's ass while Janet is licking her, Father Parker's "ghost" appears and sneaks behind Janet bursting into flames.

I'm betting there's some possession thing going on, either by Madalyn or by Parker himself.
Or simply that's Janet transformed into a Succubus.
Ah! But Madalyn half demon and Janut 100% human so not sure if Janut can become succubus or not. Would be funny to see timid Janut who for whole adventure so far has only existed, got drunk and had sex over and over, turn out to be great evil villainess pulling manipulate and people strings! How Janut end up in Madalyn costume and underwear weird unless Madalyn up to sexy monkey business after Sofia rescue. Maybe Madalyn shelter MC, Janut, Sofia et al from Duncan and Eclipse Guild goons in church, after Sofia escape, and everything turn into usual frenzied and redic NLT wham bam orgy. Impossible to guess for story so random. Perhaps Weekly Report next Monday give clue. Not much care really. Scratching head about storyline to be honest and imagining all sorts of thing probably not really there in shallow puddle-deep thing. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: jkbauer
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes