sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I think I'm stuck guys... I'm only missing one kamasutra page but it's the one under the library but the library already got destroyed so... can I not get down there anymore? There was a way to get there through Sofia's house but we currently can't set foot on Sofia's property so I guess I have to wait till we can do it again, huh?
Janet Blowjob Diana Anal Sex Tasha Anal Sex Madalyn Bite Job
That is all that relates to Vesper Mansion... check your status at booty calls if you have these then you missed something else along the way and can pick it up now if you missed one of these then don't worry sooner or later ( next update ) we will go straight to the mansion at the beginning...

Besides... there is no KS Page under the library :LOL:

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Janet Blowjob Diana Anal Sex Tasha Anal Sex Madalyn Bite Job
That is all that relates to Vesper Mansion... check your status at booty calls if you have these then you missed something else along the way and can pick it up now if you missed one of these then don't worry sooner or later ( next update ) we will go straight to the mansion at the beginning...
Yea I looked at the picture walkthrough and I definitely didn't get the chest key that's under the library (the one you get an old map for) and I'm missing Naomi's 4th page so yea. I guess I have to wait for when we can access Sofia's mansion again...

Ferreppe

Dec 19, 2018
click on the rock and use grapple hook
I'm at the exit of the cave on the right of the screen e there's any point to launch the grappling hook and i'm not able to arrive in the area on the left of the screen (and of Kailey) :( thanks anyway

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I'm at the exit of the cave on the right of the screen e there's any point to launch the grappling hook and i'm not able to arrive in the area on the left of the screen (and of Kailey) :( thanks anyway
From entrance to park go left, up, right, right. Don't go through the cave, you can't reach her from there.

Reactions: groq

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
well that was a horndog virus mini pandemic update. anyhoo anyone know where to get the keys for the 4 lockers in Jessica's office? or is it only available at a later update.

Lucifer_qq

May 19, 2020
It means either failed to extract OR failed to put them together correctly ( like v79full-v81uo-v83uo-v85uo-v87uo-v89uo ) taking into account that you used compressed version or normal... you could have just mixed the normal v89uo on a compressed v87... :LOL:
So to put it very simply download the full version of v89 !
yea i install the full version and it works <3 thanks

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes