majorsg

Nov 19, 2018
need help when entering the shop the game crashes and tells me that $SM-Goggles.png failed to load, and the png is not in the gmae folder so where do i get it from?

forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
So I finally after busy week have found little enough free time to download play update.

In church scene Damaelius enter room past rusty gate before the MC. When the MC enters that room after free up the gate with release oil a scene unfold involving with apparition of Janet which soon turns into Madalyn. Only one figure in room when MC enter; no sign of ghostly Damaelius. What the heck going on here? I think of possible scenarios:

(1) Madalyn was in room beyond gate before the MC enter and not only have power to attract and control men women thorough sex drives and make them amnesiac of events, but also ability to feign the likeness of others (eroticised Janet) and exercise superhuman strength (pick up MC, upside down, like rag doll) and maybe to disappear. :unsure:

(2) Madalyn using succubus powers create whole scene in the mind of the MC as illusion. :unsure:

(3) Damaelius alone, not physically incarnate, create whole scene in the mind of the MC as illusion. :unsure:

(4) Damaelius alone somehow carry out the sex acts, physically, in the form of Janet Madalyn. :unsure:

Occult literature and lore suggest incubus and succubus can change gender, maybe hermaphroditic.

(5) Something else. :unsure:

Maybe find out later but hope not real Madalyn kiss MC goodbye as if leaving ToN forever which a pity as is top character IMHO. Perhaps Madalyn character at this point in ToN leave ToN to migrate to TGO and resume activity at new location? Who knows? Plus did not think 5 mins being impotent much of a price to pay for open subterranean pylon when poor old Sam, done nothing wrong (other than marry Noami) and limp for ages! Henry deserve more penalty than that but protected by "plot armour" from too much harm or end of story! And what with 1% update > 300 MB? I thought normal update 2% or 3% and small bonus update set at 1% but are all update now at 1% irrespective of byte size? Look like. Weird if so and if so also mean ten more update before TGO begin, i.e., TGO not start until 2nd December! Begin of TGO slip far beyond original expectation and I wonder why.

Maybe NLT too ambitious and overreach when push envelope with TGO perhaps. :unsure:
I don't know to which occult literature are U referring to, but they cannot. they are bound to specific gender and are drown to specific gender, too

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That is so not true... ! :) I did it in v57 for the first time... I think I did not even had the guides either... It was a struggle 1-2 hours tops but even back then it was very possible ! I got no clue how folks struggle with this fishing game since these useful upgrades ( guides clover ) I did the whole list at least 5 times and all the times it was well under 30 minutes ! :LOL:
You don't need to lie, we know that you use one of cat's "modified" saves. :p:LOL:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You don't need to lie, we know that you use one of cat's "modified" saves. :p:LOL:
Yeah... veeery likely... ! :LOL: Good that you mention it... saw these new game freezes posts in the later pages... wanna bet it's either of these hacked saves OR the cheat editor is behind it ? :LOL: The 2 are one and the same btw...
Honestly have NO CLUE at all what is this struggling with fishing... my money is on wrong time and low stats ( not visible ! ) but that relates to wrong time too...

Reactions: cold_arctus

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I don't know to which occult literature are U referring to, but they cannot. they are bound to specific gender and are drown to specific gender, too
Sorry but you ignorant of fact.

For example:

'Thomas Aquinas argued against the possibility of children being conceived by intercourse with demons: "Still, if some are occasionally begotten from demons, it is not from the seed of such demons, nor from their assumed bodies, but from the seed of men, taken for the purpose; as when the demon assumes first the form of a woman (succubus), and afterwards of a man (incubus); just so they take the seed of other things for other generating purposes."'

Or:

"It became generally accepted that incubi and succubi were the same demon, able to switch between male and female forms. A succubus would be able to sleep with a man and collect his sperm, and then transform into an incubus and use that seed on women. Even though sperm and egg came from humans originally, the spirits offspring were often thought of as supernatural. "

"The female version of an incubus is a succubus... some people believe incubus demons and succubus demons are the same entities — possessing the ability to switch between male and female forms."

Or:

"The incubus and succubus are actually the same. They swap genders at specific points. For example, they would become succubi whenever they required semen, their life source. They would then become incubi and use that semen to impregnate women. Many believe that incubi are bisexual but that would strictly contradict their purpose of impregnation."

Four snatches but voluminous literature in English, Greek and Latin say incubi and succubi are same thing succubus gather semen from men at night and when use semen as incubus impregnate human female. Others disagree and say incubus and succubus gender fixed like human. Like all mythology many various opinion by different people, different country, different tradition. I sure plenty online in English and other modern language like I find quick to quote, although not translated from original tome, which you can consult and do own research to confirm that many sources say succubus and incubus are same thing. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: forrestfreak

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
You must know it does not work like that... if you would put in the game 2 KS with 2 Profile with a key item you would reach the normal 2% but it could still be a 40MB update :LOL: ( of course the number is just for a show )

Could be maybe not... what does it matter ? :unsure: NOBODY will get it up until it's green light for launch so the date may vary even further or come closer... we will see :p ;) Recent events ( for me ) shows that this NLT franchise is very much a put on a pedestal case since there are games that are FAR BEYOND this saga in ALL ASPECTS ! I'm not saying it is bad coz that would be a lie but as far as " game(s) " goes it falls behind ( and possibly will in the future too if this methodical story plot does not change for the better with all round improvements as well ! )
Ah, well, just like redic sex best to take it for what it is, forget about and hope TGO much better. Not much care really but still modestly interest in what remain of story... such as is. ;) Does seem everything become a bit out of control which, like all in computing, never good sign and harbinger of propagation of problems ahead and ongoing. :(

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi
I'm missing 2 extras in the last release, I had it completed before, now it states 46/48
Any idea of what I should do ?
All the other stats are maxed out :unsure:

WindKazuya

Dec 16, 2019
Ok so I just crafted the dehumidifier and my game froze , pc started stuttering and it froze , after I restarted it and opened the game my old save was not there. wtf? Anybody had this happen to them ?

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
If Noami took Jessica place in sexual arousal fluid and female ejaculate competition, in Squallmart, the home team would have won hands down! (Probably Henry would need bucket for Noami discharge rather than normal measuring glass!) Noami seem always to be at hand and in way before and yet just when she have perfect chance to come into her own where is cappuccino coloured slut-bomb? Nowhere to be seen! Typical! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: forrestfreak

DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
I am kinda stuck. The soul crystal says "use the penetrating oil in the crypt"
Any idea where do I use it?

Edit: nvm got it, but the game crashed after I turn on all the valves.

Last edited:

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Finally I got him! First time I went to the beach for fishing before finishing the update. As soon as I got the compass from the priest's tomb, went for fishing. Gave it a shot 3 or 4 times and voila! There he is.

Needless to say that my previous record on White Shark was 2935 lbs... the game was seriously trolling the fuck out of me.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes