cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
^ Erm, MacOS isn't iOS. You won't get anything pretending to be pron on any Apple phone ever, even if you pay NLT
Oh boy... :FacePalm: Please read what I wrote!

If you don't know the difference between a browser, iOS and MacOS then I feel very sorry for you.

NLT offers a HTLM5 version which people stream from his servers using their browser on their phone. To get access to that you need to be a patron.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm sure Apple will be happy to learn NLT is bypassing their "no pron" policy then

FertyUli

Jul 1, 2021
Hey, how do you install on android? I downloaded the android version and unzipped it but the apk is just a folder

stubzy123

Aug 2, 2018
and after 49 hours of play time recorded (most of it spent running in and out of the damn beach!) still no bruce catch! i spend over an hour after each update i finish to try catch and still no luck, NLT better add a new lure or something next update to help catch him as this is just fucking ridiculous now!

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v.90071] [NLT Media]
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 5.92 GB
Compressed Win Size: 1006 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 6.05 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.12 GB MEGA

Original Linux Size: 5.92 GB
Compressed Linux Size: 1017 MB MEGA

Original Update Size: 293 MB
Compressed Update Size (Encrypted): 111 MB MEGA
Compressed Update Size (Decrypted): 131 MB MEGA
PS: For update, check your "www\img\characters" folder.
If files extension are ".rpgmvp" download the encrypted and if extension are ".png" download decrypted.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How are save files named in this version ?

thesappho

Jun 24, 2017
and after 49 hours of play time recorded (most of it spent running in and out of the damn beach!) still no bruce catch! i spend over an hour after each update i finish to try catch and still no luck, NLT better add a new lure or something next update to help catch him as this is just fucking ridiculous now!
install this -> https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheat-menu-plugin.2787/
after installing, start the game, load your save (and save to new slot just for backing up your save) and press "L" to open menu. from variables find fish name and change their values (press "Set" button right next to them) :). first change to 2000+ then go to bait shop and talk to the guy, then exit and change to 3000+ and talk to him again. ton.png

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
So I finally after busy week have found little enough free time to download play update.

In church scene Daemalius enter room past rusty gate before the MC. When the MC enters that room after free up the gate with release oil a scene unfold involving with apparition of Janet which soon turns into Madalyn. Only one figure in room when MC enter; no sign of ghostly Daemalius. What the heck going on here? I think of possible scenarios:

(1) Madalyn was in room beyond gate before the MC enter. If so how Madalyn get into sealed room for gate was rusted closed? If Madalyn only person in new room then looks like she not only have power to attract and control men women thorough sex drives and make them amnesiac of events, but also ability to feign the likeness of others, e.g., eroticised Janet, and exercise superhuman strength, e.g., pick up MC, upside down, like rag doll and also maybe teleport and/or disappear at will. :unsure:

(2) Madalyn using succubus powers create whole scene in the mind of the MC as illusion. :unsure:

(3) Daemalius alone, not physically incarnate, create whole scene in the mind of the MC as illusion. :unsure:

(4) Daemalius alone somehow carry out the sex acts, physically, in the form of Janet Madalyn. :unsure:

Occult literature and lore suggest incubus and succubus can change gender, maybe hermaphroditic.

(5) Something else. :unsure:

Maybe find out later but hope not real Madalyn kiss MC goodbye as if leaving ToN forever which a pity as is top character IMHO. Perhaps Madalyn character at this point in ToN leave ToN to migrate to TGO and resume activity at new location? Who knows? Plus did not think 5 mins being impotent much of a price to pay for open subterranean pylon when poor old Sam, done nothing wrong (other than marry Noami) and limp for ages! Henry deserve more penalty than that but protected by "plot armour" from too much harm or end of story! And what with 1% update > 300 MB? I thought normal update 2% or 3% and small bonus update set at 1% but are all update now at 1% irrespective of byte size? Look like. Weird if so and if so also mean ten more update before TGO begin, i.e., TGO not start until 2nd December! Begin of TGO slip far beyond original expectation and I wonder why.

Maybe NLT too ambitious and overreach when push envelope with TGO perhaps. :unsure:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes