Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
I did enjoy the Janet/Catherine scene, she fucked him and left him laying there like he was a cheap hooker, which made me giggle. Anyways hang in there man.
I think it was Daemalius who fucked Henry in the guise of Janet and then Madalyn in the church during the last update. In the game you see Daemalius enter the room behind the seized gate which could not be opened before the MC uses the penetrating oil: after using the oil to free the frozen gate and entering the room the MC is immediately sexually assaulted by someone/something who/which first looks like Janet and then like Madalyn, neither of which could have been in the room physically before the MC entered because the seized gate was rusted shut. The only conclusion is that it was Daemalius in the room when the MC entered and it was Daemalius who took on the form of Janet/Madalyn to force the MC to get the priest's compass and use it to open the gate of the Spanish fort, under the lighthouse, to get access to Sofia's mansion.

Henry fucked the ghost of Father Parker/Daemalius in the room once sealed shut by the seized gate in the church! Just like all the girls and women in Treasure of Nadia the MC turns out to be bisexual, accidentally in his case of course - BUT IT STILL COUNTS! o_O

Ha, ha. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I think it was Damaelius who fucked Henry in the guise of Janet and then Madalyn in the church during the last update. In the game you see Damaelius enter the room behind the seized gate which could not be opened before the MC uses the penetrating oil. After using the oil to free the frozen gate and entering the room the MC is immediately sexually assaulted by someone/something who first looks like Janet and then like Madalyn, neither of which could have been in the room physically before the MC entered because the seized gate was rusted shut. The only conclusion is that it was Damaelius in the room when the MC entered and it was Damaelius who took on the form of Janet/Madalyn to force the MC to get the priest's compass and use it to open the gate of the Spanish fort, under the lighthouse, to get access to Sofia's mansion.

Henry fucked the ghost of Father Parker/Damaelius in the room once sealed shut by the seized gate in the church!

Just like all the girls and women in Treasure of Nadia the MC turns out to be bisexual too!

Ha, ha.
I just finished with that particular scene and honestly I didn't see his spirit enter that tomb the first time, I guess I looked away from the screen the first time. But holy fuck Mc got fucked and violated by an angry, gay ghost. So all this time maybe that's why Damaelius is so upset and hostile, getting to watch Madelyn and all the other women take a massive whopper dick and he felt left out.

My God Mc is bisexual without even knowing, I'm gonna take a shower, I feel dirty.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
Finished the update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A key reason why the group scenes seem dull, for some of us, at least, is because they lack chemistry and eroticism. For instance, there were missed chances to develop the MC's relationship with Jessica and Emily as a three-way, given both girls' science-oriented personalities, their intellect, and the fact that they obviously have something going with the MC. This last update especially could have explored that, given how the Bancroft situation was managed. I would've loved more progression between the MC, Emily and Tasha, too, given Emily and Tasha's surface-level dislike for each other and subsequent rivalry. These are just two examples, of course, as everyone has their favourites.

some__user

Dec 1, 2020
hey guys!
looks like im a bit stuck with keys and pages (pages -> 38/41 and extras -> 47/48)
is there any complete walkthrouh with description where i can find all locations of broken/chest keys?
and is there any chance that i crafted smth redundant (f.e., pirate medalion that requires broken keys) and so i don't have enogh broken keys (currently i have 3 of them)?

thanks in advance!

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
A key reason why the group scenes seem dull, for some of us, at least, is because they lack chemistry and eroticism. For instance, there were missed chances to develop the MC's relationship with Jessica and Emily as a three-way, given both girls' science-oriented personalities, their intellect, and the fact that they obviously have something going with the MC. This last update especially could have explored that, given how the Bancroft situation was managed. I would've loved more progression between the MC, Emily and Tasha, too, given Emily and Tasha's surface-level dislike for each other and subsequent rivalry. These are just two examples, of course, as everyone has their favourites.
That's true. (y)

For example the MC could have gone on more dates with Jessica and maybe taken her home with him for the night, as he suggested a while ago to her after they had enjoyed each other on the Cape Vedra's beach. (A suggestion she didn't accept.) The group sex in the game now is too random, without much of a build up beforehand, for such lewd scenes to be really erotic; it's just too frenzied, hurried and happens out of the blue for it to be satisfying, with next to no emotional interaction betwen the MC and girls before, during or after. I suppose the idea of the group scenes is if you have N girls involved you get 2N boobs, N mouths, N vaginas and N assholes and so end up with a sexy scene N-times more stimulating than with one girl, but it really doesn't work like for me and most times ends up much less pleasing than a longer more detailed scene involving one girl would have been. (Henry and Jessica going on a date and then spending the night together at his home would have been much more enjoyable, as far as I am concerned, than a feverish black magically driven sixsome in a cave.) The "talk dirty to me" language used in the dialogues during lewd scenes most times sucks too as far as I am concerned, making the actors look hopelssly crude, dumb, retarded or even deranged at worst! (n) Erotic drama needs chemistry, magnetism and electricity going on, flowing between and being exchanged by the characters; without striking sparks like that it becomes just a case of forgettable butting uglies which isn't nearly as good IMHO.

Last edited:

cheezus

Nov 5, 2020
hey i was wondering, what can i do with this? And if anybody got the same error after updating the game and fixed it, how did you do it please?
1625407118033.png

kp4

Aug 6, 2018
Hi guys! I am missing a couple of Kamasutra pages, I have spotted where they are but I am some chest keys sort...
I followed most of the walkthoughs and I don't think I 've missed something.
Any ideas that may help?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hi guys! I am missing a couple of Kamasutra pages, I have spotted where they are but I am some chest keys sort...
I followed most of the walkthoughs and I don't think I 've missed something.
Any ideas that may help?
see here what you are missing -> WT v90071 -> v90071 (12).png

see here where to find this -> WALKTHROUGH -> List of all Chests

hey i was wondering, what can i do with this? And if anybody got the same error after updating the game and fixed it, how did you do it please?
your game is not fully install.
install the full version.

Last edited:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Am I the only one annoyed that the puzzles have anything to do with the extras ?

I never bothered with them, but I want all the extras and now I'm stuck doing them.

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
anyone noticed inc patch broken in last scene? They always answer generic with kaley saying: my mom our the mother: my daughter just plain dumb text no context with him whatsoever

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes