Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You must be new here™
Welp I'm one who does not believe it is ready a 100%... but I'm sure as shit it is plenty ready for launch ! Rough estimate of mine around 65% but as soon as TON finishes in early rocktober it will be fully set but as business dictates let's milk the cow ! :LOL: 60+ parts ??? :oops:o_O:oops: If that is true I'll tap out for sure ! :KEK:
0% to 100% at 2% each is already 50 parts, add a few months of bonus and you're close to 60 easily

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ You must be new here™

0% to 100% at 2% each is already 50 parts, add a few months of bonus and you're close to 60 easily
Sure if you take the 2% as granted but as I recall there were 8 updates that went with 3 % and there could have been easily more of them... which would have led to less milking and more constant content as to this slumping 1% idea :rolleyes: Anyhow I seriously hope that this won't be a new trend don't tell me folks welcome this 1% per update shiiiiit... :LOL:

Does NLT have a cult like icstor ? Not meaning the incest freaks which I will gladly join if the real mom and sis cumz into the dickture and we fuck the shit outta them too ! :ROFLMAO:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I honestly think it was bad phrasing. The dev wasn't saying that the whole game would be completed, but that TGO's initial release version would be completed. No need for conspiracy theories.

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
I'm tryin to play TON on my old linux laptop (Manjaro Nibia) but when I open the game i got a black screen and can't see anything, i know the game is running 'cause i can hear the game sounds when i touch the keyboard ¿It need a Dependency or something?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Maybe that toasterlicious "thing" isn't stronk enough to play this glorious game ? Might wanna try something a bit more recent and/or powerful

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Sure if you take the 2% as granted but as I recall there were 8 updates that went with 3 % and there could have been easily more of them... which would have led to less milking and more constant content as to this slumping 1% idea :rolleyes: Anyhow I seriously hope that this won't be a new trend don't tell me folks welcome this 1% per update shiiiiit... :LOL:

Does NLT have a cult like icstor ? Not meaning the incest freaks which I will gladly join if the real mom and sis cumz into the dickture and we fuck the shit outta them too ! :ROFLMAO:
this 1% is just for bonus content & story end content, this process won't follow in TGO i think, stop seeding this lol

domotime2

Jun 30, 2020
you gotta give this game just an absolute ton of credit. There's SO much content. I will say at this point the story is really really dragged out and it's time to get on with it, but hey considering how many awful games there are out there.

I think i know the answer to this but i always wondered. Wouldn't games make more money if they released it all at once for a price? I'd pay $30 up front for a completed game. I know the answer is no, because they make more money draining people from patreon (and people who forget to cancel). But i don't know. I don't play games until most of it is done. Nadia has SO much content that it's definitely an exception.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Pay 1x30$ after 2 years of dev time NLT couldn't have done anyway since no $ from anybody, so no rig to make renders/servers/whatever luxury he gives himself OR pay ~5$ a month and get updates every 2 weeks while NLT gets said $ to pay the bills/keep his PC from melting too many times doing renders 24/7 for over 2 years ....... Really tough choice indeed

Or just get a few miles back, have the game for free and laugh at any1 getting mad at anything the devs do

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm tryin to play TON on my old linux laptop (Manjaro Nibia) but when I open the game i got a black screen and can't see anything, i know the game is running 'cause i can hear the game sounds when i touch the keyboard ¿It need a Dependency or something?
If you can hear the background sounds but get a black screen, then it is an indicator that you system doesn't support .h264 video codec. Inside the "www" folder are all animations. Please try to play one of them and see if they run or not.

Also, how do you play the game? Did you download the native Linux build from OP or did you install nw.js manually?

Feel free to post your Terminal output from the game.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
this 1% is just for bonus content & story end content, this process won't follow in TGO i think, stop seeding this lol
I know it has nothing to do with the main game... but it is still BS :LOL: But someone mention something interesting before... if it is part of 100% why the fuck is it labelled as " bonus " ?!? :oops: I know how they mean it but logically it is still just plain wrong...

Sooo Mr.Strife this Intergrade... :ROFLMAO: Let's just say " Foggedabboudit " ( IMO ) should keep your crew in line ( can use the deadly whip if need to :LOL: ) Part 2 ? :p:whistle:

D

Deleted member 2650688

i had played this game till v.49.so did mc had sex wit the crystal babe

Niteshade

Aug 10, 2016
I am having a problem getting all Kamasutra pages. I simply don't find enough broken keys to make new chest keys.
Any ideas? :(

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes