sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Already bought that profile,but the extras is still 47/48.I think it should be smothing I missed in former releases. Thank you for the help!
That is why the question what is the 48th does not make too much sense... it depends on your preferences what and when did you pick up ! Check for profiles and their updates as well using this docu Evie included !

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
To what % is the game completed in the latest version (v90071)?
OK - since you asked, here is my answer.

The game is now 90% complete if you have finished all of the tasks.

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits.

Example: 90 07 1

90 = Percentage completion of the update version.
07 = Month of release. (July)
1 = First update release of the month.

Normally the First release is on the 2nd of the month, Second release is on the 15th of the month.
This is the schedule for the Patreon members. It may show up on pirate sites later.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
OK - since you asked, here is my answer.

The game is now 90% complete if you have finished all of the tasks.

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits.

Example: 90 07 1

90 = Percentage completion of the update version.
07 = Month of release. (July)
1 = First update release of the month.

Normally the First release is on the 2nd of the month, Second release is on the 15th of the month.
This is the schedule for the Patreon members. It may show up on pirate sites later.
Not this shit again :PogChamp:
Does anybody knows how to play this game on ios device?
You convince Apple to allow pron on anything they do. Until then, lolnope

Reactions: Ale69

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Erm, MacOS isn't iOS. You won't get anything pretending to be pron on any Apple phone ever, even if you pay NLT

tmv

May 31, 2017
Hi, the past days I replayed the entire game with the photo walkthrough. Apparently I missed something and I'm left with some puzzles in the temple to unlock. Is there a list of what unlocks every puzzle?
Thanks for the info.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hi, the past days I replayed the entire game with the photo walkthrough. Apparently I missed something and I'm left with some puzzles in the temple to unlock. Is there a list of what unlocks every puzzle?
Thanks for the info.
Yes, clicking the lock will tell you ......

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
It's like they're trying to one-up themselves with each new scene, but they can't come up with anything more lewd than orgies. But they're probably just playing it safe by not including anymore kinks. Like, I can only imagine the outrage, if the MC from the previous game would get anymore action, now that he's stranded at Squallmart.

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes