Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
No. The compass breaks into 4 pieces AFTER you've used it on the big door. And then you'll need to collect the 4 broken pieces to make it whole again.
Have you seen the picture walkthrough on the first side? When not look and you see it is very short and the beginning is missing and the compass with the four pieces is at the end of the story so the last pic normally and not the first.

I was on the door as I post it and short time after it the compass get into 4 pieces I deleted my post. It was to late somebody answer to it. It was only a explation why I posted it before.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Have you seen the picture walkthrough on the first side? When not look and you see it is very short and the beginning is missing and the compass with the four pieces is at the end of the story so the last pic normally and not the first.

I was on the door as I post it and short time after it the compass get into 4 pieces I deleted my post. It was to late somebody answer to it. It was only a explation why I posted it before.
Did you play the game? Slide 4 is where you get the compass in one piece. Slide 8 is when the compass breaks into 4 pieces. Slide 9 is where you find the broken pieces and recombine them.

Nothing is missing from the walkthrough. Everything is there and in proper chronological order.

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
save until before you enter to this room then close and open the game again and reload the save
then you can advance without problem
i did this and still nothing i guess ill wait for the next update maybe it will have an eorr fix in it

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Is there another chest key for the chest that is in the cave with the whirlpool at the end of the update? I can't find one anywhere? I used all of them so far.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes