Jan 24, 2021
Sooo that snake idol.. Doesn't appear in the shop for me for some reason? Done everything else in this update, including putting compas back together. Any idea why?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Any1 else noticed catdude's been dead for more than a week ? Did he finally managed to format his entire life away by using his hax'd save, something he claimed couldn't happen ?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Did you play the game? Slide 4 is where you get the compass in one piece. Slide 8 is when the compass breaks into 4 pieces. Slide 9 is where you find the broken pieces and recombine them.

Nothing is missing from the walkthrough. Everything is there and in proper chronological order.
As I played it not is that so heavy to understand?

When I played it you have seen only the pics that the number have now 9-12 !!!

And I was a lot in his walkthrough thread today Walkthrough 90071, Philweed (I missed 1 and searched for it and found it) and Temple puzzle (with the snake Idols it was possible to solve the last temple puzzles) and all time in this time I saw 4 pics in the 90071 walkthrough. My playtime was from today 11:05 am to 13:23 pm.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That wasn't exactly a fair competition, because it doesn't measure which formula is better, but which girl can produce more slime. If I remember correctly, Bancroft won that before she created the updated formula. Like how some girls can squirt, but others can't.

I just wish they get together and fight the ghost dude. I'm nostalgic for both Protagonists.
Now that the old team is stuck for now, perhaps there will be opportunities for them to overhear conversations about Madalyn and/or her brother. If Madalyn were to show up at Squallmart, Katherine would surely recognize her.

Reactions: Nscovil88

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
I am about a dozen updates behind. I suppose at this point I should just redownload the whole game?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You know you could edit/delete your post instead of quoting yourself within 5 mins ?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes