Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I am having a problem getting all Kamasutra pages. I simply don't find enough broken keys to make new chest keys.
Any ideas? :(
You get fragments for like ~2 keys in the entirety of the game, don't hope too much on finding more

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Thread seem to be winding down pretty quick now it seem.

(Maybe post-corona people become active busy again as I am and no time for forum like f95zone more and more.)

As far as ToN goes hope there will be few puzzle, mission and task or whatever when ToN story end and bonus content begin to engage brain rather than endless parade of empty sex scene one on one after other without story for desensitize after a while and lose stimulant effect. ;) (I say "Bonus" is wrong word for aftergame and think "Appendix" more accurate descriptive of situation.) Look forward to TGO for MC look not so much baby face as earlier MCs and able to handle himself in tight spot maybe. (y) Hope so anyway for sick to death of so many brainless baby face MC with redic huge cock and irresistible to girl. Yearning for much better yarn. With fine art and excellent story maybe TGO set bar as far as adult RPG go.

But who know? :unsure:

None ever lose money by underestimate intelligence of audience, they say, so I not holding breath for masterwork! :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr_SID133

Armord

Apr 8, 2020
Pay 1x30$ after 2 years of dev time NLT couldn't have done anyway since no $ from anybody, so no rig to make renders/servers/whatever luxury he gives himself OR pay ~5$ a month and get updates every 2 weeks while NLT gets said $ to pay the bills/keep his PC from melting too many times doing renders 24/7 for over 2 years ....... Really tough choice indeed

Or just get a few miles back, have the game for free and laugh at any1 getting mad at anything the devs do
This. Indie developers need to pay their expenses while making the game, otherwise that'd be 2+ years (or more) of no income. This is the precise reason why patreons and kickstarters are made.
And maybe they'd probably get more money if they could release it all at once, but who has the savings to go that long without income?!

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
uys what's the recent game progress as of v.89064 ? I got 74%, last scene was were heading to the spanish fort, then the guy pops up from the stream of water then the little fairy told MC that there was a bug. Which i knew is part of the development but i think it is somewhat odd that we're at v.89064 and i got 74% progress, isn't it supposed to be 89%?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
uys what's the recent game progress as of v.89064 ? I got 74%, last scene was were heading to the spanish fort, then the guy pops up from the stream of water then the little fairy told MC that there was a bug. Which i knew is part of the development but i think it is somewhat odd that we're at v.89064 and i got 74% progress, isn't it supposed to be 89%?
Open your inventory and click on the soulcrystal. At the bottom of the screen you can see what you are missing.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Is anyone else kinda curious what those last 2 possible kamasutra pages for each girl could be? I mean the first two are always foreplay stuff while the third and forth are usually vaginal and anal sex... It really looks like each girl will still get two more pages...

I really hope that atleast one of those pages would be pregnant sex for all the girls. After this whole creampie fiesta most or even all women in the game should be knocked up by now... Hope NLT makes that a reality and doesn't just tease again like in Lust Epidemic.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is anyone else kinda curious what those last 2 possible kamasutra pages for each girl could be? I mean the first two are always foreplay stuff while the third and forth are usually vaginal and anal sex... It really looks like each girl will still get two more pages...

I really hope that atleast one of those pages would be pregnant sex for all the girls. After this whole creampie fiesta most or even all women in the game should be knocked up by now... Hope NLT makes that a reality and doesn't just tease again like in Lust Epidemic.
It's 5 per girls, even if there's space for 6 each

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Hello,
In the dungeon of the Maision picture v71021(2.png) I do not climb through the girl always talks the same. She just pushes herself against the wall and if you talk to her when she stands free she stays there, not like in Cave because they could still control well LG Silana
Thank You have it fund.

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hello,
In the dungeon of the Maision picture v71021(2.png) I do not climb through the girl always talks the same. She just pushes herself against the wall and if you talk to her when she stands free she stays there, not like in Cave because they could still control well LG Silana
v71021 -> v 71021 (2).png

The MC is on one of the four panels, which are highlighted with yellow circles.
To control the girl, go with the MC from one of the four panels to another panel.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Pay 1x30$ after 2 years of dev time NLT couldn't have done anyway since no $ from anybody, so no rig to make renders/servers/whatever luxury he gives himself OR pay ~5$ a month and get updates every 2 weeks while NLT gets said $ to pay the bills/keep his PC from melting too many times doing renders 24/7 for over 2 years ....... Really tough choice indeed

Or just get a few miles back, have the game for free and laugh at any1 getting mad at anything the devs do
This guy reporting game development values and predicting the new directions NLT will take towards TGO and ToN is EXACTLY like this:

hqdefault.jpg

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I'm kinda sad that all the sex scenes are now going to be like threesomes or foursomes. Wanted a nice creampie sex scene with Emily alone, but it's looking like that's never going to happen.

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
If you can hear the background sounds but get a black screen, then it is an indicator that you system doesn't support .h264 video codec. Inside the "www" folder are all animations. Please try to play one of them and see if they run or not.

Also, how do you play the game? Did you download the native Linux build from OP or did you install nw.js manually?

Feel free to post your Terminal output from the game.
I play the first animation on the route /www/movies without problem. Here i let you see my terminal output when I execute the launcher.sh file (I asume this is the game launcher )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I play the first animation on the route /www/movies without problem. Here i let you see my terminal output when I execute the launcher.sh file (I asume this is the game launcher )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DO NOT ( ! ) use the launcher.sh instead make nw as executable and run the game from there !

Best guess to your problem is the Insync... purge it all and reinstall... alternative is to hack it with this after terminating Insync

rm ~/.config/Insync/out.txt
cd /usr/lib/insync/
sudo ln -s -f /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfontconfig.so.1 libfontconfig.so.1
sudo ln -s -f /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfreetype.so.6 libfreetype.so.6

Engage in this at your own risk and responsibility !

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes